Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dhwani Shah PhysioYour feedback matters!
I have spondylitis. Tried consulting many doctors but still facing health issues. Please suggest treatment.
Since last few days I have a back pain and it is not on all the back only right side I have to sit 9 hours for my job and am also feeling weakness.
My wife is getting hand pain from shoulder to elbow when she is doing household works and also getting back pain from one month. If she rides the bike or if she sit backside of my bike for a longtime then she is getting back pain of spinalcord that time she is getting breathing problem. We have a one year baby. Can you suggest me about her problem.
Hi iam farooq iam 25 year old my xry is normal problem is back pain and 12 th rib pain last 6 month what can I do?
My hand is paining since last 10 days and have a swelling since the same problem what is the fastest cure for this problem.
I am a smoker and get some non specific right side back pain below the shoulders and wondering the reason for it.
Doctor I have some pains in my Body. Like leg pain. I am a football player. I want to play very well. Please tell me a solution to remove the pain. Thanks.
My wife get swelling in her hands and legs. Especially right one. Blood test did not reveal diabetes. What kind of doc can help diagnose the issue.
Sir, my knee does pop sound at the time of standing up and sitting down. It is like when I do squats my knee sounds when I stand or sit down. It doesn't pain. Sir, if it is bad for my knee then what should I do. Please help me.
How many times can one take isabgol. I use it at nights off and on before going to bed since I am prone to constipation, indigestion and bloating and find it useful in cleaning my bowels. Is there any other alternative which can be tried safely. Prefer home remedy since doctors at times tend prescribe heavy medicines which can have side effects.
Good evening doctor i am suffering from degenerative disc disease can I travel? mode of travel? what precautions should I take doctor?
I have allergy in my eyes, since I am 7years old. Looks like its going but again coming back. What shall I do?
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee
- You may notice redness in your knee area
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.