Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dh PatelYour feedback matters!
My skin colour is extremely fair and I have got dark spots on my body (dead cells) What should I do?
I have skin infection in the form of what we call in Hindi (daad, for a long period of time. And have used several tablets and creams. Like tocoderm. Total derm. quadriderm.and tablet fluca 150, also zocon 150 but they appear Alger some time. What should I do.
I am 24 years old female There is open pores on my face due to pimples and my skin is oily. Please tell me treatment options available for this problem.
I am 22 year old male. Back in two years, got abscess wounds all over my head and face. I consulted a doctor and she prescribed me nizral 2.0. I used it and worked effective. But, Presently the problem is that, my hair gone reddish in color, very thin. Hair fall started later on. Suffering from dandruff also though I use an anti-dandruff shampoo. What to do now?
My lower lip and upper lip are completely black colour. How I clean into pink colour. Please sir. I need to change the colour very soon.
Hlo mam I have pain while passing stools and near anal it become tight not able to pass stools. Pls help me out its is very painful. Tnx.
Due to pimples on my face and forehead I got blac spots on face and black patches on forehead kindly help me to get rid off this.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.