Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I usually sleep late at night. When I get up late in the morning infact my sleep brakes with a headache.
I have stomach problem. I go to flush 6 times a day. Whenever I go out anywhere. I feels that I should go to flush. It is every time. Please suggest me some treatment.
Hi I am 30 but still there is no beard growth on my face. Is there any solution to grow hairs on my face or prescribe any medicine to me.
I am 25 years old I got period last month may i know this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
I am 23 years old male and as I am a Company Secretary student so I have a habit of studying late at night and many times I got severe pain in my neck nd back. There were so many bams, oil nd lotion that I have used till now but there is same level of pain right now. Is there any other remedy for such type of pain?
I am going out sometime .my face was too dull and reduce shining even dark spot around the eyes. This is my problem sir .plzz consults meee. What I am take to remove the dark spot and black mark on his face.
I have regular hair fall and I hav consulted too many doctors regarding this but nothing worked out so I keep shaving my head for every 5months once but recently a doctor said shaving head doesn't mean you won't hav hairfall and it won't prevent hairfall. Is that true.
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
From past two weeks I am not able to get proper motions. And my stomach is bloating. Suggest diet which I can follow daily.
Depression follows the trajectory opposite to contentment. It has adverse effects on a person's mental and physical health. Being depressive is not a choice; it is a condition. The fact that despondency is not an elected way of life is a mystery to many. People surrounding a depressed person should make conscious efforts in treating them with love and dignity. Subjecting a person to strict deadlines, stringent rules or excessive pressure could worsen their situation.
Ways to tackle a depressed family member:
- Create occasions to enjoy a hearty laugh: If you have a family member suffering from depression you should probably share the benefits of laughter with him or her. Laughter is the best medicine to remedy acute depression. Look for opportunities to crack a joke or make the concerned person play with a pet. You can also take the person to watch humorous movies.
- "You are impossible" is the worst way of approaching a problem: In many cases a depressed person is reported with instances of negativity. Though the expressed negativity makes you feel morbid, do not give up on your family member. The person involuntarily finds reasons to feel hopeless. You should never think the case is beyond any kind of betterment.
- Keep them in a positive environment: Positive ideas can counter dejection. Help the person plan for a great future. Lay stress on how important that person is to you and to the world in general. Keeping one's mind creatively occupied can prove to be effective. Music or any other passion for that matter can help a person get over phases of depression.
- You should not associate depression with perpetual sadness: Depression can have plenty of symptoms. The symptoms vary from one person to another. While some people lack in motivation some might want to harm themselves or others. Many become a recluse. The minute you associate depression with sadness you limit your overview of the actual problem.
- Help the family member take his or her medicines diligently: While counseling helps a few patients of depression some others require medication. A bout of depression will dissuade a person from sticking to his or her medical routine. As a loved one it is your due responsibility to persuade him or her to take medicines regularly.