Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhawelkarYour feedback matters!
I have some red patches in my inner thigh and lower buttocks which itches heavily when I walk. What should i do?
I'm Bhanuprakash, age 24 not married. Doctor I do masturbate daily do it effect in the future, I'm worrying about this please help me out?
I brother is only 13 years old and suffering frm asthma sinc childhood, in this smal age his condition is very bad even using regular medicine there is no option except inhaler, what should we do?
I have been facing too much of gas and bloating recently .i also am facing itching in my anus area .and sometimes I feel something biting I hv already taken worm tablet.
Hello Doctor, My girlfriend is getting blood in urine. We had sexual intercourse 4 days back and thereafter she had an iPill (Contraceptive. What could be the reasons? Do we need to see a doctor? Thanks.
Hiiii I'm Punit Dhakad Sir I want to know about viral fever What is its side effects How we will prevent it What are the precautions for it.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
Sir/Madam, I'm suffering from piles from last two months and my age is 22years Living in hyderabad I want suggestions for this disease.
Sir I have half headache problem when I am studying or watching television then my headache started and continue till I sleep so what are the natural ways to get relief.
Sir my father has done by pass surgery in year 2001. Last year we have done angiography for regular course, Dr. Has told again all veins are block except lima I .e ok. Now what you suggest that again we should go for by pass or it should by medical treatment drugs. Pls suggest your best views on same, he is 67 at present. Regards.
I'm a bad habit that is smoking; Due to this reason I feel bad had headache only one side & in cold season back side. & some time feel my had & chest are like a hard spunj; I leave smoking last two month what this problem I have to face continuously what can I do now? Please suggests.
Whenever I do sex, I am using Penegra 50 mg tablet for getting better performance. I am using it for almost one year now. Also, I only take it at the time of sex which will be once or twice in a week. Is it safe to take it on a long term basis? Are there any side effects or after effects of taking it for a long term? Do I need to stop using them? Please advise.