Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Dildali BoraYour feedback matters!
Can a lady have a another baby or another pregnancy if she is pregnant and had sex during her 4th or 5th month of pregnancy.
My husband age is 31 my age is 26 I have bilateral polycystic ovaries and thyroid, my amh level is 4.5 and both side ovaries I have 6+ follicles and endometriam is 7mm, I have done my hsg we are married for three +years, two ivf cycles failed, my husband staying aboard in a year we have intercourse is one month my husband semen analysis is normal, please do the helpful.
What is best diet chart and other activities like yoga /acupuncture /exercise during early pregnancy period 3-4 WEEKS (it's IVF)? Please advise.
I am a girl of 17 I am so sad to send you my friend is watching porn but she is not addicted because of instant thought she is supposed to watch porn is there is any after effects by watching porn? Is she become pregnant or something else?
I had intercourse using protection on Aug 2 and Aug 8 th. On Aug 2nd once or twice he came inside me without condom for 30 sec not more dan dat but he din ejaculate inside me and on 8th Aug we did using protection but at d end we noticed sperms wer spilled out. Soo within 2 hours I took emergency pill on 8th. Den I got my periods on same month 22aug .I've very normal cycle my normal date was 24th. I got my periods on 22nd Aug and again I got my periods on September 22nd bleeding was as usual for 6-7 days wid stomach cramping like Normal. Soo for two months my periods on time and normal but in dis month my periods s missing I've some kind of light white discharge wen its dried it looks light greenish since 10 days im having dis. Which I neva had it before from two days I've slight stomach ache and back ache. Periods is missing. After Aug 8th I Neva had any intercourse. Wat is dis doctor. I'm very tensed. I feel my lower abdomen is kind of bulged forward. I donno may b it's cos of stress I'm feeling like dis. Is it pregnancy is possible after getting two normal cycles? Till now everything was normal y now? Is it cos of d pill I've taken or I'm I pregnant? Pls help.
I am in relationship with my girlfriend we r unmarried couples, I wanted to know best birth control methods other than condom, or pills I tried to use condoms but its not so comfortable with me pls let me know the best alternatives.
Important for everybody for a better health, glowing skin, better digestion and increased energy
Breathe a little easier
While many people don’t consider the lungs part of detoxification squad, they are responsible for filtering out fumes, allergens,and airborne toxins.
When we’re stressed, we tend to shift from deep belly breathing to short, shallow ‘chest’ breaths, which reduces your lungs ability to transport oxygen to all your tissues. If you want to boost your lung power, begin to practise diaphragmatic breathing a few minutes each day:
Lie flat on the floor. Raise your knees. (You can put a cushion under them if you wish.)
Put one palm on your upper chest and the other over your navel.
Breathe out fully – and then a little bit more. With practise you will find you can do this by drawing in your abdomen. Pause for 2-4 seconds.
Allow the air to naturally flow in again.
Slowly and calmly repeat this cycle a few times.
we always say exercise is a must because your skin is also a source of toxic elimination just like the lungs
with best of health
Hello Doctor, My friend done HPV test and it is positive. Earlier (about 20 days before) she was suffering with a vaginal cyst and doctor did a immediate operation of this. Can you please tell me that if this virus is present in the body that is 100% cervical cancer or it may be any other reasons also to present this virus.
Dear Dr. My wife is suffering from vaginal itching and lot of whitish liquid flows from the vagina, is this the problem of itching or both are different problems can you please let us know how to cure it.
I want to know about virus of HERPES. Is it danger or not? Which treatment shall I take? Advice me as soon as possible.
What are the chances of chemotherapy in breast cancer? How many cemo's are required in breast cancer max to max.
Hi I get married on my age 35 and I still I don't get baby. I have very low amh its now 1.1 doctor advice me to adopt child your amh is too low . I want my own baby please guide me
Not having much interest in sex. How can we increase her urge for sex, this is happening since many years and ruins our life.
My fiancee witnesses irregular periods regularly. Her average difference between each period ranges from 1 and a half to 2 months. Is there a problem with her. Will she face any prob after marriage. Pls help.
Hi , I'm 23 years old girl and didn't get my periods this month. My previous date was on 16th Feb. I had my periods this month on 16th but till to date I haven't got it. It's 11 days now. I have taken the pregnancy test and its negative. I even took mensovit plus tablets.Can you please suggest me any tablets?
Tips to stay healthy forever.
1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn't matter that your eating a mango over an apple. A mango comes from Konkan and an apple from Kashmir. So mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if you have diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2. Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like, choose groundnut, mustard, coconut. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Ghee n it's benefits.
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3. Include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don't need them. Also, they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4. Farhaan akhtars new ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite. Even ghar ka kachara has fiber, likewise, oats have fiber. Don't chose them for fiber. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till you hv teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6. Sugarcane is d real detox. Drink d juice fresh or eat d sugarcane
7. For PCOS, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. Rice - eat regular white rice. No need for brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do you want to tire your tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is gi index. Rice has mediun gi index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d gi index is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if your more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food shouldnt make you scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make you feel good
12. Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13. No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my nani n dadi ate? if yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need to be fried food so eat them.
16. When not to have chai - tea - don't drink tea as the first thing in the morning or when you're hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17. No green tea please no green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18. Eat all of your traditional foods
19. Strictly no to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/walk more to digest and stay healthy.