Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmendra TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair on my head how to stop their problem and what type of foods taken by me pls tel me Thank you.
I am a 19 year old female. I have severe back ache from past seven days. I used moov but it didn't work for me. I also experimented with volitra but it was of no use. What is the possible cause of the pain and how can it be relieved?
I am not getting sleep from two days and some little bit of headache fom eyes to neck. Stomach pain if I eat some spices, it does not digesting to my health. And every early morning while I wake up full of total body pain.
I had my last periods on 24 Jan 15. I had sex without taking care on 08 Feb almost 4-5 times. In the morng I.E on ,09 Feb I took I-pill 72 hour protection. But till my periods didn't came. I had checked by pregnancy kit it is showing postive. What should I do now.I don't want child. If it is possible to get pregnant after taking I pill
gout not controlled, even uric acid level was controlled by taking continuously zyloric 300gm. So requesting you for suggestion me of controlling the gout in the left leg angudha joint.
Give me tips for removing pimples blackheads on my face and also suggest me for remove pimple hole which create after pimple gone.
I am very slim and trim with a low physique. I want to increase my height. My immune system is very weak. Please suggest me some ways.
My wife gets abnormal periods. Cycle and always complain a about low hemoglobin even after treatment I want permanent solution please help.
My name is Spandana and my age is18 I have a lot of pimples on my face I have used various creams but these is no result so please suggest me the medicine.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.