Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DheerajYour feedback matters!
My wife had home pregnancy test. One dark line and second light pink. She has crossed her periods by 6 days. Wat to do. She has all the symptoms of pregnancy like stomach bloating, breast tenderness, back ache sometimes, lots of urination. She we wait more and take a test?
Hello, I am 27 years old software Engineer and suffering from very bad under eye dark circles and pigmentation and it's since childhood. I used to wear glasses earlier because of which my dark circles weren't that visible to people but after the eye surgery I am not wearing glasses anymore and it's become a huge problem since dark circles are clearly visible. Also, every time I meet people the first thing they notice me and ask me about is my dark circles. And I should also mention I have consulted so many doctors and tried so many different ointments and creams over the years but nothing worked. Currently I am on ReVibra C10 capsules for a month now and also have had one session of arginine peeling but result seem to be the same, no changes. It's really affecting my professional and personal life. And also so much of my money is getting wasted on this without no guaranteed results. Can anyone suggest me what treatment or which dermatologist/cosmetologist I should consult?
Hi Dr. My wife is 4 month pregnant and have stones in both kidneys and one 11 mm stone block the urine in left kidney (ureter). But at that time she is fine if any time she gets pain which pain killer recommended to used for pain relief in pregnancy.
I want to know that if someone feels pain in lower stomach then is it any symptoms of a disease or just stomach pain.
I am a 21 year old male and get erections when I wake up in the morning and when I release my urine it gets normal. Is it ok or there is some kind of trouble? I also want to know about how to increase my penis size as it is only 5 inches. I am also interested in knowing the pros and cons of masturbation. Is it dangerous for the human body and how is it different from sex?
Yesterday when I engaged in sex with my wife I took my penis from her mouth and I ejaculated sperm into her breasts. That time I saw that my sperm in not like past days. It is very thickened like hair gel. Is this any problem. And only 4 drops maximum. But that 4 drops very thick and more in size also. Past time my sperm is with little thicker and it's flowing but now its not flowing. How I overcome this problem.
Hello I am 17 years old and I am not healthy please give me some healthy tricks by which I can make my body healthy and become active and smart.
I am 51 years male I am suffering from sinusitis from 10 years there is pain below I bows, please give suggestion or prescription for the above problem.
Kya Ayurvedic medicine lene k liye kuch khane pine ki cheejo se parhej krna padta hai ya unka koi side effect nai hai.
Hello, my baby is of one year but below 8 kg. She is preterm born and was of 2 kg at birth. She is not gaining weight although has gud heavy diet.Please tell.
My husband died last month. I couldn't bear his absence. I'm really worried and I'm full of grief. How to overcome my sadnesses?
Are you suffering from a sore throat that is prolonged in nature? Although, a sore throat is not very severe, being prolonged in nature indicates that it is chronic. You should not ignore a sore throat that does not heal over a long period of time. This might be an indication of a serious problem, and you will require proper diagnosis.
When is a sore throat termed as chronic?
- A sore throat may take various forms. It can be itchy, burning, scratchy in nature, and can also cause difficulty in swallowing food.
- It is likely for a sore throat to be accompanied by a form of pesky cough that leads to further irritation of the throat.
- Sore throats can also occur from common colds and several viruses. These usually resolve on their own.
- However, when your sore throat is persistent and you cannot find relief, it is referred to as a chronic sore throat. The primary cause of sore throat includes strep throat, allergies, tonsillitis or the infection of your tonsils, inhaling air pollutants, influenza, cigarette smoking, and inhaling via the mouth.
- Among these conditions, strep throat and tonsillitis may turn into severe problems, if not treated properly.
- Smoking is a major cause of chronic sore throat. You should control your smoking to eliminate these sore throat symptoms.
- Snoring is also a major cause for sore throat.
Relief from chronic sore throat
No matter what is the cause of your chronic throat pain, or sore throat is, you should follow some steps and undertake simple home remedies for soothing your scratchy, itchy and painful throat. Some of them include the following:
- Do hot water steam inhalation daily, which will help
- You must stay well hydrated and should moisten your throat by drinking lots of fluids throughout the day. You should add honey to warm drinks and hot tea.
- You may take over the counter pain relievers.
- You should install a humidifier in your home for preventing dry air that causes irritation to your throat.
- You may try gargling regularly with warm water and salt, at least twice a day.
It is difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a sore throat, but when it worsens or does not tend to leave, something serious is indicated. You must consult a doctor and undertake a physical examination of your throat in order to detect the cause.