Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Devika BahaleYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from planter fascia and severe pain in my both heals I have taken so many suggestions from different orthopedics but there is no relief I am suffering with this since last 2 years If you have any suggestions remedies
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"
Pain is in my ankle while I was playing soccer my foot was twisted and this happened twice. Then after one year I started playing soccer and now it still hurts.
My brother who is 14 year old some time complain for backache. Can you suggest reason and precaution tip?
Hello sir mere bete ki per me ghutne se upar haddi bad gayi h. Kai doctor ko dikjaya kuchh kehte h opretion kara do kuchh kehte h uskko 18 year ka ho jane do uske bad karana sir m samajh nahi pa raha ki kya karu mere bete ki age is samay 12 year h please sugguest me.
I have suffering from back pain for last 5-6 month. Consult a doctor he Rx Medicine & gel when I used it then relif few time, after that again same problem what can I do?
Dear sir I have pain in my legs. I can't walk properly. Pl suggest what should I do for fast relief. What precut in should I take.
Hello. I am 33 years old. I have leg pains and backbone pain and I used to write pain killer balms and also pain killer medicines. But my pain doesn't gone. Please give answer. What I have to do?
Am 51 years old male, weigh 68 kgs and height 5'9. I have undergone vasectomy 16 years back. Is there any ayurvedic medicine to increase semen and ojas.
My facing plantar faclaites problem. My age 27 weight 85 height 6.1 please solve my problem knee pain of plantar faclaites.
I am suffering from gathia baow. I feel pain in joints of hand, leg and in nees. Is this diseases is dangerous. Is this is for life time. I taking some medications of homeopathy but I do not know their names.
I have urine infection I consult a doctor 3 days over not improve 5-10 mins urine coming i'm taking tablets that also not improvement stomach and back pain urine coming time so many pain is there burning type pain please tell me.
I am suffering from leg cramps for last few years and nobody suggested any cure for it. I can not sleep at night because of so much pain what should I do?
Pain is unpleasant suffering caused by injury or illness. Back pain may be sudden/constant, dull, severe or not responding to short rest and medication. Constant pain in back in any region of spine for more than few days to weeks needs intervention.
Pain which is intense especially at night requires urgent visit to a specialist.
Sudden onset of pain in back with or without injury needs urgent attention.
Back pain with difficulty in walking, pain while getting up from position of comfort, pain during change of posture or pain after prolonged sitting (for work) can lead to serious permanent damage, if left untreated.
Pain which travels to one or both legs may be due to pressure on the nerve/s and if left untreated for long can lead to permanent weakness or damage.
Pain associated with numbness, tingling or weakness in legs, especially below the knees, commonly called Sciatica, needs to be investigated. Various spinal ailments can lead to weakness in one or two limbs or all four limbs. There may be associated or isolated numbness (loss of sensation to touch, pain or temperature) without back pain.
Numbness, tingling or weakness may be the only symptoms without any complaint or without history of back pain.
Problems related to bladder control which may be difficulty to control, hesitancy in passing or dribbling of urine. There may be associated constipation. Loss of bowel/bladder control is caused by pressure on spinal cord &/or nerves which may be due to injury, infection, disc prolapse or tumor.
Sudden swelling and redness in back usually happens after an injury or accident but sometimes are signs of underlying severe illness.
Loss of normal shape/curvatures of spine can present with or without pain. It can lead to forward, sideways or rarely backward bending.
Unintentional weight loss, loss of appetite, evening rise of fever or disturbed sleep with associated back pain/weakness/numbness needs visit to a specialist.