Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DilipYour feedback matters!
Oily hair can kill the entire effort a person invests in looking good on a special day. It is hard to style oily hair. Excess oil can also lead to skin problems. Facial acne or pimples are often caused due to an oily scalp. Cribbing about the problem is of no use. The best way to deal with oily hair is to see a dermatologist at the earliest possible. Following a few home remedies could help you control excess oil.
Ways to deal with oily hair:
- Aloe vera can work wonders- Aloe vera when used in combination with a mild shampoo and a spoonful of lemon juice can remedy oily hair. A concoction, such as this should be used as many times a person shampoos his or her hair. Washing your hair with aloe vera for three weeks at a stretch can give you desired results. Aloe vera can also be used as a conditioner. A mixture of fresh aloe vera gel and apple cider vinegar, when applied on wet hair, conditions hair while removing greasiness.
- Use some lime juice- Lime or lemon juice has effectively treated excess oil and dandruff since ages. It can be used without much hassle. Lemon contains citric acid that treats sticky hair and also fights bacterial infections. It is important to wash your hair after the juice has been absorbed into your scalp.
- Rinse your hair with tea- The benefits of tea leaves are just too many to list. While drinking tea improves your biological health, rinsing your hair with tea can condition hair ends like nothing else. Apply tea liquor when it is lukewarm; tea leaves act as an astringent in treating oily scalp. This is due to the presence of tannic acid in tea.
- Shampoo thrice a week- Shampooing your hair every alternate day can prevent oil accumulation in the pores of the scalp. Sebum and dirt make a person have sticky and oily hair. Washing regularly will rid you of the dirt; the hair remains fresh and clean. Light massaging in the shower can also improve blood circulation in a person's scalp.
- Do not rub or scratch your scalp- There are people who love moving their fingers through their hair. This is a bad habit as it leads to more oil secretion. Scratching your scalp from time to time or drying the scalp too vigorously can also act as a deterrent in controlling oil secretion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am a house wife and lactating mother. I am 28y. I have rest less leg, pain my hip and waist at the time stand up sometime my leg also. What should I do?
I have too much hairs on my full body is there any other way than waxing, laser to get rid of these hair and stop there growth.
I am suffering from forehead hair loss. I want to get rid from this problem. They are too much which directly effect my personality please help me. Thanks.
Hello doctor. I have got a cramp on my right hand arm muscle. I can move my hands freely but some times at some point a nerve inside pains. How to cure it. Any home remedies.
I have pain on my wrist. I used a amrutanjan for 4 days but did't see any change what should I have to do now.
Hii Doctor, I am Mahender Rawat, my question is behalf of my mother, she has a problem on joint of leg, and she can't move easily, she had visit of private clinic and doctor wrote some medicine and do some exercise, please let me know how can she cure from this problem and what is the diet chart, and someone suggest me to give walnut, is this useful for bone.
I amsufferingfrom bones pain since last month. Whole bones have so much of pain n some sound also come from joints.
My hairs are getting white nd losing quickly. In my residence area, ground water is very hard nd contains excess quantity of phosphorus. Give some suggestions.
I have pain between heel and ankle area in feet from Wednesday as I am running on uneven surface. After taking rest for 2-3 days, Pain feels only during walking. please suggest.
How the hair transplantation operation done? Does it pains. How much cost is required for hair transplantation?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune chronic disorder that might cause abnormal swelling in the joints when the joint tissues are attacked by the human immune system. The more frequently used body joints, such as the knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips commonly get affected by the disease. Rheumatoid arthritis can also occur in the ligaments or tendons and might affect areas such as the kidney, bone marrow, eyes, lungs, and heart.
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed on time, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancer in the lymph regions, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in the weakness of the bones), infections, stiffening of the arteries and dry mouth.
What exactly causes the disease is not known, but a significant damage to the immune system might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in this condition. Obesity, a family history of this condition and other lifestyle habits such as smoking tobacco put one at higher risks of this disorder.
The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis might vary among people. The most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are;
1. Severe pain in the morning
2. Episodes of mild fever with severe pain
3. Redness and inflammation of the joints which might cause intense pain
4. Stiffness in the joints
5. The pain might increase in low-temperature conditions
6. Acute lethargy and weight loss
The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes a prescribed dosage (depending on the intensity of the condition) of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, anti-rheumatoid drugs such as methotrexate and steroid drugs such as prednisone to reduce the swelling and the subsequent pain. Performing regular exercises in order to retain the flexibility of the joints with appropriate consultation from the physiotherapist might cure rheumatoid arthritis.