Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. DharithYour feedback matters!
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.
Hi Now a days I get pain from below my knee during night when I go to bed because of this my sleep is disturbed Any idea what can be the reason for this.
Hi I had an hairline fracture in tibial plateau and was on cast for 30 days and when removing the cast my X-ray report says linear fracture in tibial plateau so is it fine to walk and more over there is swelling in my knee and pain near fracture when walking please guide me on this.
My body muscles are very poor and bones pain when I carry any work load. Can you please help me. I want to increase my hand's body muscles. I will be very thankful to you. Krishan 9911663629.
I had fractures on bases of 1,2,3,4 of right metatarsal 2 months ago surgery is done Dr. saying everything is ok now you can walk but after walking its swelling and painful.
I met with an accident a month ago. But there is still little pain in my right leg knee. Please recommend me something.
Hi I am weighing around 85 kg now n unable to loose weight inspite of brisk walk of 30 to 45 min daily n good diet plans (from reputed dieticians). In past 6 years I have lost 10 to 12 kgs 3 times with aerobics twice n once yoga n assigned diet. I have done the test of vit b12 n thyroid. They r normal. Inspite of having knee pain (hv been reduced but not completely) from 8 months, I do diet n walk (did suryanamaskars but left due to fear in within these 8 months) but unable to loose. Tat demotivates me a lot. Can anyone guide tat can give fruitful results.
I have a neck pain since 8 to 10 days and it pains just at the end and left side of spinal cord. please suggest?
I am 19 year old I have back pain since the last few days and I can't stand for enough time what should I do?
I am 45 years woman and suffering from severe back pain staring right from the hip to above up to the neck level. Request doctors' valuable advice, please. With regards,
Go for regular exercises for your back and get rid of from back pain.