Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devidas N. VadgaonkarYour feedback matters!
My wife she is 48 years now. She is complaining of severe pain in her Right side Breast. Also she is going through mane pause. What is the reason & to whom shall I take her for check up.
Testosterone is a hormone that is produced by the human body. It is mainly produced in the testicles in men. It stimulates sperm production and a man’s sex drive and also helps build muscle and bone mass. Testosterone production typically decreases as men age. Men can experience a range of symptoms if it decreases more than it should. Low t is diagnosed when levels fall below a normal range (300- 1000 ng/dl. A blood test (called serum testosterone level) is used to determine your level of circulating testosterone.
1. Low sex drive
Testosterone plays a key role in libido (sex drive) in both men and women. Men may experience some decline in sex drive as they age. However, someone with low t will likely experience a more drastic drop in his desire to have sex. Low t can also decrease the sex drive in women, along with other factors, such as other hormonal and mood changes.
2. Difficulty achieving erection
Testosterone stimulates a man’s sex drive — and it also aids in achieving an erection. Testosterone alone doesn’t cause an erection, but it stimulates receptors in the brain to produce nitric oxide — a molecule that helps trigger an erection. When testosterone levels are too low, a man may have difficulty achieving an erection prior to sex or experience spontaneous erections (for example, during sleep). Other health problems can influence erectile function, so it is important to determine whether low t is causing this symptom.
3. Low semen volume
Testosterone plays a role in the production of semen, which is the milky fluid that aids in the motility of sperm. It’s pretty simple: the more testosterone a man has, the more semen he produces. Men with low t will notice a decrease in the volume of their semen during ejaculation.
4. Hair loss
Testosterone plays a role in several body functions, including hair production. Balding is a natural part of aging for many men. However, men with low t may experience a loss of body and facial hair.
5. Fatigue & lack of energy
Men with low t have reported extreme fatigue and a noticeable decrease in energy levels. You might be experiencing symptoms of low t if you are tired all of the time, despite getting plenty of sleep, or if you are finding it harder to get motivated to hit the gym or exercise.
6. Loss of muscle mass
Because testosterone plays a role in the building and strengthening of muscle, men with low t might notice a decrease in both muscle mass and strength those who try to reverse the muscle loss through weight training might find it difficult to build or rebuild muscle.
8. Increase in body fat
Men with low t may also experience increases in body fat. In particular, they sometimes develop “gynecomastia”, a condition in which they develop enlarged breasts. Although the reasons behind this are not entirely clear, suggests that testosterone influences the way your body stores fat.
9. Mood changes
Testosterone influences many physical processes in the body. It can also influence mood and mental capacity. Research suggests that men with low t are more likely to experience depression, irritability, or a lack of focus.
Homeopathy is best treatment for who have low testosterone level. Take care. Have a good day.
My friend is male 45, he is unmarried. Now he wants to marry, he is not finding match in the age group 37 plus, is it ok to get child naturally, easily ! At least two children , any problem? Any precautions? Pls guide. Should he marry with 37 plus girl?
Hello 30 year old. My period is not regular from 1 year. My period start 2 month gap. My ultrasound test is normal. Harmon unbalance hai. Please tell me any medicine jisse mere period regular ho jaye. Please. Suman.
My periods are not regular. Recently I feel body swelling, feet swelling, face puffiness when I wake up in morning. Constant bloating. Is it common during perimenopause?
What is the difference between pcos and pcod? And how to cure it? Suggest natural as well as medicinal way to solve the problem.
'Congratulations! You're pregnant!' Almost all women long to hear these words and nothing should come in the way, even diabetes. So, if you are a Type 1 or Type 2 diabetic, here are a few things you should keep in mind to have a healthy baby.
- Your blood sugar must be monitored regularly: The most important thing you can do to have a healthy baby is to keep your blood sugar as close to normal before and during your pregnancy. Testing is recommended a minimum of four times a day. Glucose passes through the mother's blood to the fetus and hence if your blood sugar fluctuates, so will your baby's. High blood sugar levels are especially harmful during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy when the baby's brain, heart, kidneys and lungs are formed.
- Your pregnancy is considered high risk: High blood sugar levels can increase the risk of a miscarriage as well as the risks of your baby being born with birth defects. Diabetes can also increase the risk of developing preeclampsia during the second half of your pregnancy. This could result in a C section or premature birth. Thus, maintain regular checkups and keep your doctor in the loop of all your activities.
- You should watch out for signs of ketosis: When you have low blood sugar, the body produces ketones that can be passed on from you to your baby. This production of ketones is a result of the body's burning of fat instead of glucose to provide energy and can develop a condition called ketosis. Symptoms you should watch out for are stomach aches, nausea, fatigue, muscle stiffness, frequent urination and fruity breath.
- You need Vitamins and Supplements: Most women require vitamin and mineral supplements at the time of pregnancy. Of these, folic acid, iron, calcium and vitamin D are the most important. These supplements help in the healthy growth of the baby.
- You should exercise regularly: Maintaining a regular physical activity routine is very important for diabetics who are expecting a baby. This will help you regularize your blood sugar, relieve stress and strengthen your heart. Avoid activities that increase your risk of falling and aim for at least thirty minutes of daily exercise such as walking, swimming or yoga.
- Check your medication: Some medication can be detrimental during pregnancy such as cholesterol and blood pressure medication. Consult your doctor to find a suitable alternative, if needed. You may also need to change the kind of insulin you take and its frequency and amount. As you get closer to the delivery date, your insulin requirement may even double or triple.
The key to preventing complications during pregnancy is controlling your diabetes. So take your insulin regularly, maintain regular checkups and eat healthy. You need to be seen by your obstetrician more frequently. Your pregnancy will be monitored closely by more frequent ultrasounds and NST. If your sugar level remains under control and pregnancy is advancing well, a natural onset of pains is aimed for and a normal delivery is expected.
Can my wife take my penis in her mouth for FELLATIO. Amd also I do DEEP oral sex with her vagina. WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION TAKING. Can any harm to our body.
I am 34 year old ,i have to ask a question related to my wife, she is 30 years old and has miscarriage problem since last one year, last year she has lost her pregnancy of 14 week Feb 20015, in this year she has lost her pregnancy of 12 week in this July, pl advice us to get out of this problem, do the needful for us.
I have gone through laparoscopic surgery right fallopian tube has been removed. 2 years back now m trying to get pregnant and my period cycle is quite regular so just want to know how much it will take to get pregnant.
As a mother, eat as much as fresh fruits, vegetables and proteins like meats, nuts, beans and eggs possible. Also, drink milk and eat foods rich in calcium, like yoghurt, cheese, green leafy vegetables etc. It will be of great benefit to your and your baby.
I have frequent white discharge since 1 month and pain during intercourse. Please suggest me the medication.
I was sex a unknown girl 24 th march. After 20 days I saw some ulcer my mouth then I have tested HIV I base, again I tested 88 days and 92 days after (HIV I and 2 antibodies) my incident. All tests are nonreactive. But till now I am feeling very tension. AM I fully save? please answer?
What do we mean by Polycystic Ovaries?
Ans: Poly means many (multiple) and cysts are fluid-filled areas. Thus, a woman with polycystic ovaries will have a higher number of follicles (immature eggs which look like small cysts) in her ovaries. Because of more follicles growing in her ovaries, these appear larger in size on ultrasound. It is like to accommodate more number of students in a classroom, we need a larger room.
Polycystic ovaries are very common affecting 20 in 100 (20%) of women.
Having polycystic looking ovaries on ultrasound does not mean you have a polycystic ovary syndrome. Only around 6 or 7 in 100 (6 - 7%) of women with polycystic ovaries have PCOS and we need to look at other symptoms and hormones to diagnose this condition.
Sudden stabbing pain in vagina which I feel like contraction of muscles. It lasts only for few seconds. But feel like I can't move. These days I'm also feeling pain in right abdomen. Generally some times my periods are irregular with a gap of 2 months. Some times they are regular. May I know the reason for such sharp pain in vagina which occurs at least once in a day. I'm 24 and female. Please help me out of this.
Thanks to the cold weather, people love to have piping hot foods to quench their hunger. Of these foods,samosas,bhajjias,wadas top the list. We doctors and dieticians see a upward trend in the number of clients with Gastro problem ,spike in blood sugars and as well as gain in body weight. Today , i am going to reveal the 3 most easy tricks to keep yourself hale and healthy.
Consume atleast 2 seasonal fruits ( Oranges/ black grapes/ strawberries). Donot worry these foods would not cause you cold. These fruits infact help you to safeguard against common cold owing to its rich nutrient content. Do consume it in fresh form .
Toss up you salads and soups with lemon or amla juice as both are potent source of Vit C and antioxidants. Increase the intake of soup to control your hunger pangs
Reduce the intake of Dairy products as it is known to produce cough especially in cold seasons.
Happy winter and enjoy your foods though in moderation but donot forget to follow the tips !