Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DevaniYour feedback matters!
Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 18th feb 2017. It continued till 24th feb 2017. I have not got periods till today i.e. 25th march, 2017. I am not feeling any signs of pregnancy also. What should I do now? Please help. When will my periods resume?
Do you know this? Solely posted with the true spirit for public health and well-being :
Preventing infections by stronger immunity is always better than treating them after it emerges. But do you know one important thing - if your infection is treated by modifying the host factors rather than merely focus on microbes, not only that you will get a speedy and healthy recovery but also get immensely protected from all sorts of infections in near future. If you are managed this way, if you get any sort of infections, the moment you start the above intended scientific approach in ayurveda, you are" protected" from the first minute itself and recovery is fast. Most of the infections, no matter what ever be the virulent virus or bacteria or parasite or any pathogen will get reversed in not more than three days for sure.
I get patients who treated for unresolved respiratory infection, urinary infection, skin infections and occasionally cases of dengue, malaria and typhoid etc. Also my own kids aged 15 and 8 years are never introduced any paracetamol or antibiotics or any sort of chemical drugs. Every one of them is treated by this approach and get well amazingly fast. Even the patients often are surprised how it happens, but the reason is this: it is not the microbes that are to be feared, it is" the nature of individual body response' to them that has to be entirely focused upon and attended appropriately. Infact who is also unaware of this! how unfortunate for the world!
All sorts of infections are reversible at a cost of less than 1/10 of what is spent today by people (but still worry going) without any reason for worry. If government of india attends the proposal of sbeba, there will be revolutionary improvement in national economy and mandays.
Hello Lybrate doc, after how many days the symptoms of pregnancy starts. After our intercourse. When the period is due. please suggest.
I had a sex tonight but I have doubt to get pregnant. My partner also hv doubt. For my periods 13 days left. please suggest me what should I do. I don't want to use i'pill. Is there any method. Kiya khata khata khane se pregnant hone ki sambhavna kom ho jayegi.
Sir mene meri girl friend ko 25 tarik ko without condom intercourse krne ke baad I-pill di thi. 26 ko fir se without condom intercourse hua tha toh kya vapas I-pill tablet lena chahiye kya. 26 ko sir menstrual cycle ka 7th day tha. Sir I am in very tension. Usko vapas I-pill deni chahiye ya nhi?
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My wife aged 32 weight 60 kg. She has problem of huge bleeding sometime painful. After 2nd issue she took contraceptive. During this time she felt no problem. This year January her tube Ware tied that is ligation done. Now she has same problem of bleeding during period. TSH normal. Doctor advised her to take CRINA NCR 10 mg 6 months. From 5th day of period after breakfast for 21 days and EBEXID in empty stomach 3 months. But period started previous month after taking 15 tablets that is 19 the day.(after 19 days of LMP. This month same happened after taking 17 th tab. That is 21 st day (after 21 st day of LMP. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE . FROM KOLKATA.
Hello me and my bf had protected sex last month after which I gt my menstrual but this month its late and not yet come so is thr any chance of pregnancy please help.
Gudi Padwa celebrates the beginning of the traditional Hindu year and the day of the festival is the first day of the Chaitra month of the Hindu calendar.
The main entrance of the house is decorated with mango leaves and red flowers which are considered favorable for this occasion.Prior to hoisting the Gudi, Lord Brahma is worshipped. He is worshipped because on this particular day he created the universe out of chaos, for which he is also known as the creator of the world.
Buying gold, new vehicle or anything new is considered to bring prosperity if done on this day.
Today with the augment of cheer and joy, Gudi Padwa is a celebration that is much awaited for and this is a time when people pray for the well being of the people. It is believed that good wins over evil and is an auspicious day for all.