Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devraj Sinha
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devraj SinhaYour feedback matters!
My wife age is 27 year and she is in depression how I get the reason of her depression. She tell me that He has a boy friend before her marriage. After marriage she started talk with him over landlines like as a friend. One day He refuse to talk with my wife. She totally nervous and taking anti depression tablet.
Dear doctor, I am feeling alone since a long time. I have family ,husband kids everyone but still miss a friend and sometimes try to find but I don't know the qualities of a friend neither I know I myself have the qualities of a good friend or not. I want to share my feelings, my fears, my wishes and want to travel with some one but no one has time. How can I find a friend.
I am suffering from anxiety related panic issues. Almost for the whole day I am feeling panic without any reason. I don't have any such tension or stress but still whole day I feel like some anxiety. Kindly help.
Hi Sir, I am taking veniz xr 75 mg twice a day can I taking long life, any problem or side effect in taking long life, any problem in our married life my age is 50 years please answer.
I am 23 years old. My self confidence is very low. Many times it creates problem for me. What should I do to increase my self confidence?
I think I had lost my concentration power please suggest me some advice to increase my concentration power.
Sir am 30 year old. I am facing a problem of memory loss since few days. I forget that I read. I am a student so sharp memories should be needed. Please suggest me some medicine.
Stress, the new buzzword, has become an inevitable part of our lives. Take any of today’s diseases, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, cancer, sleep disorders, indigestion, infertility, depression, memory loss, migraines, etc. All of them have a common contributing factor stress.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of balance maintained between the three elements or doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these 3 components is the main cause of ill health. Different diseases have one of these as predominant factor. Stress disrupts the balance and so contributes to various diseases. Managing stress is one of the keys to maintaining good health and thereby avoiding a lot of lifestyle related disorders.
Read on to know and understand some of the simple but effective ways of maintaining stress.
- Yoga Asanas: While yoga, in general, is believed to calm the mind and reduce stress, shava asana (corpse pose) sarvanga asana (Shoulder stand), hala asana (plough pose), simha asana (lion pose) and shalabhasana (locust pose) are greatly beneficial in reducing stress.
- Take a break: A break to break away from the mundane routine helps. Try doing nothing for a short while and see how this practice calms the nervous system and provides a clear state of mind.
- Mind your mind: Stress is often caused by fear of what might happen. Changing attitude to a positive one can go a long way in reducing overall stress.
- Analyse your stressors: If you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change the way you react to it or simply ignore it. It is definitely not possible to have control over all things in life. Learning this helps greatly in managing stress.
- Meditation: Using Om, take deep breaths and focus on air moving through the lungs and the body. This can be done anywhere and leaves you with a calm mind and body. Pranayama also increases the flow of oxygen to all parts of the body and relaxes you completely.
- Hand it down: The ends of the finger have pressure points which act as energy channels for the body. The padding at the end of the thumb and the middle portion of the index finger are linked to the brain and can be stimulated to manage stress. Most yoga asanas use this hand posture.
- Warm baths: Add some ginger juice and baking soda to the bucket of hot water. This improves circulation and helps you in feeling light, with elevated mood.
- Herbal teas: These are, simply put, magical. Substances like chamomile, tulsi, basil, jasmine, Brahms, cardamom, etc. provide a soothing effect on the mind and body. The aroma and taste of these leave you feeling elated, with the stress disappearing with their vapours.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!