Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devavarath ShaharshaneYour feedback matters!
I have hiatus hernia with Barrett's at present I have pain in my full stomach and motion and feeling heavy which medicine I should take please do reply I have lot of pain I can't bear it. Please doctor.
Hi Doctor's, My wife is 6 month pregnant, while having sex she feeling more pain as compare to earlier Should I stop to have a sex or it effect to our child in this stage whether we have sex in these conditions or not and why she have more pain Please suggest asap Thanks.
I am a diabetic last 20years and taken medicines metformin-3(1+1+1) galvus-50-1/days, dibiglim-2mg (1+0+1). I also walking 3km daily. But my sugar lavel not down last six months. Fasting 170& pp-270. Advice me
I have pain in my right hip, right side of my back, right leg till the knee and right testicle discomfort or slight pain in the right testis. Please suggest.
I am saifi and I am very upset why because I sick in fever and more problem such as headaque so please help me.
I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Hello, I am 28 years old, I wish to know the dose rate of sildenafil citrate (viagra) means can I use it thrice a month though I Do not have any erectile dysfunction I used it to extend the time of libido. What is the side effect of its prolonged use (if I continue to take it thrice or four times in a month)
I'm suffering from fever with pain head for 10 days. Please help me. And what I do in this day. I am very tired nowadays. My head is suffering from very hard pain. Help me. Thinking you.
I'm sleeping whole day & night. Even driving, talking, viewing Tv, attending official meeting with loud snoring in open mouth cond. Also dreaming &talking during sleep. Digestion is very poor. Little change in schedule leads to loose motion Diet is normal vegetarian body wt. 87kg. PE even before sex sometime BP is normally 125/90 takes one tab. Taglock trio 40 daily. pathology test are normal for thyroid, uric acid, no sugar, lipid profile well in limit pl. Suggest to overcome.
Hello doctor during monthly period time I have low abdominal pain which can't make to walk straightly or to stand n sit anywhere kindly prescribe me the best homeopathic medicine which make to over come from this pain as it disturb me n give uncomfortableness in my busy life thx.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.