Find numerous Bariatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Bariatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhruv SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 years old male and I have a problem of excessive fat in my entire body so I am taking Green Coffee Bean Extract at every evening. Is Green Coffee aids in weight loss?
Hi. I am a 22 years female. Im putting on a lot of weight and trying hard to reduce it to. Please suggest me some medicine/proteins which can help me reduce faster.
Kindly suggest ayurvedic medicine and lifestyle changes for weight reduction. Patient - 54F is overweight and has acute pain and swelling in her legs for a few months now.
I am 34 years old and have a weight of 85 kg. I hv gastric problem too. want to reduce weight, how can I do so. I hv undergone 2 scissorian for delivery of babies.
I am suffering from thyroid. Want to lose weight. Please suggest the best method to reduce weight. Have one 3 years old kid so don't have enough time to go for gym n all.
Hi, I am 29 year male my hight is 5. 10 inch and weight is 81kg I want to reduce my weight with veg diet can you help me with this.
I have a desk job for last two years. And my weight increased from 50 kg to 60 kg. Help me to lose my friend.
Hi I am 34 year female I got vitamin D deficiency that's why I got some injections as treatment, but after that my weight got increased 8 kg. Please tell me the healthy way to reduce fat.
I am a non vegetarian my height is 5.4 feet and my weight is 65 kg suggest me what should I do to shed my weight?
I want to loss my weight. What can I do please suggest and also suggest yoga poses which loss the belly fat.
My weight is increased from 70 to 80 because of my desk work please help me how to loose back it to 70.
Eating healthy and maintaining a happy number on the weighing scale is stuff that dreams are made of - or so you thought! It is never too late to get on to the weight loss bandwagon in case you have a few extra pounds that you are not too proud of. But the concern is how to get rid of the pesky extra kilos in a smooth sailing and effortless manner?
Well, that's easy - take these diet ideas and lose weight effortlessly even as you eat healthy!
- Shop Right: Get nutrition right by first of all shopping right. When you fill your kitchen and pantry with healthy food, remember that good food choices will automatically follow you. So, ditch the packaged food and go for fresh ingredients that can help you cook up a storm even as you get aromatic and rich homemade flavours, right on your table. And remember there is nothing better than the satisfaction of a home cooked meal at the end of the day. Throw in some organic grains, put out the brown bread, and get yourself some fresh tasting ingredients to make a pasta sauce from scratch or prepare a salad dressing in a matter of minutes.
- Smaller Crockery: Are you guilty of overeating? The real culprit might just be your crockery - or rather, its size. Try taking on smaller portions with smaller bowls and plates. This will ensure that you take smaller heapfuls by default, and before you know it, your stomach will be full!
- Smaller Meals, Bigger Effect: You may have heard this being said many times, but it is true. The trick is to pace your metabolism and throw small quantities at it, so that it is easier to break the food down faster. Take at least five to six meals in a day and watch how soon your tummy starts to shape up and lose its flab.
- Mental Hunger: Hungry for a snack and ravenously so? Well, it may be time to tackle that pesky mental hunger. Begin by taking a few glasses of water and then give yourself a few nuts like almonds as well as some raisins. Keep these kinds of snacks handy so that you can pass your time when you are bored or even anxious, without overeating and putting on excessive kilos.
- Vegetables and Fruit: A good dose of fibre can help in tightening your contours because these digestive fibres are well known for flushing toxins out of your system and breaking down the food really fast!
So get on the effective diet bandwagon and banish those fad diets from your menu, today! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.