Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Desai BhavinYour feedback matters!
I have a period problem from 2 month My period can't stop couple of month what can I do for this please suggest. I consult my doctor but her medicine can't work. She give me PROMET-N 5MG.
I have lots of pain in my period time Sometime I'm suffering from fever. And I have a tumor in my breast (lymph nodes category 2 according to my mammography report) Size of tumor is 3 c. M. What should I do?
I in 21st week of pregnancy and done my triple marker test which is positive. I want to how risky is this and is there any way out?
UTI stands for Urinary Tract Infection. There are 2 types of UTIs, one is lower tract infection and second is upper tract infection. Symptoms of lower tract are painful urination and frequent urination while symptoms of upper tract are fever and pain. This problem is seen more in women as compare to men. But good thing is that with the help of few easy tips, one can get rid of UTI completely or to a great extent. Let’s adopt this checklist.
1. Take plenty of water
2. Clean the area and urinate before and after intercourse
3. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, spicy food, drinks and artificial sweeteners
4. Be careful and regular with the treatment because if proper care is not taken, it can lead to kidney failure and blood poisoning.
5. Avoid smoking
6. Use fragrance free personal hygiene products
7. Apply heating pad if it pains
8. Take regular antibiotics on doctor’s advice
9. Drink Cranberry juice as helps in fighting infection
10. Take as much vitamin C as you can
11. Chew celery seeds
12. Maintain hygiene
13. Take horseradish
14. Wear comfortable or cotton clothing
15. Make regular visits to your washroom for emptying your bladder
16. Avoid eating chocolates
17. Drinking baking soda will also help in lessening the acidity of urine
18. Drink Parsley water
20. Eat lot of cucumbers
21. Take ginger tea instead of normal one
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have crossed 50 when I was 27 I could have sex 3 times a day but now it is once in a fortnight. Please suggest some medicine without any side effects.
Hi Doctor, Will anal sex give good feel and satisfaction to my girlfriend cause I like anal sex much but I don't know it will satisfy her. Please inform me.
I'm not trying to avoid pregnancy I'm trying to get pregnant my egg get released on Friday and my boyfriend cum in me on weekday gone because it went all warm my vagina so I no he shouted it into my hole he felt some go in so will that cum from Wednesday still be alive for Friday to hatch egg as some doctors on here are saying that sperm only live up to 24 hrs then some saying 3 days then 5 days then 7 days I just need a proper trueful answer so I make sure I don't miss chance of hatching egg that why he cum in me Wednesday gone as we don't no if can do it Friday or not but he cum in me Wednesday gone as vagina went all warm inside so I no he did so will that sperm still be alive to hatch egg Friday what time on Friday does egg get released and the cum from Wednesday still be alive till Friday night yes so can hatch egg then how long do I leave it before test see if pregnant.
Im 7 month pregnant and my blood level is 9.1 gm. If my blood level will not increase there is any complication during cesarean delivery. Plzz answer.
Hi, My name is Priyanka, I am 26 years old, I had my last periods on 2/5/2016. I usually have 25 days cycle, but still did not got my periods. I feel like bloated, mild cramps, legs cramps, and low energetic all day. It feels like at any moment the periods will start but nothing down there, not even any discharge. So, should I take pregnancy test or wait for few more days?
I went to a dermatologist and he said I have herpes. I never had sexual contact with anyone. Is it possible heroes can be mistaken by other disease?
I am feeling some hardness in my breasts Upon consultation with doctor she said after marriage it vanishes Is it ok.
Sir I am 19 years old & I had sex with my husband & condom breaks on 07th day of my mens cycle then I took unwaned -72 & then after 6 days I had started bleeding before my period. Should I will get normal period on me mens date?
I Am having bronchitis asthma, and iam 6week pregnant, I took rotacaps 200, 400, and asthalin too but body is not accepting these I have to vomit very badly making sounds and pressure on stomach, feels like burning in chest and stomach as soon as I take spray. Before getting pregnant it was all OK but not now. I feel very uneasy and can't complete my breath. My chest pains. Please suggest.
From sex to pregnancy to vomit .how long did this period occur. Is this time takes a month or 10-12 days plzz answer.
Sir/madam It's being about 3 months since I had no periods and now having mild giddiness and weakness and sometimes nausea what could be the possible cause.
For how many days we shud have period ? aftr few days of ending of period brown thing comes.Wat is it ,is it normal ?
I am 28 years old lady got periods on 30/04 nd now I want to conceive but I am suffering from infection and burning in vagina so can I conceive if I do sex from 11/5 to 18/05 nd can I do sex multi time in a day or it will be problem if I do more sex in a day.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.