Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhiren ShahYour feedback matters!
When. Bending forward I cannot breathe through my nose it get stuffed. When I lie down to sleep at night my both nose I cannot breathe through it. My chest hurts as well. Whats the cause. Sometimes I get lightheadedness and dizziness? My ct scan on brain and sinus is normal in the ct results.
I am having BP from age 15 Now I am 22 still I am getting upto 140/95 I am using telma20 tablets How can I reduce this problem.
I have to increase my height. My name is Allen John. Im 19 year old male. My height is 156.5 centi meters I want to grow my height. I am interested to join army. My chest is 80-83 centimeters. I want to increase my height in a natural way. What is the remedy for that. I am interested to work hard for getting height in natural way. What exercises shall I do. What deit should I follow. My fathers height is 157centimeters and my motgers height is 152c centimeters. Please help me sir to get out of this solution. Its a sincere request from me sir. Looking forward for reply. Thank you.
Can I buy generic medicines for my BP and Diabetics problems. Any difference and any problem. please advise. Thanks.
I am feeling a stress /mild pain in my chest while have a walk for about one & half km. I am an age of 60. I have got an ecg & eco cardiography which is clear as oer my Dr. But have some mild changes in tmt second phase ie after 6 minutes of walk.
How to control border line diabetes, below 100 prefered, it is 116 2. Cholosterol, prefered level below 200, it is 220 3. Liver and kidney good and healthy what is the home medicine can be taken every day for above.
I am facing problem of breathlessness for the last 15 days while sleeping at night. It happens approx after 3 hours after I sleep. I ve changed my dinner time from 7.30 pm to 5.30-6.00 pm. I usually sleep at 10. 30 pm. For the last ten days, I have started taking Rablet20 before breakfast (empty stomach). But there's no improvement. Is there a serious problem?
Hi. Last night when my mom was sleeping. She suddenly woke up saying I feel dizziness and had a really fast heartbeat and red eyes. Shivering, we took her to the hospital where the doctor diagnosed a high BP. She does not have BP problems at all. It was sudden. Any reasons? And prevention?
Its very hot over here. Suffering from body pain, headache and mild spinning of head. Constipation from last two days. Is it normal due to the weather or due to change in bp its occurring? After defecation light burning sensation in the tract.
I am a 35 yr old male. Past 1 month feeling pain in different body parts especially around chest area and upper back. What medical procedure to follow to diagnose the exact reason. I am non smoker and tee totaler.
I had chest X-ray today. I heard that at the time of taking X-ray we should only take breath deeply but not leave breath. But I have taken breath and leave breath during the X-ray. Will it cause wrong report? Should I take X-ray again?
Which is d best remedies for thinking positive. I always think negative and thinking for continuous that mujhe kuch hogaya to. My focus is on my heart only whenever some light pain at left side of chest I think negative only that heart attack hojayega.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.