Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deviprasad C RaoYour feedback matters!
What are the chances of chemotherapy in breast cancer? How many cemo's are required in breast cancer max to max.
Hello sir I am 20 years old boy. I am suffering from skin diseases like egzima or any other. I have black spots on my leg and bac since 1 year. I am in a serious problem please help what to do.
Sir I am sick off with my acne problem I don't understand that what's to do I take Medison for it many time but they (acne) gone for some period and raising back it's not pimple I think. They raise on right chick but not with mucus. They are inside of chick I mean on the surface of skin quantity of acne is 6 on right chick and 1 is about 1cm diameter. As many person say me for stop eating junk food I stop it and drinks lots of water but it's not gives me relief. Sir please give me solution. When I get up in morning my face have swelling also.
Dear Dr. I have an elevated PSA of 43 AFTER a radical prostatectomy in 2007. I have been put on a Hormone Suppressant (Eligard 45 mg) on 14 MARCH 2015. I have no other symptoms except I run a low grade fever almost everyday that come and goes at any time of the day. I take one or two crocins and the fever goes away. I have run ALL tests possible to trace the reason for this fever but have had no luck. Could you please shed some light on why I get this fever? Thank you very much in advance.
Hello Doctor, I have small pimples on face and dark spots on forehead also need some Fare looks. I do excirsize daily. Please advice some cream or tablets.
Hello doctor, my brother-in-law is suffering from headache and fever from last 20 days. We have admitted him to ms ramaiah hospital bangalore before 12 days. He is still at hospital and doctors are please failing to find the cause in all the tests. Please tell me what is cause and what disease it is
Sir/Madam from last 1 week there is pain in my tongue. There have been many pores and cuts in the tongue? What tablet or medicine shall I take?
I'm getting too many pimples these days specially on my forehead and those pimples are very painful please suggest something, also I work at night shift. I want to get rid of these pimples as soon as possible!
Hello sir, My problem is Burning sensation in anus while motion it is very pain full? What should i do?
I have had my appendix surgery 5 months back now I'm feeling some pain in my abdomen and gas forming in my stomach. Why this happening is there any problem.
I am 21 years old. I am having acnes and dark spot since I was 14. Please tell me how to reduce my spots.
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle.
Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery. What dermal fillers won't do For some patients, surgery such as a facelift, brow lift, or eye lift may be the best approach. Non-surgical rejuvenation treatments, such as soft tissue fillers, cannot achieve the same result, but may help delay the time when consideration of a facelift becomes appropriate. It was the 2nd most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure.
Dermal fillers are a naturally-derived or synthetic material that is directly injected into skin with the purpose of plumping that area to the point where the wrinkle, depression, or fold is gone. Depending on the type of filler, the effects can last anywhere from six months to two years; for semi-permanent or permanent fillers, the effects can last up to five years, and there are reports of even longer-lasting results. Don’t confuse dermal fillers with Botox.
Although both procedures involve injections, Botox is most often injected around the forehead and wrinkles around the eyes (crow’s feet) to stop muscle movement that results in wrinkles. It has nothing to do with the plumping smoothing effect dermal fillers have. Because they work in different manners, many people elect to get both Botox and dermal fillers—the combination can produce a remarkably younger-looking face.
Soft tissue fillers made from absorbable (temporary) material are FDA-approved for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and skin folds, such as nasolabial folds. Nasolabial folds are the wrinkles on the sides of your mouth that extend towards the nose. They are commonly referred to as "smile lines" or "marionette lines." The soft tissue filler made from non-absorbable (permanent) material is FDA approved ONLY for the correction of nasolabial folds. Some soft tissue fillers are approved for the restoration and/or correction of the signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) in people with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). The FDA has approved two absorbable soft tissue fillers for lip augmentation, and one filler for cheek augmentation, in patients over the age of 21. The FDA has also approved one filler for hand augmentation. Patients may need more than one injection to get the desirable smoothing/filling effect. Successful results will depend on the health of the skin, the skill of the doctor, and amount and type of filler used. The time that the effect lasts depends on the filler material used and the area where it is injected.
The FDA has NOT approved soft tissue fillers for:
- Increase breast size (breast augmentation)
- Increase size of the buttocks
- Increase fullness of the feet
- Implant into bone, tendon, ligament, or muscle
The FDA has NOT approved liquid silicone or silicone gel for injection to fill wrinkles or augment tissues anywhere in the body.
I am 20 year boy i am suffering from body means i am eating healthy but not increasing weight and I can't go to gym becoz my right hand is facture and cant pick weight please help.
One of the crucial types of surgery is the heart surgery, which is commonly known as the bypass. It is a type of surgery in which the chest is cut, and surgery is done on valves, muscles, and heart arteries. As per the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, it is one of the most common types of surgeries, which is performed on adults. During this surgery, the prime focus is to remove the blockage from the heart so that fresh blood can easily flow into the heart. No doubt that this process is critical, but it is easily true that after the surgery you have to take extra care of yourself.
Talking of which, here are certain things that you can expect after the surgery.
- Moved To ICU: The moment, the surgery is done, you will be moved to the Intensive Care Unit where the person’s health conditions will be monitored, vital signs will be checked, and medical professional will frequently visit to make sure that the patient is just doing fine. Once the surgery is over, you may not wake up quickly, but you will continue to breathe through the breathing tube. About food, of course, you will not be allowed to take solid food, but there is an intravenous (IV) needle will be put in a blood vessel in your chest and arm from which you will be given fluids.
- Recovery At Home: Once you are given the discharge, your focus should be to get recovered quickly. Recovery at home entirely depends on the heart problem for which the surgery was done. Of course, the doctor will give you necessary instructions with regards to healing incision, dealing with after effect is and understanding the signs of complications. Follow up the medicines and attend the appointments as advised to keep track of your health condition. You may face some after effects such as appetite loss, constipation and sleeping problem. If there is any complication, make sure you speak with a doctor about the same immediately.
- Ongoing Care Is Important Too: Once the surgery is over, as said, you will have to go for frequent checkup with your doctor. During these visits, your doctor will tell you to get blood, stress test and electrocardiogram done, which will assess the working condition of the heart. You might also be given few blood-thinning medicine and bring certain changes in lifestyle and medicine.
There are certain phases of recovery which will take time eventually. The first phase is the lengthy one that can last for around 6-8 weeks. Once you get a discharge from the hospital, you will be given instructions that you must follow with good care. This will pace up the healing process and make the process better.
I have suffering from hair fall and dandruff problem a long time at least 4-5 years I consult some doctor but no results hair fall on going what I can do please suggest please please as soon as possible.
I rubbed my towel too hard on one part of my face and that area turned Black and looked Bruised (no bleeding) and then after like 3-4 days one part of the whole thing started coming off (it dried and fell off). Only some of it has come out and it's been almost 20 days and it dosent show any signs of coming out.
My skin is so oily can anyone give me suggestion which medicine or any tube which one is good for oily skin I want tablets for oily skin please give me suggestion for that.
Here are 7 proven ways on how organic turmeric can improve your health and happiness. I'm sure that after reading this article you will start adding this miracle spice to your diet every day.
- Fights inflammation naturally: Chronic inflammation is believed to be the culprit of many of our modern diseases. Curcumin, or turmeric's active compound, is found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound, which matches or even exceeds the effectiveness of many anti-inflammatory drugs available.
- Protects your brain: Cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer's are often linked to decreased levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone. Researchers have found that curcumin positively influences the levels of BDNF and may delay or even reverse many brain diseases or age-related decline of our brain functions.
- Reduces the risk of several types of cancer: Organic Turmeric may be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer substances out there. Not only can it prevent cancer growth, but inhibits the development and spread as well and may even hold the natural cure for this dreadful disease.
- Improves digestion: Eating turmeric on a daily basis stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas, and prevents inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Protect your heart: Curcumin has shown to reduce LDL (or bad) cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque buildups in the arteries.
- Soothes symptoms of Arthritis: Although more research is needed in this field, many people report various improvements of their condition. It helps them fight chronic inflammation and reduces the pain too. Some even claim curcumin supplements work better than many OTC or prescribed drugs available on the market today. And without any side effects.
- Delays aging and improves longevity: Free radicals and inflammation are believed to play a major role in aging and curcumin affects both. And given that it also protects our heart and fights cancer, which are 2 of the biggest killers in today's world, it obviously benefits longevity too.
These benefits are only the tip of the iceberg of what organic turmeric can do for you. To improve overall health and happiness, add 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric to smoothies, juices, soups, curries, stir-fries, home made cultured sodas, and dressings on a daily basis.
Curcumin, which is turmeric most active and healing compound, is poorly absorbed by our body. Luckily there are a few ways to up the absorption by up to 2000 percent. Adding a pinch of black pepper is one of them.