Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dileep PatelYour feedback matters!
I have been having problem of mouth ulcer for past few months, they reoccur after some days and that time I feel sharp pain in my chest as eating anything solid.
Hi i Was on novelon pill pack from june. First intercourse on 9th july (condom used thrice) last intercourse 14th july. Pilk pack ended on 28th juky bleeding from 1-6 aug. Hpt with first morning urine at 4,5,6,7,8 weeks all negative. Period due on 1st sept as it did not occur till 8th had serum beta hcg test and usg Usg report on 8th sept says marginally bulky anteverted uterus with normal myometrial echo texture, no collection in pod, no sol seen, cervix appear normal, no collection in endometrial cavity, kidney normal, uterine normal. Ovaries bulky with tiny follicles arranged peripherally. Hcg test was negative showing 0.11 level of hcg. Doctor prescribed deviry 10 mg 2 tab for 5 tab. But after taking just 1 dose I got my period from 11th sept night to 16th sept. I took hpt again on 11th and 12th negative. But their is a line appearing from belly button to pubic area (linea nigra which is common in pregnant woman) M I pregnant? Last intercourse was on 14th july and stopped bcp from aug. Taking too much stress which is causing gas. Is it due to pregnancy or over stressing?
I get discharge very early (e.g. In between 1 mint) need suggestions very disappointed while doing sex.
My penis is 15 cm. I want a bigger penis. What should I do? What should I do to get my penis 7 or 8 inches?
GutHealth, diarrhea, antibiotics: I've an extremely sensitive digestive system. If I eat anything that is even v. Slightlyunhygenic like in a function/ an over ripe fruit, I become a victim of diarrhea.
How to satisfy my husband in bed. He wants me to suck his penis. Should I do that? is it safe,please help me.
My penis foreskin feel pain during intercourse with my partner so I want frenuplasty of my penis is it good and cost of it. And is any side effect and how many days need for recovery.
I am 36 yrs married, having erection problem, having habit of mastrubating frm 15 yrs, need solution for this.
What are the symptoms of piles. What are the daily life changes required and suggest with diet to get rid of it.
Any homeopathic medicine for bartholin gland, I feel it is not infected as it does not pain or irritates, but is a big lump.
I am having a headache problem. When ever I go for short travel its pain so bad and after taking any sort of headache medicine its not give me any relaxation. What should I do?
I am suffering from ED So what is the best Medication to get cure from that and my penis also become softer and size is small as 2-3 inc and not get erected at the time of sex with my partner and discharge quickly within 2 minutes So plzz suggest the best cure of this to get proper erection Within one month. Name the medicine and the natural therapy as to get ride from such issues due to this My sex life become worst.
My father is near about 120kg at present. And he has the bad habit now that where ever he sits he starts sleeping whether he sits in shop or at home. And when he sleeps he makes a loud whistle sound from his nose. So what should I do to control is sound frm nose and his bad sleeping habit everywhere.
Hello, I stay awake daily night till 3 or 4 and sleep till 11 in the morning. What problems will I have to face from this?
I am 29 year old male , I was diagnosed with left sided grade 1 varicocele during testicular ultrasound , what measures should I take to reverse the condition ? , I switched form tight briefs to boxer briefs is that enough or anything else required.
I am in aandaman. First I have neck pain. Bcoz of some stressful job since april 12. Then april 30th, a snake crawling sensation from left hand scapula to brain and from left hand scapula to left leg. Then yesterday night I became unconscious and felt zero energy. I hv taken saline. Now orthopedics is saying I hv cervical spondylosis. I am feeling a little bit anxiety and fear. please tell me what to do. My cholesterol lvl is 125 today.
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.