Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dhruti MehtaYour feedback matters!
My mother is sick of knee pain from last 2 years. Doctors had prescribed us for knee replacement. Can we have alternate solutions for this ? Please reply.
She is continue having shoulder pain. She is a primary teacher and use to sit for hours. Could it be a big problem?
Hi, i'm a 31 years old male and have backache for last 4 month in early morning. 5 am What should I do. Please please help me.
I have lost hair from my scalp so please guide me how to regain my hair back. I feel bad please help me doctor. Would I go for hair transplant or there is some medic Ene to regain it back.
Age 29 years I had a knee pain in right leg. After mri ,doctor told that it is osteochondral defect and suggest for immediate orthoscopy I consulted another doctor, he suggested for physiotherapy, Now my pain and problem is 60% reduced. Recently doctor has suggested to take lafarze medicine for 3 months (glucosamine sulphate 2kcl and chondroitin) to repair cartilage injury. Is glucosamine and chondroitin works? Can exercise cure me completely?
I was more pain for my knee. So I am full day working to standing my job, please help my problem doctors.
Hi, I have partial tear of ACL ligament and now I have operated . Six months passed now still I feel pain in my knee, I can walk now but I am not able to run , please sujust to me for fast recovery action.
I am having muscular pain since I have started going to gym 2 days back. Feel so lazy and have very much pain.
Hiii This md sahil from kolkata and I am suffering from knee pain from last 3 month so please suggest me any good solution for this.
As my wife age is 60 yrs is having knee pain both knees are having gap while standing sitting there is some noise coming form her knee and its paining is there any medicine so please let me know, her weight is 76 kgs Kindly suggest?
Back over butt pain and in the legs amd thigh muscles amd pain in the lower back when stretching straight and after waking and bending.
I am 23 year old I have a problem of knee twisting I had it since 4 year back. When I run or jump my right knee twist to left side same my left knee it twists to right. What should I do I consulted lot of doctors they said that you should become some fatty then it will ok. Is it correct I didnt notice any change til now please give suggestions how can I recover and run, jump. Please.
I am 21 year old female and am having severe pain in the joint of mt buttocks, because of what it s happening I don't know and am feeling tired with the pain while sitting walking and lying? Please give me a remedy to cure that sir.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.