Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dhanunjay GambireYour feedback matters!
I am working woman mere shift 10 Hr ki hoti h or pure din mujko khade rehna hota h jiski wajah se mujko back se niche puri body me pain rehta h.
How to be fit and fine while we are studying and have no time to do exercise and no tiredness feel to us and live and study healthy.
Now a days I feel like no body love. Anyone don't care about me. I am so much depressed. Actually I have given drop ths years for entrance preparation. So I have to stay at home. And I feel like its like a jail for me. Its feel like I can't breath. Just I feel like to any where from my home. And always my head becomes too hot n my headache starts. Sometime I can't bear it. N if anyone scold me I get angry n fight with everyone in the house.
My problem is lack of confidence. During the presentation or function, where center is me, my heart beating very fast and my hands getting shake. you can't speak clearly too. Situation become irritating for me. I want to be out from this problem. Please suggest.
Sir i m 25 year old student and taking anti depressants tablets.Prescribed from my doctor. Four tablets once in night. 1.Stalopam plus 2.Tynept 3 agoviz 4. Etilam pro 40 From 6 months. In starting i was suffring from suicidal thoughts.Due to exam pressure.So i started consulting from psychiatrist. In between another prob started " lack of concentration " & "strain in one side of head " when i stopped medicin.Then doctor again started medicine with little heavy dose. Still i m fighting with my concentration problem nd taking these pills continuously. My questions are 1. Is these psychological treatment are longer term for patient. 2. Is these pills are accurate for me. 3. I have little sinus problem .Is psychology problems is caused due to breathing system. 4. I have lot of dreams in night which are not stopping. Dr. Has included tab for this prob. 5 . Are these tablets are accurate for me. Please tell me right advise Thank u.
I'm going through a psychological situation. Ever since my childhood I've been neglected and mishandled by women in my family and father wouldn't support me either. So now I've sort of phobia towards women. I'm always suspicious of them and feel scared to start off a family. I would ward off any advance by a girl towards me too. This can't go on, as I want to get married. Can someone please help me.
Dear doctor we have a patient of schizophrenia having auditory hallucinations and is under medication from Aiims Delhi. I have come to know through a scholarly article that increasing estrogen hormone especially estradiol b17 can reduce symptoms substantially. You are requested to advise medicine and the method of increasing the hormone. We will be highly obliged and thankful to you.
I was in love with a girl, and it was one sided but extreme. I wanted to marry her. Now the conditions have changed to such an extent that I can marry any girl but not her. I am not able to figure out the main reason, but may be the slight negative attitude she shows towards me. Now I am in a condition where neither I can forgot her, I want to get away from her but internally I still wish I could marry her. This feeling has bring an all time sadness in my mind, thereby affecting my professional and personal lyf. I am unable to concentrate on any damn thing. Please someone suggest what I can actually do to gey rid of all this.
What can I do my husband is get doubt for me. He says my affair with other man but its not true. Please advise.
I often stay in my room. But few days from now I feel so depressed I don't know what is the cause please help me to fet rid of it.
My friends boyfriend left her because she is not that beautiful according to him. And his family too did not accept her because of her beauty. She loved him so much but he still is confused sometimes he say he lives her sometime he shouts and say he do not. But after all this she have broken a lot .she feel that beauty is more important than her true feeling. She feel sad about her and her beauty. She have lost those feeling and she have even lost sexual feeling. She feel lonely and stressed when she think about it what should she do.
In many cases; divorce and separation leads not only to bad blood between the parents, but also in a child alienating himself from one parent. Insulting or belittling one parent without justification or under pressure from the other parent is known as parental alienation syndrome. Parental alienation involves one parent undermining the other and interfering with the child’s relationship with the other parent by limiting contact with them, bad mouthing them, forbidding discussion about them etc. This can have a very negative effect on the child’s emotional state.
1. Self hatred: For children, hatred is not inborn, but developed by the situations they are in. By bad mouthing a parent and teaching the child to hate the parent, the child himself is harmed. With time, he begins to internalize this hatred and believe that there is something wrong with him that made the alienated parent not want him.
2. Low self esteem: When a child is not allowed to speak his mind and has to bottle up his thoughts, he becomes socially withdrawn. Often the child begins to feel that he is the cause for the rift in the family and makes himself responsible for the separation. This intensifies with time and makes the child lose confidence in himself leading to low self esteem.
3. Lack of trust: When a child is suddenly pulled away from one parent and told how that parent is not a ‘good person’ the child is likely to feel betrayed. This creates a sense of doubt in the child’s mind and makes it difficult for him to trust other people. As he grows up, this can affect his own adult relationships as well.
4. Depression: Depression is a commonly seen in children from broken homes and this is intensified in cases of parental alienation. It is rooted in the child’s feeling unloved by either one of the parents and built up by the separation. Not being given a chance to speak about their feelings or talk about the situation makes them more depressed and they begin to withdraw into themselves. In many cases, it is noted that alienated children have strained relationships with their own children as well.
5. Substance abuse: Depression is one of the most common triggers for substance abuse. Alienated children often feels trapped and that they have no outlet to vent their feelings and frustrations. This often makes them turn towards drugs for relief and can make them victims of substance abuse.