Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dhaval PandyaYour feedback matters!
My skin is so hairy. And i have lots of hair on my face too.I want to get rid of dem. Please suggest me something. That will not harm my skin. And i have some spots and wrinkles on my face. My age is 23 years.
Which vitamins, minerals is needed for good skin, hair, nails. If their is any deficiency of these vitamins then which tablets or capsules can we used for healthy skin, nails and hair. Which hormone is responsible for beard and body hair in male and which food products have these hormones elements. Please tell food products but also medicines name. Thanks.
Hello sir I am 21 year old and at this age I have sugar problem what are the majors to get prevented. I have a back ache also any time it appears so please help me l sir thank you.
Hello, I am 24 married woman. Every month my periods becomes late by 3-5 days approximately. And even it happens to me after certain time period(can say 12-15 months), that periods become late by 10-15 days. My date for last period was 28 feb. I am still waiting for my period after that. I tested with pregency test kit and the result was negative. No vometting and other signs I can see in me. Is there any chances still that I m pregenent
Hello doctor this is jansi 19 years old and my periods were not regular from 5 months onwards my periods did not got last month periods got but only very less bleed I did not done any mistake and I am unmarried but also checked HCG test it is negative so tell doctor please what to do why I did not got for 5 month what It would may be there is any problem will be ha.
Kya knees me hone wala pain Arthritis ki wajah ban skta h. Agar ye h to isse kis tarah se rok skte h. Thank you.
Sir I have stomach problem for last seven days I take too medicine but all vain plzs give me good sugessation i. E your most kindness.
I am a 45+ male. I feel laziness and anti freshness in my body. Always day or night I feel sleepy. Please suggest me .
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Hi I am Rishu I want to grow taller above 6 ft with medicine with no side effects please tell me a best medicine for me I am 5.6 ft taller and I am 16 year old how I can increase in my size.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.