Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dharti AmulaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I want to reduce my stomach weight and increase my other body parts weight .what should I do .thanks.
My mother is in an unconscious state for the last five and half months. I want to know if she comes back to conscious state. She is 67 years old. Doctors do not know how much time it takes, they have performed tracheotomy and she is breathing through it, feeding (liquid) is taking place through tube (ie) pipe. So pls advise me what to do. We have spent lakhs of rupees and are incurring lakhs.
I am 26 yrs old. After delivery I got much back pain bcoz I was injected a injection as painless at the time of delivery at my back bone. Its not like injection it just like a small drips. Is that the cause for my back pain? Now my baby at 2 yrs. I can't sit or stand straight coz of the pain.
Mere daanto m keeda lag gya h na koi pain h na hi khane m takleef but thoda tut gya h btay ki m kya karu.
After 4 days of my gf's period ended, we had intercourse. What are the chances of getting pregnant? Moreover she had emergency contraceptive pill after 30 min of our intercourse and also she had another brand of emergency pill the day after. What are the chances now? Will it cause the medicines won't work or what are its chances for getting pregnant?
My wife has a blister on her tongue. It have been causing from last 2 months continuously. What are the symptoms of this?
My wife is pregnant and she is in her 9th month and the due date is 12 October 2016 in the recent diagnosis her gynecologist said that everything is well nd fine the baby is healthy with head down ideal weight and there's opening of the way to for the baby and 75 percent of chances are for normal delivery but the doctor advised my wife to make physical contact for a week or so but the problem is my wife is staying at her mother's place and I can't go to her due to some problems and she is forcing me to come and it's making a stress for me so I need to know that ke is it really that necessary to involve physically will it play a vital role for her to deliver the child normally plzzz help me or suggest me I would be thankful.
Me ko thyroid hai me thyronorm 50 mcg leti hun. But mra wait 10 months me 10kg badh gaya hai. Or gale me dard hai. Hair fall bht ho raha hai.
My wife has thyroid from past 10 years and taking medicine and now she has migraine, what is the cause and treatment for both.
I have pain in my ears. Whenever I visit a hilly place I feel pain in my ears. Are there any chances that my eardrum is damaged or there is any hole in it. Kindly reply.
I have stomachache from 3 days so what to do doctors suggest me something. I am troubling this from 3 days but I didn't take any type of medicine.
I am 19 years old male. My hair is very dry there is no moisture in it. When I wake up in the morning my hair is very sticky and smells very bad and due to that I have to use shampoo every day and it is damaging my hair even more. What should I do.
Hi Doctors my 12 days old nephew feel very difficulty while urinating and he cry so much. What is the cause for it. Is it UTI? Please solve the problem of my nephew I will be very grateful to you.
I want to know that my mother is suffering from kidney stone. She have two stone of 12 mm and 19.5 mm. Is this possible to remove these stones through medicine without any surgery. Because in feb my mother had surgery of her uterus and she is 46 years old and from last 2 weeks she is suffering from backache. What should we do.
I want to gain muscles. Which protein powder I should use. And have no side effects. Suggest please.
I have join a job or 2 years ago my weight in this time 75 but now it is 6 so please tell me how can lose my weight.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.