Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devraj Sinha
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devraj SinhaYour feedback matters!
My issues are psychological I haven't been achieving what I should according to my potential And consistent failures are driving me down along with certain major health issues which I have faced Now its been more than 3 years And I am getting depressed and losing hope What am I supposed to do?
I am currently working in IT company. I am facing memory loss issue. Whatever I am learning, I forget all the stuff within a week or similar even if I have understand those things, learnt it thoroughly. Even I forgot about many stuff that I need to on daily basis. I need serious help.
Depression�>�Sometimes I feel depressed without any reason. Full of anger I dnt why it happens to me. Please give suggestions what should ��Sometimes I feel depressed without any reason. Full of anger I dnt why it happens to me. Please give suggestions what should I do.
Problem is my brother has continuously self distorting thought sometimes suicidal too and he is studying in bachelors. Please help him and I thought he is in depression.Please help?
I feel sleepy whole day. Whenever I start working (any kind of) I feel sleepy ,lazy just keep yawning. And so I can't focus, concentrate at anything.
From some days, I am going through emotional stress and tension becoz of business and relationship. My mind is way hard blank about doing something. Fatigue, headache, uninterested in doing anything is observed on a daily basis. I don't get up even from the bed for the whole day. I just get up to eat something and sleep. The full body is drained out of energy and I even don't find my passion to be followed nowadays. Is this pointing towards depression? please help. Thoughts are getting more negative day by day.
My age is 27 I will always fear or feel tensed for everything, so I want to avoid fear & tension, so please suggest me regarding this.
How can improve my memory. I forget something sometimes that's very dangerous situation. Please suggest me.
Sometimes I think a lot about what people think about me. It makes me sad, depressed and reduces my efficiency. Give me some tips to stop thinking like that.
Depression takes the joy out of all your activities, and can make merely getting through a day feel overwhelming. It is very common to be upset for some time and most people recover from this feeling and start smiling again in a short span of time. But, if you or any of your loved ones are almost always very sad and this spirit is affecting your daily life considerably, then chances are you might be undergoing a phase of depression.
To tackle it, it is important to understand and know you are depressed. Awareness is crucial to deal with the condition:
- Sudden variation in weight or appetite: If you suddenly find that you've lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression.
- Anger or irritated mood: Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression.
- Feel tired: When the body does not get adequate sleep, you begin the day feeling tired. Thus, depressed people often feel fatigued and complain of a number of muscle and joint pains. This is because the body has not had enough time to regenerate cells during the night. This is usually complemented by complains of persistent headache and stomach aches, both of which are emotionally connected to the way you feel.
- Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life: You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression.
- Irregular sleep pattern: Your sleep quality is very closely related to the way you feel. Depressed people often suffer either from insomnia or oversleeping. Depressed people can have trouble going to sleep as well as staying asleep. This can cause drowsiness and lethargy during the day. Sleep apnea is also linked with depression.