Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay GambhirYour feedback matters!
My son doing graduation . He has fear of exam. Otherwise he is fine and enjoys life .Neat and clean. Probably Mamas boy. Well behaved.
The sour memories of my past school life and previous life aren't just letting me live. They are haunting me again and again. Am not able to focus on my work. Am 21 years old.
I am a 27 years healthy male. Finding hard to recollect well known things/names. I am healthy and does not drink, smoke or use drugs. I had good concentrating power. I can just read technical book with one reading and read lot of articles. Is this memory loss, something I need to worry about?
My husband is a very anxious person. Anxiety medicines have adverse effects on him, like violent retching and sleepiness during the day. I bought ashwagandha capsules from Patanjali but he refused to take it saying that since he is taking allopathy treatment, he cannot take ayurvedic medicine without prescription from a doctor. He is also getting leg pain.
Hello sir/madam My name is Vishal and I am from Botad, Gujarat. I want to ask about my fitness. My weight is increasing day by day. Its about 100 kg now. I want to loose my weight. Please advice me how can I loose my weight? Its really hard for me to loose weight. I have loose my weight before this. But now it seems so hard for me to loose my weight. I am 26 and married. Please guide me what to do. Hoping for the best. One more thing is I am addicted to tobacco and I also want to quit it. Its also hard ro quit for me. Please advice me what to do.
Schizophrenia is a very serious psychological disorder which influences how a person feels, thinks, acts and reacts. A patient suffering from schizophrenia may experience issues recognising what is real and what is nonexistent; might be lethargic or unresponsive, and may experience issues communicating ordinary feelings in social situations.
The reason for schizophrenia is still hazy. A few theories and speculations about the reason for this disorder include genes (hereditary qualities), biology of the body (the unevenness in the brain’s functioning); or persistent viral infections and immune disorders. Some of the problems faced by schizophrenics are as follows:
- Delusions: People may feel that somebody is keeping an eye on him or her, or that they are somebody well known and famous.
- Development and movement problems: These include behaving in a strange manner, pacing around, posturing or shaking forward and backwards for no reason.
- Thought issue: Jumping from one topic to another in an unreasonable manner is also one of the symptoms or challenges of this condition. People may make up their own particular words or sounds.
- Hallucinating: Seeing, smelling, tasting, hearing or feeling something that does not generally exist. The most widely recognised symptom is listening to nonexistent voices that give orders or commands to the patients.
- Absence of feelings and emotions: An irregular feeling or expression may be experienced. For instance, crying at a joke when a typical reaction would be to laugh at it.
Despite these, some of the other very common problems faced by schizophrenic patients are as follows:
- Social withdrawal from family and friends
- Problems affecting in the ordinary exercises of life, for example, at work or school
- Poor hygiene and lack of cleanliness
- Mental shock
- Loss of proper sentence formation
- Issues deciding
- Overlooking or losing things
- Issues understanding ordinary sights, sounds, and sentiments.
- Moving rapidly starting with one thought then onto the next.
- Pacing and strolling in circles
- Unreasonable written work, yet without any meaning.
A person with schizophrenia is twice as likely to end up diabetic or experience the ill effects of the chronic obstructive pneumonia disease (COPD) than the general population. Individuals with schizophrenia regularly commit the normal error of attempting to overlook the sickness thinking that it does not exist.
Schizophrenia has crushed a considerable amount of lives throughout the years. The indications of schizophrenia can be exceptionally scary and unnerving. There are different treatment techniques that one can access to improve the lives of the people who experience the ill effects of schizophrenia. Treatment of schizophrenia has, however essentially enhanced throughout the years, and there is no motivation to trust that it will not keep on doing so. In case that you or someone close to you has schizophrenia, look for treatment in light of the fact that your odds of recovery are good and your odds of change are great. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.