Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dharmraj Giri
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmraj GiriYour feedback matters!
Would tell me please. I'm facing problem with headache it will reduce when ever I use tablets otherwise it lies as common what can I do?
I am 21years old female sleeping at late nights so I got black circles and also suffering from blackheads please tell me the solutions.
I have skin problems with itching in my lower part of my body and also in my and and belly, what should I do?
Infertility: Causes and Treatment
I am Dr. K.D. Nayar. I’m a senior consultant and head of the department at Akanksha IVF center, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital. This center is there since 2002, more than 15 years. Right now we’re doing almost 700 to 800 IVF cycle every year with the success rate of 40 to 45 percent. Basically, infertility is affecting nearly 15 percent of the population that means one in every six couples is infertile and when we look at the causes of infertility 30 percent is reason because is in the wife, 30 percent is in the husband and 30 percent causes are in both the husband and wife and 10 percent are unexplained. Whenever we get a patient with infertility we have to first investigate them and find out what is the cause of infertility.
Generally speaking 5 percent of the patients land up in the IVF cycle. In a IVF cycle, before starting IVF cycle we have to check the husband’s profile, husband’s seminal traces, whether the husband got any problem in ejaculation or erection. He must be able to produce a normal semen sample. Once we have the husband’s profile then we will investigate along with that we investigate the wife and then we start the IVF treatment.
IVF treatment, basically we give injection to the wife, around 10 to 12 days to produce more number of eggs. We monitor her with ultrasound; see how the follicles are growing. Once the eggs are ready we take out this eggs through a very small procedure through vagina only, no cuts. We take out the eggs at the same time we take the husband’s semen, put them together in a dish, fertilize it. All this process is being done in our IVF labs.
If the husband’s semen count or motility is poor then we can catch hold of one sperm individually and inject into egg itself this is called ICSI. Once we have mixed these sperms and eggs, we leave it in the incubator and observe the further process of fertilization. We check next day they become two cell, day two they should become four cell and so on, they’re growing.
Generally speaking, we like to take them to day five when they become blastocyst and then we have the transfer. Embryo transfer is also a very simple procedure, done without anesthesia. It hardly take 3 to 4 minutes. So, that will be the most vital step in the procedure and patient has to be reassured that there is no pain limitation. There is no obligation to the patient, there is no side effect to the patients general health. Once we do embryo transfer there after 15 days we check whether this embryo is implanted or not. That is a brief summary of the ideal procedure IVF or ICSI which we are doing generally in our center.
I am 22 years old my body weight is 42 kg .i want to improve my personality & weight & my another problem is my eyes is slightly red in colour & taking sufficient rest & also on bike driving am using normal glass too. Its not getting control. How can I bring my eyes colour to white. Please give advice to my two questions.
My sex time is just 10 second. Please suggest me any idea or medicine so that my sex time can last at least for 3 minute.
I am suffering from mild pain and heaviness in lower left of abdomen. And fullness and tightness in all stomach. Unable to pass satisfactory stool i. E its hard or low in amount. Along with this extra burping and vomit like feeling is also their.
There is no denying the fact that a perfect figure can enhance your personality to a great extent, adding an alluring charm that people will find hard to ignore. The size of one's breast can play a significant role, affecting one's overall appearance. Heavy breasts can be physically discomforting (skin maceration, backaches, neck and shoulder aches, problems during exercises or physical activities,) not to forget the public humiliation and mockery that it brings along. Some men with a medical condition known as Gynecomastia also end up having enlarged breasts making the situation awkward and embarrassing for them.
To deal with the embarrassment and physical discomfort, many people retort to the various breast reduction surgical procedures. The breast reduction procedures have helped millions of people achieve the desired breast shape and size. However, the success of the breast reduction procedures depends on many factors.
There are things that a person should be aware of before opting for a breast reduction.
- A breast reduction surgery or a reduction mammoplasty is no small thing. It is a decision that is going to make an impact in your life and overall appearance in ways beyond your imagination. You cannot expect the surgery to work miracles overnight. Be more realistic about your expectations and do not take such an important decision in haste.
- Not every individual with enlarged breasts can undergo a breast reduction. A person has to be physically fit (without any medical conditions) with sound mental and emotional stability. People who are severely obese and those into heavy smoking are often considered unfit for the surgery. For pregnant and lactating women, an immediate breast reduction surgery may not be a wise idea.
- Teenagers and adolescents are considered unfit for a breast reduction as their breast are yet not fully developed and matured. The minimum age for a breast reduction is 21 years.
- Your choice of the surgeon is crucial. While an experienced surgeon can bring about the desired result with minimum or no complications, an inexperienced surgeon can worsen up things for you. Research on the surgeon, their credentials, work history and success rate well.
- The breast reduction surgeries involving the latest and advanced technologies will be an expensive affair. Make sure you are financially prepared to take the plunge.
- The recovery time following the surgery may stretch between six-seven weeks (or even more in some cases). During the recovery, there will be restrictions and precautionary measures that a person should follow.
- Lifting heavy articles, indulging in strenuous and rigorous exercise and physical activities should be avoided for at least four-six weeks (or as the doctor recommended).
- Driving is a big No for a month or two or as advised by the doctor.
- Depending on how well your incisions heal, there may be some pain and swelling in the breasts.The breast for the first few days may also appear sensitive and tender. For better support, wear a well-fitted bra (preferably an athletic or a sports bra).
- Consult a doctor in the case of severe bleeding, excruciating pain, hematoma or a loss of sensation in the breasts and nipples that lasts longer than usual.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!