Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deshmkh Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Deshmkh JainYour feedback matters!
In pregnancy dose penis hurts child while having sex and also what if I ejaculated my sperm in her so dose my sperm cause any harm to my baby And at what interval we should have sex and it's 5th month dose it's safe to have sex now and how much time and what are the position are there for safe sex without affecting my baby Marital status: Married Are you sexually active? Yes Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: >10 minutes.
In year 2007 after colitis since then having problem of constipation. Gasritis. Indisgation & loss of appitide I had taken h. Pylori treatment course. I have tried allopathic & homoepatic medicines but there is no relief. Kindly advice.
For the last few months I have been experiencing a gurgling sound in my lower abdomen accompanied by bouts of heaviness. I got all relevant tests including liver, kidney and ultrasound done but all were clear. Tried many medicines like Pantocid etc but relief was temporary. For some days I have shifted to homeopathy and am taking BC 25. Incidentally I have COPD as well for which I do deep breathing exercises, but feel hampered by the heaviness .Could this be a combination of respiratory and gastro issues.
I often sneeze and have running nose. I used to have contact tablet but it's only active for some days after I got it back. How to cure over sneezing and cold permanently.
After doing some work my body start paining aur I feel very tired and not able to do any work I feel I should not get up from bed and feel very sleepy.
"Even if I don't self stimulate, semen does come out while passing urine, and also during nightfall" IS IT RIGHT?
According to recent study 20 to 30 percent of the males experience this disorder, wherein, they do not have any control over the ejaculation of the semen, such a situation is known as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation occurs because of increased sensitivity of the penis, might also be due to any psychological disturbance related to the act of sex. A man’s sexual act ends up or reaches climax with the ejaculation of the semen. Semen is a fluid that the reproductive gamete, spermatozoa. This spermatozoon passes the ejaculatory ducts and reaches the seminal vesicles. This seminal vesicles makes the 70 percent of the semen by producing a whitish fluid rich in proteolytic enzymes, phosphates, citric acid and lipids. Spermatozoa mixes with this fluid produced by the seminal vesicles and gets ready for ejaculation.
There are two phases in this ejaculation process emission phase and expulsion phase.
1. Emission phase: The spermatozoa and the seminal fluids travels through the reproductive structures and reaches the posterior urethra in this phase. This is also known as preparatory phase.
2. Expulsion phase: In this phase the contraction of the bladder neck causes the contraction of the urethra and rhythmic contraction of the external sphincters of the urethra which makes the semen to come out of the penis.
Most men ejaculate the semen two minutes after the penetration. If the ejaculation of semen occurs less than this time then it is called as premature ejaculation.
Few self help tips for male with premature ejaculation
Before trying or seeking help of a doctor you can practise few of these tips to overcome premature ejaculation.
- Masturbate one or two hours before attempting sex with your partner as this may increase the latency period during your actual sex with your partner.
- Use thick condoms to reduce the stimuli and increase the ejaculation period.
- Take deep breaths as this helps to withhold the ejaculation for a short period of time.
- Have sex with in some other positions like with your partner on the top and yourself below.
- Be conscious about the sensation or feel before ejaculation and come out of your partner and divert yourself with some sports or some of other favourite topics of you and your partner.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Allergic rhinitis, also commonly known as hay fever, is a type of inflammation in the nose which occurs when the immune system overreacts to allergens in the air. Signs and symptoms include a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes, and swelling around the eyes.
Causes of Allergic rhinitis
A weak immunity reacts to the certain responses. This over reaction of the immunity is the root cause of the problem. When your body comes into contact with an allergen, it releases histamine, which is a natural chemical that defends your body from the allergen. This chemical causes allergic rhinitis and its symptoms, including a runny nose, sneezing, and itching of the eyes.
In addition to pollen, other common causes include:
• Animal dander, which is old skin
• Cat saliva
During certain times of the year, pollen can be especially problematic. Tree and flower pollens are more common in the spring. Grasses and weeds produce more pollen in the summer and fall.
Symptoms of Allergic rhinitis
Common symptoms of allergic rhinitis include:
• A runny nose
• A stuffy nose
• An itchy nose
• A sore or scratchy throat
• Itchy eyes
• Watery eyes
• Dark circles under the eyes
• Frequent headaches
• Eczema-type symptoms, such as having extremely dry, itchy skin that often blisters
• Excessive fatigue
Types of Allergic rhinitis
There are two types of allergic rhinitis:-
• Seasonal- Starts when there is a change in season. Pollen-based allergies are usually seasonal.
• Perennial - This lasts all year. Perennial allergies usually occur due to sensitivity to dust mites, cockroaches, or animal dander. Its possible to be in constant contact with all of these allergens on a daily basis.
The role of Homoeopathy Allergic rhinitis:-
In Allopathy, antihistamines or immunosuppressant medicines like steroids are used which only give temporary relief, and the problem reappears again, once the medicine is stopped. While, in Homeopathic treatment, allergy is cured by strengthening the immune system and the symptoms subside on their own. It needs to be understood that Allergies diseases are the outer reflection of the internal problem. So, we need to increase the immunity of the patient and which can be strengthened by Homeopathic medicines.
There are many homoeopathic medicines that have the potential to cure Allergic rhinitis. Out of them, some well-known Homeopathic medicines are Arsenic album, Allium cepa, Belladonna, Kali bich, Lemna Minor, Sabadilla, Pulsatilla, Sulphur, Rhus Tox, etc.