Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmesh H. BochiaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Madam, I am from Ludhiana, India My son age 28 years is suffering from back unknown pain from last 3 years, and pain is started from left back to neck, thru left side of head and come up to left eye. We had already consulted with Orthopedic, Neurologists, Rheumatologist and Psychiatrist, but no any positive result. X-ray of back & lower back is ok, MRI of solder, back & brain is ok. You are requested to please suggest for the same.
There were minor pain in his right knee for last 2 years and recently it has aggravated a bit. Local doctor consulted and carnisure 500 tab twice daily in addition exercise for knee and hip have been prescribed. But improvements are very negligible. Pl suggest any remedial measures.
Am suffering back pain, exactly it's the pelvic bone it's hurting, painful walking for a while or standstill a period of time, and I could observe that it's stiffness (the muscle) salient (the bone). This injury occurred to me in 2015 I had lifted heavyweight I overfilled a van with goods for an arrogant! I need to know what elaborately is my case? How can I deal with it and what I do for it to help myself be treated? Do I need any medicine or acupuncture or something else? Please doctor help me.
I am 34 years old. I have knee pain when I climb up/down the stairs. I got the x-ray (ap& lateral) done, but no problem is reported in the x-ray report. What else can be the problem.
I am not able to walk properly since 3 weeks as I am having an unbearable pain in my knee, tried multiple home remedies, like volini gel and spray but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi I am a 24 year male working as a programmer. I have to sit long at work place. What all are the precautions I have to take before fed on back pain ?
I have a pain in my left hand from 3 months .I have taken many pain killer but I am not fine .i am suffering. What can I do now?
I am feeling severe pain in the right arm due yo spondylitis. Pl suggest suitable remedy for the same.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 29 years old, have right knee pain from 2 month. I used pain relief gel and oil, but hav't result. What will I do now?
Knee pain is something that can affect anyone - irrespective of their age. While sometimes it may be of minor importance - and can easily be handled by self-care, often, lingering pain is a manifestation of some other serious underlying problem, such as arthritis. In this case, it is imperative that you consult a doctor and take appropriate measures to combat it.
Arthritis: The chief cause of lingering knee pain, arthritis itself can be of a number of types:
- Osteoarthritis, which is a result of deterioration of cartilages due to wear and tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an inflammatory chronic disorder
- Septic Arthritis, causing pain, swelling and redness.
- Gout caused due to the development of uric acid crystals in the joints
Soft tissues around knee can cause knee pain similar to osteoarthritis Bursa around knee can cause inflammation and pain Tendon insertion can cause insertional tendinopathy All these are amenable to conservative and non-invasive therapies like cold packs , NSAIDs, and local hydrocortisone injections. Tendinopathy responds very well to ESWT( Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy).
Fractures: These are caused by the breaking up of the kneecap due to falls or collisions.
ACL Injuries: Caused due to the tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament (that connects the femur and the shinbone). Especially common in sportspersons such as footballers or basketball players.
Meniscus tears: The meniscus or the rubber-like cartilage (that acts as a shock absorber) can be torn by sudden jerks or excess pressure.
Symptoms:The major symptoms of knee pain include weakness, redness, instability, stiffness or the inability to properly straighten or move the leg. Often, a deformity is also visible, such as a bone sticking out of the leg - in which case it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately.
- Possible risks: Factors which include the odds of being inflicted by knee pain and cause serious complications include :
- Being overweight: This exponentially increases the stress or pressure that is applied on the knee joints - even in doing mundane tasks like walking up and down stairs.
- Excessive physical activity: Some activities, such as sports apply excess stress on the knees as compared to other tasks.
- Loss of muscle flexibility: Tightness or weakness in muscles causes increasing number of problems in the knees. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.