Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhaval PandyaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 41 years old female having two kids of fifteen and six. From the beginning I had periods cycle if one month n 7-10 days. Now from last six months I had periods after two months. But now after march I am not having it. Last year I got internal ultrasound. Doctor found a little fibroid which was ok for her. Always periods are terribly painful. Please suggest to regulate the cycle.
I am suffering frm a neck pain for 3 months. When I spray volini it becomes alright fr sometime nd after that it start as previous.
I am 28 years old married woman with no kids. Every month on 2nd day of my period I have bad pain that I have to take 2 painkillers a day. Please tell me is it something to be worried about and what should I do to reduce it ?
May father age is 74. On 31.8. 15 suddenly urine block. Pipe insert in his urine place. Now he is taking geristart for 10 days and niftran 100mg 2 times in a day. When doctor cathedral remove.
All of us have dealt with Acne at some point of time and especially at time when we needed it the least. Remember, the day before the presentation or your best friend's wedding. In order to get rid of acne, one needs to have clear skin as fast as possible. There are both natural methods as well as medicated methods using medicine and chemicals to treat it.
Once one has acne, one must keep their hair and hands away from acne, as the touching of acne will take the germs to the other exposed parts. Since acne is caused by oil and bacteria one must use an oil-free face wash which contains salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is anti-bacterial and helps removing away dead skin cells that can clog your pores.
- One should use hand held facial brush to decrease the skin leaving behind less oil and bacteria and thus, cleaning the clogged skin pores. Usage of oil-free foundation containing salicylic acid prevents base makeup from contributing to new pimples.
- When new pimples pop up, one must treat it with anti-inflammatory ingredient that blasts blemishes. If one has a bright red blemish, then one must use a hydrocortisone cream which helps relieve redness and inflammation.
- One can also reduce the swelling by holding an ice pack against the trouble spot and then use the hydrocortisone cream.
- One must not pick one's face in case of acne, as it will only result in a scar. If one already have a blemish wound, one must apply a hydroquinone-based cream to the area to help lighten the spot.
- Lemon juice is a natural astringent, which when applied directly on the acne, kills off the bacteria clogging the pores. It also has natural lightening powers that reduces the redness of acne.
- Tea tree oil reduces skin irritation and acne. One can coat the acne with some tea tree oil after washing the face twice daily for the best results.
- One must avoid milk, chocolates, sweets, desserts, cakes, fat and oil to prevent acne.
- The egg white help to get rid of acne fast and overnight. One should apply the egg white and apply to the acne before bedtime and leave it overnight. On washing the face with water next morning, one can see that acne has dried up.
- One can remove acne by putting little honey and leaving it overnight. Honey kills skin bacteria and makes the skin glow.
- Baking Soda is the most powerful method to get rid of acne. One should make a paste of a teaspoon of baking soda with water and put it on the acne. On washing the face after three hours, one can see that acne has dried up.
So, the next time when the acne pops up just before the occasion, just use any of these methods and get rid of acne in a jiffy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.