Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dev SinghYour feedback matters!
Who is Responsible For Lingual nerve damage during 38 surgical removal of impacted teeth? What to do after Half tongue paralysis! What are possible investigation for checking lingual nerve damage?
I am 18 years old. I hv got many pimples on my face. I used many products n medicines but nothing happen. Some pimples get reduced but later some came again, which has left my skin full of scars, blemishes, blackheads. I hv got tired of using skin products n medicines bcoz nothing significant happened. I always find my face very oily, dull and dark. please suggest me something through which I can naturally get rid of all this with no more use of medicines. Foods which prevent pimples n which promote them? Please.
Sir I had sex with my gf for da first time but she didn't bleed n her vagina wasn't that tight. It was a bit easy type. She sain me dat she was a virgin when I had sex with her n just bcoz c is a dancer n rides bicycle n scooty so she says dat did is why c is didn't bleed n her vagina loose. Doc is this girl lying me is it so happens?
I am 25 years old girl and now I lost my skin shiness nad I am also suffering from acne marks. Please help me in skin related problem.
I am having headaches for 1 month. I feel dizzy almost every alternate day. Long visions are also not clear. Which doctor I should consult? Thank you.
From the night she getting vomtings and she went 3 times for motions and she so weak now please help me regarding this, she do not sleep the entire night.
Me and my fiancee had sex on 21st of last month but condom broke so she had a ipill in 3 hours. She had bleeding from 25th to 29th. We again had sex on 5th of this month. Her regular periods starts from 23rd of every month and never delayed. But this time she did not have periods and its 28. Any chance of getting pregnant?
I am suffering from fever I am very weak feel what can I do this situation give me some solution please.
Skin related issue I am facing acne which is not going of my life I am really worried help me on this any medicine I tried all things nothing working.
I noticed a pimple on my breast (at the lower part) could it be due to sweat while exercising and humidity or PMS? There is slight redness but it's not painful. I've previously had acne on my breast but at a different place than this. Please help.
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area). A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Skipped meals
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Poor posture
How to deal with headache:
- Find your Triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
- A Soothing Break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.
- Take an Over the Counter Drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.