Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dharti Amula
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dharti AmulaYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is sonu gupta my body is very slim so pls tell me how to increase my body fat. And how to gain body fat.
I am 18 yrs old & suffer from headache n always feeling disappointed by myself want to go abroad but family can't support me so everyday think about suicide.
Sir in winter my skin becomes rough. Now I Apply VASELINE Cream. So what I have to do. Please give me some suggestions.
Doctor during sex penis release sperms very early. In 5 to 10mns only. What should I do so I can do it for much time.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
Hi Doctor I am 23 years old and I am pregnant. Its 8th month running of my pregnancy and I worried about that some time I feels much pain at the chest and lower part of belly. Is it serious thing or I have to take any precaution. Kindly advice.
Although the results vary, numerous surveys have proven that most men masturbate. A recent one found that 96% of men admitted to masturbating; the only thing surprising here is that the answer is not 100%. The survey also found that its respondents said they masturbate, on average, 4 times per week. That's a lot of time spent on masturbation, which is perfectly fine; masturbation is an enjoyable way to spend some time and helps with penis health by keeping the equipment in good shape.
But if a guy does spend a lot of time with his masturbation, it means he may get a little bored. If that happens, it may mean it's time for a guy to switch things up a little to make the experience fresh again. One way to do that is to explore some different positions for masturbation.
Humans are creatures of habit; as a species, we tend to like the familiar. But at the same time, we can get bored if things become too familiar - so switching up masturbation positions is very logical.
Starting with the basics, here are some positions a guy can try to add variety to their self-stimulation.
- Lying on the back. One of the favorite positions, this classic allows plenty of room for movement and is comfortable as well. It's an especially good position for men who enjoy masturbating to mental fantasies; closing his eyes in this prone position can often enhance the intensity of the fantasy.
- Sitting in a chair. Always popular, this is probably the position of choice among men who surf online porn while masturbating. For many men, masturbating with their legs spread allows the penis and balls to flop around in a pleasing way.
- Standing up. While this can be tiring when engaging in marathon masturbation sessions, standing up gives a session a sense of freedom. With the body in contact with nothing except the floor, there's a different feeling with this position; plus, it allows mobility, as a guy can walk around while stroking.
- Lying face down. Lying on the stomach allows a man to masturbate by rubbing the penis against the bedsheets or a pillow, thrusting in a manner that imitates intercourse. Some also prefer to thrust in and out of their fist in this position.
- Using an ottoman. An ottoman - which is like a backless chair - can enable a guy to try a very different position. Sit on the ottoman with legs out, then bend backwards so until the head is on the floor. This position resembles an arch, with the penis at the top of the arch. The position can be hard on the back, so take care with this one and don't use it for too long a time.
- Kneeling. Kneeling gives a guy a different perspective, which can help when he's changing up his masturbation game. Some guys also bend over while kneeling so that they're on all fours, then raise one hand and use it to masturbate from this position.
- Upside down. Although not recommended for those with flexibility issues, this position can really shake things up. For this, a guy should lie on his back with his knees pulled in and his butt against a wall. He walks his legs up the wall, then raises his butt and pushes himself closer to the wall. Ideally, only the upper half of his torso and his head will remain on the floor. Warning: Masturbation in this position may mean that his ejaculate may land on his face.
These masturbation positions can liven things up, but to be best prepared, a man should regularly use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since enthusiastic masturbation can lead to a raw penis, the selected crème needs to include moisturizers like vitamin E and Shea butter. It should also contain vitamin C, which helps to promote greater tone and elasticity in penis skin.