Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dharti.Amula
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dharti.AmulaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old, I am suffering with thyroid and lots of hair fall. please suggest good food to eat?
Causes of Penis Pain - A Guide to Common Male Problems
Nothing gets a man's attention like penis pain. Even the most stoic or stubborn of men who would normally shrug off aches, pains and discomfort will seek help for aching or pain in the package. While some conditions that lead to uncomfortable penis symptoms are directly related to the manhood, others have more indirect causes. Understanding these and knowing what to look for can help men to narrow down the possibilities and help their doctors to pinpoint the exact cause, leading to more accurate treatment and better penis health. While the following list is not comprehensive, some of the more common sources of penis pain are described here.
- Balanitis - Balanitis simply refers to any inflammation of the glans penis (or head of the penis). Symptoms may include swelling, redness, soreness, tearing of the foreskin, toughening of the penis skin, and loss of elasticity of the foreskin. Balanitis can be caused by a wide range of issues. Fungal, viral and bacterial infections are prominent causes, as are eczema, psoriasis, and lichen sclerosis. Certain sexually transmitted infections can also cause inflammation of the glans. Treatment depends on the cause, so a check by a doctor is needed to pinpoint the exact source of the pain. Hygiene also plays an important role here, so keeping it clean is key to avoiding unpleasant symptoms.
- Balanitis xerotica obliterans - This dermatological condition is characterized by pain, swelling, aching, and in some cases, difficulty retracting the foreskin. White patches or lumps may appear on the shaft, and some men may experience a ring of toughened dermal tissue around the tip of the penis. Erectile issues may accompany this condition. The precise cause of this problem are not known; however, hormones, genetics and autoimmunity may play a role. Treating this problem can be difficult, as no consistently effective solution has been found. Some patients benefit from steroid creams, and in other instances, laser therapy may be recommended. Men with related symptoms should consult with a trained urologist to develop a treatment plan.
- Inguinal hernia - This condition occurs when part of the intestines protrude through the walls of the abdomen, usually in the groin area. Symptoms may include lumps, bumps, abdominal pain, and aching penis, as well as intestinal blockages. Treatment generally involves a surgical procedure.
- Sexually transmitted infections - Any number of STIs can cause pain in the penis, as well as itching, burning, an unpleasant discharge, fluid-filled sores and painful urination. Men with any of these symptoms should abstain from sex until the condition has been properly diagnosed by a doctor; any sexually active individuals should be tested regularly for communicable disease.
Daily penis care
Men who are experiencing sharp penis pain, chronic aching, or pain following an injury should seek immediate medical attention. In any case, penis pain that does not go away or is severe should be diagnosed by a qualified medical professional.
However, even healthy men can benefit from the right attention to penis care, and making hygiene and nutrition a priority can help to prevent many common problems that can lead to pain and discomfort.
Washing regularly and removing any built-up material (smegma) from underneath the foreskin is a step that cannot be missed. Drinking an adequate amount of fluids, eating right, getting plenty of rest and exercising are all important to every aspect of a man's health, including nerve and circulatory function - both important to a healthy and happy penis.
Men who want to make the most of penis sensation, keep the skin looking youthful, and prevent surface injuries may consider purchasing a quality penis health formula (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) which contains penis-specific nutrients targeting skin, nerve and circulatory health. A crème that contains natural moisturizers such as Shea butter can help to reduce the effects of chafing, rubbing and other minor skin damage that may lead to ongoing penis pain, as well as keeping the skin touchably soft and smooth.
Hair is one of the most noticeable aspects of a human being, whether you are a man or a woman. However, the increasing use of chemicals and other ingredients in hair care products tends to cause more damage to hair than benefits. Ayurveda offers great solutions for healthy hair without the side effects associated with chemical related products.
Some ayurvedic tips to keep hair healthy:
Shampoo itself is a derivative of the word 'champoo', which is an Indian concept of soothing or gently massaging the scalp before washing it off. Let's look at some of the ayurvedic tips which may help you get better hair and shine and keep it healthy throughout.
1. Special ayurvedic oils for massaging on scalp - The best options are usually sesame, Brahmi and the most commonly available coconut oil. Massage it on your scalp regularly at least twice a week and leave it overnight before washing it off the next morning.
2. Make sure diet is corrected - Ensure that the food you eat is a part of a balanced diet and it is preferable to avoid junk food altogether. Stay away from carbonated sweetened beverages as well as smoking and drinking. Some of the spices and vegetables that will be helpful in restoring hair health would be:
- Saute in olive oil or ghee instead of cheap vegetable oils is also beneficial
3. Taking care of digestive or bowel issues - If you suffer from digestive or bowel related issues, then it would be wise to correct that first by the use of laxatives or other medications.
4. Taking care of pitta issues - The pitta, if aggravated, can cause hair fall. There are many techniques in ayurveda which can be used to balance it.
5. Usage of certain herbs in controlled amounts - Usage of the following herbs in controlled amounts can be very good for the health of your hair.
- Aloe vera - Aloe vera is the new wonder drug, which is effective in treating many ailments and it is very good for skin and hair as well, whether consumed as food or applied to the hair as an extract.
- Bhringraj - Paste made of bhringraj applied to the hair before washing can be very good for the health of the hair.
- Methi - Another spice which can be grounded made into a paste and then applied to hair and is known to produce great results.
- Amla - Amla is very good while being eaten as it contains vitamin C and fortifies hair health from the inside. Amla paste or extract massaged on hair is also very good for its health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!