Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhiraj K.Aher
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dhiraj K.AherYour feedback matters!
Hi I was just coming out of a terrible flare up for 2 days. And today I went to the doctors to get some anti depressant pills. I then had to go to the dentist. I thought I would have a coffee in costa. I saw a very small granola bar. I asked if it had sugar in it and they said no. I purchased.
Having itching surrounding vagina, vaginal major lips and anus. Need necessary suggestions regarding medication.
I don't get regular cycle. I am 20 years old. What should I do. I get cycle after every 2 months. I have consulted so many doctors.
As I heard that if I will make my all teeth clean by doctor and remove the black spot also, it will make my teeth very week. Is this true or just misconception? Please answer me clearly and frankly. I am totally confused. Thanks,
Maine klonaz md 0.5 aur rexipra 15 aur polybion czs, teen din se maine khayi nahi hai to koi problem to nahi hogi na ?
The uneasy feeling in our abdomen, feeling inflated or growing in size is a common problem faced by people anywhere in the world. Medical professionals refer to this as ‘bloating,' i.e., a feeling of a full, tight, abdomen. The abdominal system includes organs such as the stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, intestines, etc. It is when the gastrointestinal tract is filled with gas, pain due to bloating arises. Such bloating brings pain in different parts of the body (which would be continuously shifting) along with a feeling of a swollen tummy (though not physically swollen actually).
This article shares the common causes of bloating and tries to help its readers find a solution.
- Overeating: Many of us can recall exactly how many times we have ignored the level of consumption in a particular meal and then felt an irritable stomach pain. Overeating refers to the consumption of food more than the amount of energy an organism can produce in one process. Along with weight gain and obesity, bloating might also result from overeating. The fact is, overeating is completely voluntary, and hence, a person can choose to avoid over-consumption of food and thereby, the pain from bloating.
- Lactose intolerance: The terminology might not be familiar, yet over 65% of the global population is lactose intolerant. It varies with age and gender, and anyone has either of the four different types of lactose intolerance – primary, secondary, developmental, and congenital. Though lactose intolerance does not cause damage to the gastrointestinal system, inability to digest thesugar in milk (lactose) can cause abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, etc.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) are yet to know what caused it in the first place. Though the exact causes of IBS are yet to be known, many doctors blame the miscommunication between the brain and the intestinal tract of a person which causes abnormal expansion and contraction of the intestinal walls. This results in irritable pain and abnormal bowel movement.
Two cases might arise due to IBS
- The abnormal movement of the intestinal walls might speed up the excretion process and hence, the passage of stool – diarrhea.
- The spasms might slow down the excretion process resulting in constipation.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can occur over the years, and the absolute cure is yet to be found. Additional symptoms of IBS are – bloating and excess gas, pain in the lower belly, mucus in stools, etc.
Solutions to bloating
Bloating can be easily taken care of if the person is ready to implement certain dietary changes. For example, avoiding gassy foods such as cabbage, broccoli, lettuce, reduces the formation of gas in the stomach. Limiting the amount of fatty foods and foods with high fiber content, quitting milk products (if lactose intolerant), can help a lot. A diet plan, getting active and regularly exercising can help to eliminate the problem of gas and bloating.
Even though bloating can be uncomfortable and painful at times, it is not a cause for concern. Bloating can be remedied quite easily with a proper diet chart and routine exercise. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!