Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dhaval ModyYour feedback matters!
Best remedies medicine in homeopathy for constant panic attack which disturb my life from mentally and physically for 4 years.
How we can identify our worries from our inner mind. I always feel sad and worried about everything.But i am not able to solve that. I am not able to maintain a happy relation with my family and friends
I am 24 years old guy and facing problem of memory loss, if I read any document file it reminfs me only for two or three days. And also having disease of leukoderma please suggest me some home made remedies for that.
I some times press my fingers against my chest or when I sleep on my side I feel pain towards inside edges of my left lung. I have been smoking for 15 yrs.
My friend since is unable to cry since the last five years. He couldn't even cry when someone close to him died. He gets suffocated if he has the urge to cry. At night he suddenly sleeps and doesn't know if he passed out or just slept. He remembers his past in few fragments. If he is asked a specific question about his past then he can remember and tell but he has forgotten a lot of it. He has a habit of forgetting the bad things. I know that I should consult a doctor but I want to know about his condition in detail can I get some help please?
Hi I am 24 years old I am already gone to depression now I taking medicine by doctor I want to know come back from depression? Please advice me.
Doctor I have problem in two foots unbelievable pain continually and foot finger also pain any body suggest good medicine to free from pain.
Sir, I fail to concentrate on study. I try to concentrate but I fail my mind goes to smart phone or anything else please help me .
Hi I m 30year old male, mujhe anxiety ki prob ho rahi hai, last 2 months se, jiski wjah se mujhe breathing prob ho jati hai, me kahi bhar nai jata, akele rehne me bhi dar lagta hai, mujhe high BP ki prob hyi thi, ab waise BP to normal hai bt eh fear and anxiety tab se hi ho gyi, pls help me.
Mere husband drink and opium lete h inke karan woh depression feel karte aap usko chordne ke liye advice kare.
I am 18year old guy. And now a days I habe lost interest in studies. Whenever I sit for studies I am unable to concentrate for a single minute. What to do. please help me plz.
I am a student and I suffer from a lot stress, and my weight has seems to stop. So help me with the diet please.
How Smoking Impacts Your Organs
As you inhale cigarette smoke, about 7000 carcinogens stir the crevices of your body. In India, about 3,00,000 people die every year due to smoking-related issues.
Here's a list of 5 such organs, which are the most affected by cigarette smoke.
1. Your lungs - Your lungs are probably the first organs to bear the wrath of cigarette smoke. Majority of the lung cancer cases are due to smoking. Other diseases include bronchitis and emphysema. This smoke paralyzes the cilia lining the inner walls so much so that it overproduces mucous. When the mucous builds, respiration suffers. Asthma and cancer follow.
2. Your Skin - Your skin also gets affected up to a huge extent if you smoke. You could have deep circles under your eyes, wrinkles on your skin, and stretch marks, if you continue smoking over time. Also, there lies the risk of major health issues like skin warts, psoriasis, skin cancer, and wounds, which may take longer to heal.
3. Your Penis - Studies revealed that you can take longer for an erection and find it difficult to maintain it if you are a heavy smoker. Studies have also revealed that men who quit smoking had longer and firmer erections.
4. Your Liver - Smoking increases the chances of you suffering from liver cancer dramatically. According to studies, half of the liver cancer cases are due to smoking. Obesity can also take place if you're a heavy smoker.
5. Your Eyes - Smoking affects your eyes to the extent of making you blind. Partial vision loss, glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye syndrome, and diabetic retinopathy are some of the other diseases you are susceptible to if you smoke.
Despite the negative effects, quitting smoking can save you from all of these potential health hazards.
Here are some ways to help you quit smoking.
1. Nicotine Replacement Therapy - There are a few nicotine replacement tools in the form of nicotine nasal sprays and nicotine inhaler, which you can use to quit smoking.
2. Chew on something - You should try to chew on some candy, or a gum, or anything crunchy and satisfying once you start getting restless for a cigarette or any other form of nicotine. That usually helps.
3. Relaxation techniques - If you are resisting tobacco strongly, it can be very stressful indeed. Take a break from whatever you are doing and go out for a walk, practice muscle relaxation, yoga or deep breathing to keep the craving out of the way.
4. Get involved in some physical work - Getting involved in some work will surely go a long way in reducing your craving. You can also try out physical exercises like squats, running, or jogging. Otherwise, you can also indulge in some needlework, or anything, which involves concentration or physical work.
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN