Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhabal Shah
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dhabal ShahYour feedback matters!
Iam satyanarayana iam 20 years old I got pimples I use so many creams those didn't work on my face and my face is black how to make my body white, tell me any tablets or creams to get white with out pimple?
My skin has black pigmentation I'm 49 yrs old. After my third child I suddenly developed these on my cheeks. I hv shown it to dermatologists they recommended magic etc but to no avail. Hw can I hv instant relief from this pigmentation.
I am 22 year old boy, first I used to be looks fairer my skin is white and face but I do not know why my face brightness is decreasing day by day.
I am a field engineer who worked under sun exposure. My problem is a pimple, dark spots and now pores on my face. please suggest some medicines for my spotless face.
I am 23 years old male. I am suffering from dandruff and hair fall since 3 months. I used so many shampoo that available in market but not work. What should I do now?
Hi I'm a male I always think of looking handsome and good looking and look fair and handsome so that girls look at me and I girl comes after me but I feel or get depressed that I'm not good looking and handsome or fair looking please tel me or help me wat should I do or please help me with this.
I am 24 year old female. My hair turn in white hair. Approx 150 hair are white. And hair fall also .and dandruff in my hair from 2 year .please solve my problem.
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently.
The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of:
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment.
The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you:
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Massage hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.