Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Deshmkh JainYour feedback matters!
I have cough and not stop cold and so much my nose having diseases and my hand and leg is so much painting.
My platelets is about 1.90 lakh and I feel weakness and fever still after medication for viral fever?
Dear sir/mam My aunty, when she goes toilet can't control pressure every time this problem she is feeling from some years bt she never consult to any Dr. Thinking this a very little issue or whatever but I think there must be any good solution in homeopath Ayurveda or aloepath so pls help me to suggest her.
Sir I already told that I have light blood in stool and I go to bathroom many times and when I pressure I felt pain in lower side. And also fell light fever is this piles.
I feel throat burning past two days and today I feel stomach burning also why it happens and what is the remedy.
After 1 unit of blood transfusion, in every 15 min urination started even after 20 days, it remain same till now, please tell me treatment to stop urine, tell me medicine to stop urine. USG report is normal, culture normal, routine urine report is normal also please help her.
My husband is 38 years old and having chest pain in left side after having an ECG done the ECG interpretation is- sinus bradycardia otherwise normal ECG. So what does the report says?
4 years back I was dark bleeding on motion. I went for checkup to specialist. He gave medicines and some tube to apply on that area. And told me to sit on tub to keep lukewarm water on it. Then I am all right after this but this comes back with itchiness on that area but no bleeding on motion this time. I am having simple diet. Please suggest something what should I do?
I dnt have fever but sometimes I feel minor fever and I feel dizziness, fast heart beat, weakness water retention in mouth and feel like nothing to do. What it is?
Feel like head is strained all the time. Seems too many things are running into it, not feeling relax. It also causes headache. Please tell me what should i do?
My son age is 11 years, yesterday noticed on his penis reddish hot spot and paining please suggest me how to handle.
Hello Doctor I have improper sex experience ,there is only insertions of penis not any penetration or not complete intercourse but m notice spots of blood 2-3, plzz tell me hymen is completely broken, but I am worry about this bcz m notice pink colour skin which covers my vaginal opening and my opening is v shape and very small please tell me about this skin m worry about this, is it hymen or not.
I have cough over a month. My throat itches a lot. Its quite irritating and my cold is cured but the cough is still there. My voice goes off if I talk more than 10 minutes.
More young people are detected with diabetes than aged people, nowadays. Stress of work, irregular lifestyle and uncontrolled eating are the reasons of diabetes. Diabetes is incurable. Repeat, diabetes is incurable. But, it can be kept under control. There is no cure for diabetes in any pathy. So stop visiting different pathy clinics, vaids, homeopathy clinics or any magic remedy centres to get cured.
To keep diabetes under control follow these simple tricks.
1. Eat six times a day, eat little every time.
2. Walk for 60 minutes every single day, rain or sun.
3. Avoid or eat least possible rice, sweet, fried food, potatoes.
4. Take drugs.
5. Sleep early, sleep well.
6. Avoid stress, relax, laugh, play, listen to music and enjoy picnics.
7. Check your hba1c every 3 months and adjust your medication under the guidance of a good doctor.
Allopathy and Ayurveda both have very good medicines that will keep your sugar down. Ayurvedic drugs are free of side effects whereas allopathic drugs have to be constantly monitored for side effects. But in any case both the types of drugs are to be taken lifelong.
As long as sugar levels are under control, diabetics have nothing to fear about. They can lead a normal life, have good longevity, can enjoy all pleasures of life including sex, travel, sports. Restrictions on eatings can be compromised once in a while when sugar levels are under control.
Quarterly check-ups of sugar and general health check up once in two years will ensure that life is going well for you.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.