Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dhiraj N ChhedaYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Low grade fever for last two month running after Dengue infection. I was diagnosed with Dengue Fever way back October first week 2015. Hospitalized for 1 night they gave me necessary medication along with drips, was trying my best drink fluid as much as I can like Coconut water, papaya, water and other fruit Juice. It really helped me after a week I was all well, my health was back to track. It is my fault but I started smoking cigarettes and drink and within a week I felt mild fever every night, but still I'm on to cigarettes though it will ran off within a days. But Alas still now I'm suffering it's been more than three month's. Complete Blood test was done two times. Every thing is fine. Right now I'm taking Multivitamins along with Protein powder.
What is the natural exercise I have to do for long and strong penis improvement & plzzzz suggest me what are the foods I have to take for that.
I am 22 and a male. I lost 5 kgs in the past month due to reason I not aware of. I want to gain again but the problem is hunger I don't feel hungry most of the times. What should I do now?
Hello sir, How clean a woman ear perfectly? What type of tool we choose? Is bud good or bad for cleaning? Have any side effect for bud used cleaning?
She also have the problem of plastic ovaries. Kindly help whether she can be pregnant in future or not since she had sex for more than 20 times. She was forcefully had sex.
Dear sir/mam koi aese medicine hai kyaa jo intestine ko lubricant kar sake please help sir bcz mane bahot chize kar li but mornjng mai uthta hu toh feel hotaa hai ki kuch stool abhi mere right side mai hai or kuch left I think movment nahi ho paati syd stool ki intestine mai sir mujhe kon si medicine lene chahiye ya kyaa karna chahiye please suggest me sir/ma thanku.
I am 22 years old I am masturbating for the past 2 years daily. will it affect my married life please tell me?
I have a cough problem, which happens any time of the year. When it happens coughing run continuously for a day or 2 day. Runny or stuffy nose also happen.
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.