Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip A. KirpalaniYour feedback matters!
I am 15 years old I am having cold since two days I am feeling thirsty and frequent urination pls tell me what should I do.
I have drunk a 150 ml peg daily. I have lite pain in my right lower back. I passed my urine with high bad smell after drink so much water. With extimae I drunk 3 ltr water in my working hours.
From past 2 years I am suffering from kidney pain. I have consulted specialist but till now I didn't get any solution. What kind of medicines should be taken in savior pain times.
I am 65 Years old male. For last one month or so the colour of urine is very dark yellow. There is an aversion to eating and feel weak. Although the pulse rate is slightly on higher side the temperature is below normal.
I m born with single kidney. And I m already 21 old and I have smoking and drinking habbite so how it's dangerous of my health just bcoz of one kidney?
I am 26 year old male. While I was in new zealand I consumed about 3 omega tablets while having those 3 meals for about 21 days. After that my stomach could not sleep well. Result was that I had to rush to the loo after everything that I consume in the meal just after eating. I could not digest. I had to come india but doctors did not pay quite a heed to issue. Thus giving me those temporary relief medicines. I have got done kya kidney and liver tests. They both are fine then I cane to know that I bleed while passing stool i. E. Oozing of blood while passing stool and feel burning sensation after passing stool as well. Also I have these unusual cramps in the stomach. I have pain mainly early in the morning. And I could pass stool easily without having psyllium husk. I was thinking of getting endoscopy dine. No doctor takes the issue seriously, they call on repeatedly on multiple visits just to charge money on several occasions. Please suggest what to do. Am I suffering from any such really disease?
My son is suffering from urine infection. Doctor says his right kidney size is small due to infection and they suggest a MCS test to check the urine flow below or above, then please tell me a right way. Thanks.
I'm suffering from continuous sensation of urine and it makes me very uneasy and lethargic. This started when I last had sex with my partner and it has been 4 days since It hasn't stopped. The sensation reduces for sometime and then starts again. It is irritating and I can't do anything. I went to my family doctor with my mother but I could not tell him the whole story. It is my vagina that is getting irritated. So please help me and suggest what to do.
I am having burning sensation while urinating and its is more painful towards the end of urination. Also I was diagnosed with kidney stone of 10 mm 3 months ago. I was under medication for 1 month and it was fine then. Is it happening because of stone or it can be because of some other reason.
Mera pet dard rahta hai ek saal pahle hi mera gallbladder ka operation karwaya lekin mere ab wapin kidney me stone ban gya hai mera sarir puri kharab ho gai hai mere pura chahre par pimple ho gya hai kisi ne bola mujhe neem ke pate khane ko kya mujhe use koi nuksaan to nai hai.Please tell.
My kid is 5 months old. Till now he has been given breast milk. We have started formula feed (nestle nan pro 1) one week back. From that time onwards my kid is passing urine in pale yellow and motion in dark green colour. Is this a serious issue?
My mother is suffering from stomach pain the x-ray report says that their is a small stone in the stomach and it is in the part of kidney so is it a serious problem? Please tell me the solution.
Sometimes she has a severe burning sensation in her urethra. What is the cause? and what should be done? please reply asap. Thank you.
Hi My father is undergoing Dialysis once a week. I would like to know if we should also try ayurvedic Medicine side by side to Help reduce the frequency of Dialysis and improve his parameters.
I am having sticky water in my urine daily and in other times without urine So please tell me the medication to get ok And I have not having sex anymore.
My father affected by hcv genotype 1a virus. Now he's doing dialysis. Is there any best medicine to recover him. And when we can do kidney transplant.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.