Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. DeshmukYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic suffering from jointpains, coccyx (tail bone) &lower back pain I have problems when climb upstairs also gettingup from the floor: age 39 year & weight 85 kg 5' 9 height. And too much gastric problem.
I am 18 years old and have an pain in my right leg toe from last 1 months. I consulted doctors and they told me to use moov but I not able to see any change. I am not able to play because of this.
My knees have been paining for the last one week. Please give me a suggestion. I workout and play football.
Hello Dr. I am 33 year old man mere back mein space bataya h jis ka pain mere kabhi b ho jata h aur m chal nahi pata please help me Dr. mein kya karun jis s ye space the ho jaye.
How long can pregbalin be taken safely for back pain due to degenerative disc disease? how should I wean from/stop it? please can you suggest a mild pain killer that I could take, instead when required? I suffer from inflammatory bowel disease and take providac when I have stomach pain iam also allergic to ibuprofen kindly reply doctor thanks for your time.
I am 55 years old male suffering from neck and back pain additionally I go acidity problem also mainly whatever I eat very small portion of it comes to my drought back.
I have back pain (lower)last four months. I have pain on the lower part of right shoulder blade also. Sometime i feel pain in the middle back head. MRI of whole spine show no abnormality. Doctor suggest pregabolin first. As i feel imbalance taking after drug then he suggest gabapentin. But pain is not reduced. What can i do?
I'm suffering joint pain in left hand for last two months. Not able to move hand in 90 degree from chest to left side. Is it frozen shoulder prob?
I am 59 years old male I have back pain in lower part of my back. I asked many doctor but no relief I got. For last month it increases too much. So doctor please tell me some exercise to get relief.
Uncontrollable division of cells present in the tissue leads to the formation of a lump or mass of tissue. This mass of tissue is known as a tumor and when this condition is diagnosed in the bones of a human body, it is known as bone tumor. Most bone tumors are non-cancerous (benign) and cannot grow. However, it is still possible that the bones could be weakened and the condition could result in fractures and other such problems. The tumor replaces the normal and healthy tissue.
It is observed that cases of malignant bone tumors are much less as compared to benign tumors. Some examples of benign bone tumours include:
1. Giant Cell tumor: In this condition, the tumor affects the legs
2. Osteochondroma: This form is most common among teenagers
3. Osteoblastoma: A tumor which develops in young adults and affects the spine
4. Osteoid osteoma: A tumor that affects long bones
5. Enchondroma: Usually found in hand and feet.
As stated earlier, metastatic cancer is a form of cancer that spreads to the bone from other spots in the body. Cancers from other parts that commonly spread to the bones include breast cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer.
It is common for bone tumors to bear no symptoms and they can only be diagnosed using an x-ray. However, a typical symptom of bone tumor is pain which:
1. Starts in the region of the bone tumor
2. Often feels achy
3. Worsens with activity
Other symptoms that might be related to bone tumors are:
1. Abnormal swelling around the bone
3. Limping, in rare cases
1. Benign bone tumors can be treated by just using medications. However, the tumours might relapse even after treatment.
2. Treatment of malignant tumor might require a number of specialists. The stage of cancer plays a vital role in the treatment.
Common treatments for bone tumor are:
1. Amputation: It is the surgical removal of all or a part of the limb and is conducted only if the tumor is large.
2. Radiation therapy: High intensity X-rays are used to kill cancer cells and treat the tumors.
3. Chemotherapy: Tumor cells which have infiltrated the bloodstream are eliminated using cancer drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.