Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DesaiYour feedback matters!
A lots of pain coming during my monthly periods. I can't bare it. I consulted many people but no use. What should I do to reduce the pain in abdomen?
Hi, Is "tukhme gajar" or "gajar ke beej" helpful in hormonal imbalance. Is it safe to consume daily?
Hi. Im missing my periods 2-3 months and having normal periods continuously one year. After 1 year it is again happening. It is happening after my marriage. Im over sweating. Is it leads to hypotension and any other health problems? pls reply me.
My body is getting heat daily & I am not unable to get pregnant please give some suggestions for to get pregnant.
I have done sex, though it was not full sex, as neither sperm has came out, nor my entire pennis entered to vagina, its around 20 days ago, now my partner is worried as she do not want any kid, please help.
I am a 29 year old woman who has been diagnosed with solitary rectal ulcer syndrome after undergoing colonoscopy which was previously diagnosed as piles. I have been suffering from bleeding rectum for the past 9 years. I have constipation and have to use my finger to remove my faces from the rectum. I take dulcoflex regularly but that doesnt help much. In course of the diagnosis I was also diagnosed with gall stone which I got removed through lap choly 15 days back. I have been suffering from bulimia for the past 11 years and have the habit of vomiting whatever I eat by drinking a lot of water. It is a habit now and I can't get over it. Due to bulimia my menses have stopped. But my prime concern at the moment is my bleeding rectum I want a permanent treatment for it as it is hampering my work and I feel very weak due to regular bleeding and I can't concentrate on my work as I am in a calling profile its quite hectic and I find it difficult to manage my work with this problem. One more thing to add is I get my feet and face swollen due to protein leakage from my urine. I have to take drips of albumin every year. Please help me.
My wife 50 days pregnant which pregnancy kit is best for control pregnancy and how to take it please.
Hello, my wife had an embryo transfer done yesterday (5th Nov. 2015) with 4 number of 3 day embryos (donor egg cycle). 3 hours after the transfer she started feeling chill and her temperature was 102 Deg. F. We were asked to take paracetamol and after about 2 hours her temperature went down to 100 Deg. F. Today morning it is 99 Deg. F. My worry is whether this is a sign of failure? Whether all the 3 day old embryos would have been killed because of high temperature. Is the high temperature due to some immunological reaction that would have destroyed the embryos? Should we continue with progesterone and other medicines? I am 44.
I M 40+2 weeks pregnant. I want to induce labour please suggest natural thing for it. My Dr. suggest castor oil but its not working.
I am 35 years old. I used to have pain in my breast about 7 -10 days before menstruation. For which I was recommended SEVISTA medicine to be taken twice a week. Now the pain is relieved to a great extent but there is a watery discharge from my breast and once or twice the water came out itself with out. Pressing. I have undergone Prolactin and T4 &T3 test for which results were normal. Please suggest.
I have pcod and thyroid, taking treatment for thatrecently in scan I got to know I have fibroid of 1 cm and taking medicine for that form 1 month. Will fibroid cure with medicine?
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits