Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmesh PanchalYour feedback matters!
Hello, I spend my holiday in Goa and then my face is heavily tanned. How to get rid of tan pls advise.
My lips get cracked and chapped and bleeds all twelve months I do drink lots of water and apply lip balm what do I do which balm is good.
Which home made face pack is best for making face fairer, cleaner and glowing? And how many times a week it should be applied?
I have white marks on my skin please tell me whats the solution of this problem I am really got tired from these marks please help me.
I am 25 yrs. Old my skin is oily I have pimples on my face and have left dark spots on my face. Is there any home remedy to cure them.
Hi Dr. Some days ago my accident and ma face was scratched on the road. Nw its improving bt am so worried about red marks. Now am using Fucidin cream, and clinical lotion. Its good or not. Please please suggest me. I hope you will give me best suggest. Please reply. doctors. Am waiting. Thank you.
Sir I have face acne. My face become somewhat oily in nose side and forehead. There are small pimples on my forehead. Please help me to prevent from this. I am suffering alt from this .i use clean n clear foaming face wash twice a day.
I have so many skin problems like hair lose, pimples, dry skin, white spots on body. Please consult me.
I am suffering from fungal infection and I got a marks on my under arms and other parts .i am totally frustrated becoz I can not control my itching .so please tell me .how it is prevented and give me some medicines and ointments.
Doc in summer season especially now m sweating alot n there is increased heat produced in my body due to which red spots are seen in my palm n it causes itching? What should I eat doc to reduce heat?
Thanks to cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to alter your facial features any way you want. For some it's a way to reverse signs of aging while for others it may be to restructure a part of their face that they are not comfortable with. Whatever be your reason, here are ten tips to ensure safer facial cosmetic surgery.
- Have the right motivation: Cosmetic surgery will change the way you look, not your lifestyle. Do not undergo such a surgery if you think it will give you a new lifestyle.
- Have realistic expectations: Going under a plastic surgeon's knife can alter your facial feature, but only up to a limit. You may want your nose to look like that of your favourite actress, but the end result of the surgery will depend on the bone and cartilage structure of your nose. Having unrealistic expectations can take away from the satisfaction of plastic surgery.
- Find a surgeon who shares your aesthetic sense: If you and your surgeon do not share the same ideas on what looks good, you may end up with a result you are not satisfied with. Before deciding on a doctor, take a look at photographs of their earlier clients.
- Be wary of promotions that offer to pay for your surgery: Cosmetic surgery is expensive, but do not try and save money by choosing to work with inexperienced doctors.
- Meet the entire surgical team: Along with the doctor it is also important to meet the other members of the surgical team. Also, take a look at the facilities offered and the type of surgical atmosphere available.
- Have a clear written plan for the surgery and possible follow up procedures: Cosmetic surgeries often require multiple procedures. Ask your doctor for a clear plan with all the costs involved.
- Ensure that you have an aftercare plan: On the off chance that something does not go according to plan, ensure that you know what is to be done and insist on an aftercare treatment from your doctor.
- Have a strong support system in place: It will take a few months for the effects of your surgery to be visible. Until then, your face may appear swollen and bruised. Get support from your friends and family as this may keep you indoors for awhile.
- Be aware of the risks: Like any other surgery, this one too has risks associated with it. Ensure that you are aware of these risks so that you can make an informed decision.
- Don't rush your decision: Lastly, take your time deciding on the exact procedure you want. Remember that the effects of cosmetic surgery are permanent.