Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dhruti MehtaYour feedback matters!
My legs are paining a lot from last 3 days Only when I sleep. If I'm walking dn there is no pain What should I do?
My knee is paining from last few day I had swellings on my face and my knee I had take brufen tab. I am staying in uk. And can bend knee to much.
Yesterday when I wake up I suddenly have a jerk. Due to that jerk I felt a lot of pain. I can not sit and walk properly. The pain is too much. I also consult the doctors but no any solution is there. Please give me a perfect solution.
I have pain from the lower back that's from hip till the ankle only in the right side. This happened because of 3 reasons aerobics, lifting heavy weight and yoga stretches. I had taken treatment for the same and the doctor told it's a muscle tear and asked me to take one month rest and I was taking some pain killers and I started by regular activity after one and half month and I just went to zumba classes and I got the pain back in the same place. Can you please suggest me what should I do.
I am 35 male. Recently got my ankle fractured along with a ligament tear (this is what the Dr. told me after X Ray). Used a pain killer along with phlogam for a week. The review x-ray showed improvement and I was told to stop the pain killer but continue phlogam tablet. Now I started feeling terrible pain whenever I lower my leg. I feel like there speed of the liquid increases and I feel the pain in my foot. Please help.
I am 30 years old I am suffering from back bone then I have treatment for many doctors I have suffering from 1 years and not relief my pain please give me a best solution.
My wife is suffering fro knee joint problem doctor has advice knee replacement any other way please advice.
My knee is painting in the morning everyday and whenever I sits on the ground above half and hour. Please give me a right solution quickly.
I get crackling sound on moving neck and mild pain. I get imbalance feeling/ not standing still with exertion/ activity, bending over, standing and working for sometime. It does not happen when I get up in the morning but as day goes by. It causes lot of tiredness and I need to sit down. This goes away after sleeping/ taking rest.
Hi I am anku ian 24 year old. My backbone problem for last three month. please send me any abvaej thanks.
Doctor I had gap of 4 to 5 years in exercise. From last 15 days I again started regular exercise n meditation. While doing sit ups there is noise from my knees n ankle. please let me know the reasons and what care shall I take so that it stops. Sometimes from bones while doing movement.
10 months back I got severe back pain in lower back on right hand side. It didn't get cure even after 2 months medication. I got foam roller after and massage with it. It felt very much relaxed. Problem is that now any time I get pain in right part of back some time shoulder blades, sometime lower back, sometime middle back. I got x-ray and sonography too. Nothing came out from that also. Can anyone please guide me about the probable problem and corresponding treatment? Thanking you,
I am having problem with my backache and also having problem with my neck and shoulder kindly provide relevant solution.
When performing simple daily activities like climbing stairs, getting out of a chair, or walking tend to become a rather painful experience, knee replacement surgery seems to be the only suitable solution. Referred to as arthroplasty, it is a common surgery nowadays and ideal when several other therapies and injections fail to bring back the knees into the normal functioning order. Below are some the things that one can expect from a knee replacement surgery.
- Medications: It is quite natural to receive lots of prescribed medicines right after the completion of the surgery. From antibiotics to painkillers, one needs to be ready to have various medicines which are meant to relieve the pain of the surgery as well as to prevent blood clots. However, the drug dosages continue to get lesser, after each passing day, depending on how well the knees are performing.
- CPM: Taking the help of CPM or continuous passive motion becomes necessary for many people after having the knee replacement surgery. Depending on the condition of one’s knee, one might need to spend time in a CPM system, which helps in keeping the knee flexible. There’s a cradle in the machine for the legs, and the machine is fitted with the joint position and leg length. One can adjust the level up to which the machine can bend the knees, depending on their comfort level.
- Walking: The majority of the people who undergo knee replacement surgery can walk the very day of the surgery or the next day. Most of the people become able to bear the weight of the replaced knee with the help of crutches or walkers. However, one can expect a bit of pain when starting to walk for the first time after surgery.
- Rehabilitation: The primary purpose of rehabilitation after a knee replacement surgery is to make one capable of bending his or her knees at least 90 degrees which is essential for performing the daily activities easily. Several therapies can make the rehabilitation process a success and make the knees bendable more than 90 degrees in most of the cases.
- Exercise: Most people go home within a few days after a knee replacement surgery and is essential to take care post-surgery. The best way to maintain the good health of the knees is by performing the exercise program regularly, which is suggested by the doctors. Following the exercise program regularly and performing regular short walks, can make the knees flexible like before while regaining their strength as well as the motion range more quickly.
It's best to visit one's doctor from time to time, even months after the knee replacement surgery is done to not only monitor his or her knee replacement; but also to ensure that there are no risks of any complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.