Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I have diplopiya vision and my MRI result shows ischemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar from last 4years. What I do?
I have fever from last 2 days around 103 C what I do and also have headache and shivering b b h b h h ub.
I had seizure 3 years ago. I consulted a neurologist and stated taking leviteractam tablets, still taking it. Never had seizure again in 3 years. But I'm unclear about the doctor as he is not commenting on stopping the tablets even after normal EEG reports. What should I do about this?
I am diagnosed with Epilepsy and its been 3 years that I am on medication. I am taking Epilex Chrono (600 mg) in morning and same at night with 100 mg of Lamictal. Though my EEG report is normal now so just wanted to know how long treatment will take and I have to take medicines.
Hi, I am 25 years old. previously when I am asked to present something in front of an audience, my whole body used to shake. That time I thought that it might be because of stage fear. But now a days, my hands are shaking all the time. I never feel like my hand shakes, but everybody around me always ask me, why your hands are shaking? Please help. Am I sick? I am not able to understand what is the problem with me.
I have migraine problem for over 10 years. Is there any treatment to permanently cure? what should I do?
I am 62 yrs- suffering from diabetes and skin deseases since last two years - there is erectial dysfunction - there is numbness and pain to all hand and leg fingers -please advise
Doctor, From last 5 years or near about I have been suffering from multiple diseases. I don't know what happened but body till now is full of diseases like ringing in ear, swollen eyes from inside, stomach problem always, and hands, legs and each part seems like sunnpan. Contacted many doctors, had many tests but results are always positive. Twitching is there all over the body. I want to live did life doctor but how I can be free from these diseases is a problem. Please if you could help me. I will suicide in a year or so. if problems be like this always.
My brother was suffering from a headache for about 3 years now, his eyes we're starting to blur, he undergo CT scan bit the result was negative from any brain related illness neither brain tumor.
I'm having upper abdominal right below my ribs usually after I eat, side pain like under my rib usually after I eat, really bad migraines, right side of my chest hurts kinda like my boob, dizzy, light headed, I feel like I'm going to pass out, and I also feel like I'm going to get sick, and now I feel like my left arm is week and numb. What could this be?
I have migraine issue. Left side, pulsating quality of headache, severe pain intensity, happens after walking alot or climbing too much, feeling of nausea and intolerance to sound or light!
I am suffering from current excess pass in brain. I am using levera 500 mg and tegrital 200 mg for small fits .but now I am laughing myself nd thinking myself not able to know wt is going around not able to look properly or take care to my son. Suggest something.
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson’s disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
- Consumption of large amounts of caffeine on a regular basis
- Developing irregular sleep schedules
- Taking your smartphone to bed and ending up spending a lot of time with it in the night
- Eating late in the evening
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.