Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Desai JoyYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years old and when I got to sleep my right hand freezes and have pain in it feels like blood circulation stops. Moreover the finger tips also is to do any work. Please suggest me the treatment.
My mother-in-law suffering from foot and leg numbness. Pain starting from lower back. Pain-like pins-and-needles, prickling, or burning sensations. After that she can't stand more even a second. Please give some advice what should we do in that condition.
I am 18 years old boy. From the past year my fingers tremble a bit. What are its causes and what should I do now?
Science suggests that marijuana has anti-carcinogenic elements n it's cure to more than 20 life threatening diseases like Alzheimer n depression etc. Why is it still illegal? What actually makes it illegal? Does it cause more harm than a cigarette or alcohol? Please substantiate. Thank you.
I am 36 year old I have numbness in my both hand please suggest me some ayurvedic medicine I have cervical problem also thanks.
I am pure vegetarian, even I don't eat onion and garlic. My weight used to be 50 kg to 55 kg but now I am 72 kg. I am 23 years old. I want to reduce it to 60 to 55 kg. I take too much stress and I also have migraine from 2 years and also my weight increased after migraine. But now I have less headache occurred only sometime. I do night shift job 4 pm to 2 am. So please suggest what should I do to reduce my weight.
I got TIA (stroke) two years ago. I am doing really good right now. But, I am deeply into the phobia, that stroke can return again. I am in fear always. How to overcome it. Please suggest measures.
I am 21 years I feel always tired and I feel I don't have enough strength to carry a load to some distance and sometimes I feel weariness a body shakes automatically what will be the reason and give me remedy.
Autism is defined as a neurobiological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it.
Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Cuprum Metallicum: This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus: A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Carcinosin: This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus: This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Helleborus: This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them. These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution.