Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmesh PanchalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am male 23, I noticed that for last two weeks areas below my nose and mouth became black in color, in other words change in color in a particular area alone, I need your help to solve this. Thank you.
I was abstained milk and dairy products for 6 months because I have uncomfortable feelings like drowsy in the morning up to evening when eat that. Sometimes I have symptoms like dyspnea but I don't have asthma. I thought I have allergy. When I cut the food. I was stressed. I am jealous to anyone and I feel weak and I don't sleep good over night. I can't go to allergist because I don't have money for the test. Now, because of the depression that I have because I can't eat dairy, I pray to God and have faith in him that I don't want to be like this forever so I eat kfc gravy, nxt day I eat also a bread with butter in it. I was surprised that no symptoms reacted to me. I felt normal. I just want to ask about my past experience, is that kind of allergy? And why that symptoms disappeared when I ate dairy again?
Hello sir I want know about my skin, my skin always rough so I have so worry about my skin. I don't think and what I do for my skin pls sir advice me.
Sir I have pimples on. My face nd oily. Skin. So what I do for oily. Skin. Nd pimples on. My face tell me which. Medicine is best. For me. For pimples remove.
I have dark marks under the eyes and please suggest some ways to keep my facial skin brighter and clean.
I have a black spots as well as pimples my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.