Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devadiga Prabhakar YellappaYour feedback matters!
35 years old male. Not able to move my head or bend down even because of sinus and im feeling head is very heavy. I was under medication for sinus but it shows no improvement. Took scan which showed two blocks in nose. Please advise what could be the reason. Is it chronic sinus or something else? Kindly advise.
Is onion juice helpful in reducing hair fall and inducing dense hair growth. If so then pls suggest the frequency of using it and the procedure? Thank you.
My body is black and My face is also black. I have used skin tight cream. Then face become white. After some days colour change to black. Please help me to regain my white colour.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body. On the contrary, cough and cold could be the first symptoms of a serious underlying disease like pneumonia. From that angle, it is better to treat it than to just let it run its natural course. Especially in children and elderly, it can be chronic issue with repeated bouts and therefore, treatment becomes mandatory.
The good news is that homeopathy provides a cure for this, that not just treat external symptoms. Also, like any other condition, homeopathy looks at treating the whole myriad of associated symptoms, thereby providing holistic treatment. Below are 5 common homeopathic remedies for chronic cough and cold:
1. Aconitum or Aconite: Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
2. Allium Cepa: Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
3. Arsenicum album: The patient usually has complaints on the right side including watery nasal discharge, weakness, restlessness, chills, thirst. The discharge can irritate the upper lip and nasal mucosa. The cold gradually moves to the throat and the irritation also shifts down (this phase requires a different treatment).
4. Belladonna: When the cold has a sudden onset with red face, high fever, cold feet, this can be used in the early stages of the cold. There is associated high fever, tickly throat, glassy eyes, dry cough, restlessness, and delirium
5. Euphrasia: Burning eyes and profuse nasal discharge lead to reddened eyes and cheeks. More common in children, the condition worsens in open air, at night, and while lying down. The cough then moves down into the larynx, produces a harsh, hoarse voice.
6. Pulsatilla: Yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive.
Homeopathy does 'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too.
When I was 22 age, my weight is 54 kg and now my weight put on 88 kg . I tried to loss weight from 8, 9 months but instead of losing I was gaining weight. Three years back, I was 63 kg then another year 73 kg, then 83 kg, and finally now 88 kg. From the last three years I had put on weight very fast and now I want to get rid off it . What should I do.
I am getting fat in last few months. My diet is not not much. Bt I am failing to control my weight. Kindlysuggest me something.
I have heavy bleeding. I get my periods irregularly. I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Can you please suggest an answer that helps me recover.
Hi, I had a c-section in october 2014. Its going to be eight months now but I still feel pain in my pubic bones. Its not an ongoing pain but whenever I try to walk fast, stretch my legs or changing sides during night it will pain. Even its difficult to wear pants while standing. Please suggest why its happening and how to get over it.
For e. G have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see changes. What should I do?
I Am 24 year old. My height 5.7"my weight is nearly 84 kg what should my diet plan to reduce my weight to 70 kg.
Dear sir/madam My wife is 41 years old. Report in usg about uterus: bulky in size, shape & echotexture, uterus size 11.7x7.1x6.8 cm with hypoechogenic lesion left uterine wall size 3.6x3.4 cm s/o fibroid, bilateral ovaries appear normal. No obvious adnexal mass. E/o of free fluid in cul-de sac. #> ivc & aorta are normal. #> no evidence of lymphadenopathy #> no free fluid in abdomen. Impression: sonic features reveals bulky fibroid uterus with pid. No any other significant abnormality. Please guide about patient's condition and further treatment to be taken.
What's the normal hairfall per day? How to stop hair fall and prevent going bald? His hairs are falling with roots. What to do? Is there Any natural ways to stop hair fall?
Hello madam, maine last period 29/6 ko dekha tha pr abhi tak mujhe period nahi aaya hain, main tab ovigyn dsr aur cap Q gold f le rahi hun, jaisa aap sab ne mujhe urine test krne ko kaha tha to Maine 3/8 , ko kiya 1st pink line dark tha aur 2nd wala untna dark nahi tha, madam mujhe 3/8 se halka halka Brown discharge ho raha hai, kya kre kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain ,Dr ne mujhe 42 days me bulaya hai, kya pregnancy me Brown discharge hota hain, ya kuch aur baat hain, please boliye na.
Me and my girl had unprotected sex (I just inserted my penis by an inch twice) in the month of may. She had got her periods just aftr 3 days may 17th. In the month of June she had got her periods on June 16th or 17th. Now in the month of July it's already July 20th and she hasn't got her periods yet. We never had any physical contact after may. She hasn't got her periods yet. IS she pregnant? Y has her periods delayed by so many days. Is she pregnant?
The cancer of the ovaries is known as ovarian cancer. In women there are two ovaries present on each side of the uterus. These ovaries are as big as an almond in size and produce egg also known as ova. They also secrete the hormones progesterone and estrogen.
Ovarian cancer goes undetected until it spreads to the abdomen and pelvis. When detected at this stage then it might be fatal and the treatment gets difficult. An early stage ovarian cancer where the cancer is restricted in the ovaries is much easier to treat with high success rates.
Risk Factors of Ovarian Cancer :
- Age - With increasing age the risk of ovarian cancer is higher and is more common in women who are 60 and above. It is less common in women below 40 years of age and develops often after menopause.Obesity Women who have a body mass index of 30 are at a risk of developing ovarian cancer.
- History of Reproduction - It is believed that women who conceive before 26 and carry the full term have a lower risk of ovarian cancer. However, the risk is higher in those women who get pregnant after 35 or who do not have a full term pregnancy. Also, breastfeeding the baby lowers the risk.
- Gene Mutation - Inherited gene mutation causes some percentage of ovarian cancer. These genes are called breast cancer genes 1 and 2 (BRCA1 and BRCA2). These were initially found in cases with breast cancer but also pose great risk for ovarian cancer. Also, gene mutation leading to Lynch syndrome plays an important role in increasing the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Family History - If a woman's mother, sister or daughter is suffering from ovarian cancer then she is at a higher risk of developing the same. The risk also increases if someone from the father&amp;#x2019;s side also has ovarian cancer.
- Fertility Drugs - Drugs like clomiphene citrate, if used for more than a year can increase the risk of the cancer. The risk is even higher if a woman taking the drug does not get pregnant.
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Therapy - Long term use and large doses of estrogen can cause an increased risk. However, if estrogen is used in combination with progesterone then the risk is less.
- Age of menstruation and menopause - If menstruation starts before 12 and menopause occurs before 52 then there is a higher risk of getting the cancer.
- Diet - A low fat vegetarian diet has less risk of the disease. Fresh fruit and vegetables should be included in diet along with pulses, rice, pasta, beans, cereals and breads.