Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhirajkumarYour feedback matters!
I got my lips swallowed every time. I use omnacortil 40 aciloc 150 and dapsone 100. Will it work for me. Please tell.
Is it possible to whiten the teeth which look yellowish now by applying any solution. Is it possible to close gaps between teeth and gums.
My wife is suffered by pulmonary consolidation for the past three months. Soft tissue size is about 5 cm X 6 cm, physician is recommend to take Cefuroxime 250 Clavulanic acid 125 mg, Paracetamol 500, levocetirizine10 mg and ranitidine. But she getting evening fever, restless feeling, if long breath back chest pain, mouth bitter in taste. Please give me suggestion.
The muscle below the tooth decreasing daily. As I brush fast hope so, what I have to do to regain it?
I have an hole in middle of my teeth which is facing me a lot of problem when I consume meat as the meat stuck under the hole please help me to solve it.
Hi i am having Pain in jaw, bellow jaw side area and near ear. And little bit swelling also. What I do.
I am 47 year old male, suffering from tongue ulcers frequently from last 3 years after removal of gall bladder. I also experience mild backpain in upper part.
Muje ek dentist ki salah chahiy please Masooro se blood aata hai badboo hai aur dant peele ho gay solution bata do plz.
Hello doc. Am 34 years. A couple of years back, while trying to open a cold drink bottle with my teeth, I broke a tooth and half of the tooth remained attached to my gum till now. Its on the right side upper portion of my mouth. I even got two teeth injured in the process, like the whiteness to these two teeth gone and inner yellow portion becomes visible, though these two teeth didnt broke off. Now I get bad smell from my mouth many times. Previously I felt that may be my stomach is empty so I get bad breath, but now even my stomach is full I get fowl smell from mouth. I feel ashamed to talk to people in close. What should I do?
Recently I got a CT scan done because of a minor accident. Well everything is normal. But it says I have something called mucosal disease. What is it? Do I have to worry? Please advice. Thank you.
My teeth is shaking I had do root canal for my that teeth. And now my that teeth is paining because of shaking so please suggest me what should I do now. I had also done my root canal treatment. For my that teeth.
Sometimes I feel extreme pain in my teeth, left downside. I tried some toothpaste, some special tooth powder also. But I didn't get any result. Please help me in this regard.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.