Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Desai BhavinYour feedback matters!
Hard facial hair on chin and neck (beard area). Acne is lesser than before but leaving behind open pores. I also suffer from irregular/ late periods cycle.
Sir I had asked a question for my wife's miss period. Answer was given from a doctor of Lybrate that you should get a home test and lab test. I got home home and lab tests both, the result is negative. I just want to know as tests declared negative then is my wife not pregnant or still is there any chance of pregnancy. The tests were done after ten days of missing the period.
I had unsafe sex with a prostitute then the next morning throat pain started and by evening I got fever is there any chance of HIV because I searched in net the symptoms. The exact symptoms resemble with mine. Please kindly do help me.
Sir, I had recently got married and since last two month my breast size is increasing. My weight is also increasing. We have given lot time in foreplay (breast sucking and pressing) activity during sex. Can the breast size is increased by this activity. Please suggest.
I am 25 years female, 3 months pregnant. I did an ultrasound a month before. Everything is normal apart from occasional pain in my abdomen and tightening of stomach. Doctor suggested me to take Vomilast to stop vomiting sensation and Macfolate for vitamin boost. I have not got time to visit doctor from last 15 days but have continued the medication. Shall I continue or change the medication or else If you could suggest some better medicines.
Eye packs are an indication of weariness. They shape because of liquid develop under your eyes, which could be caused by a few reasons, including absence of rest, stress, hypersensitivities and, let's be honest, celebrating a bit too hard. On the off chance that puffy eyes have turned into a steady piece of your composition, you should attempt to discover the purpose for the issue. Eye sacks do not just look awful – they are your body's method for demonstrating to you that you have to roll out a few improvements to your way of life and get more rest. Still, in the event that they just attack your face sporadically, there are some tried common approaches to dispose of under eye swelling.
Salt makes your body hold more water than typical, the outcome being that you feel bloated. This is valid for all aspects of the body, including the eyes. Disposing of salt from your eating regimen is difficult; however, it has numerous health and excellence benefits. You should likewise read the sustenance data on bundled nourishments, the same number of them contain extensive amounts of salt.
2. Squint Away
Amid the substantial phases of rest, or REM rest, you flicker significantly not as much as should be expected. The reason for squinting is not exclusively to hydrate and ensure your eyes when you are conscious, additionally, do scatter the liquids around your eyes. Repetitive eye sacks may imply that you do not sufficiently squint in your substantial rest. What you can do is squint quickly for 30 seconds after awakening.
3. Drink more Water
To accelerate your digestion and ensure puffy eyes never trouble you again, drink no less than two liters (a large portion of a gallon) of water each day. Remaining hydrated is vital for every real capacity and can do ponders for your looks. On the off chance that you are one of those individuals who do not care for drinking water, you can set an alert, at roughly one-hour interims, that reminds you to do it. Keep in mind that juices and different refreshments cannot substitute water.
On the off chance that there is one great embellishing strategy, this must be it. Cucumber cuts are not just for appear, they can really enable you to dispose of eye packs. This flavorfully new veggie contains vitamin C, Caffeic corrosive and silica, all of which forestall water maintenance and swelling. Chill two or three cucumber cuts in the cooler and apply to your eyes for 10 minutes.
Puffy eyes are no major ordeal by any means, if you have a few potatoes lying around. You can utilize potatoes simply like cucumbers – cut them up into thin cuts, chill in the cooler for a bit and place on your eyelids for 10 minutes. This top-notch root contains a great deal of starch, which assists with swelling and aggravation.
6. Tea or Coffee
Concerning eye sacks, the appropriate response is dependably tea. Chamomile and green tea are not just relieving refreshments, they are additionally brilliant embellishing instruments. Locate a quiet, peaceful place where you can taste your tea, while applying the chilled tea-packs on your eyes. Remain like that for 10-15 minutes to mitigate puffy eyes.
7. Egg White
Egg whites are a nutritious, without cholesterol breakfast; however, they can likewise, be consolidated into your Cosmetic regimen. On the off chance that eye packs have been troubling you, beat a couple of egg whites in a bowl; however as opposed to pouring them in the container, spread them over your eyes with a brush. Hold up around 20 minutes until the point when the blend dries and your skin begins feeling more tightly, at that point wash with lukewarm water.
Milk is yet another nutritious substance that can work ponders for decorating your eyes. Plunge two cotton balls or a towel in warm (however not hot) milk and apply to your eyelids. Remain like this for 15-20 minutes to alleviate the anxiety and pressure from your eyes.
In the event that you have a driving forward eye pack issue, all you require are two or three spoons. Stop them overnight at that point, in the morning, apply to your eyes until the point that they are not cool any longer. On the off chance that you need to see critical change in your composition, rehash for no less than two weeks.
Infertility is a medical condition in which the patient fails to conceive after one year of having unprotected sex. It is advisable that women who are above 35 years of age and often experience irregular menstrual cycles should consult a doctor on being unable to conceive within six months.
Is infertility a common issue?
Infertility has become a common problem for the new age women. Sedentary lifestyle and stress are believed to hamper the fertility of women nowadays. According to a report, about 6 percent women in US in the age group 15-44 years are infertile.
Infertility: It’s not just a woman’s problem
Infertility is not an issue with only women. Both, men and women can be infertile or are responsible for the condition. The process of reproduction requires mutual co-operation from both sexes. Therefore, they can together contribute towards infertility as well. It is wrong to blame the woman only. According to the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth data, it has been found that about 7.5 % men in the age group of 18-45 years (who have has sexual exposure) visited infertility clinics at least once in their lifetime. Of these men, about 18% were affected with male-related infertility issues.
Infertility in men: Men can suffer from infertility due to various factors. The infertility can be detected by analysis of the semen. A doctor can evaluate the concentration of the semen or determine the sperm count, the mobility of the sperm and its shape or morphology. These are important for fertility. Semen analysis can be hampered due to the following conditions:
1. Varioceles - The veins on the man’s testicles are unnaturally large and leads to overheating of the sperms
2. Diseases like diabetes, cystic fibrosis, trauma and infection.
3. Unhealthy lifestyle
4. Environmental toxins
Infertility in women: Women must have proper functioning of the reproductive organs to become fertile. The fallopian tubes, ovaries and uterus must be physically and physiologically fit for getting pregnant. A woman may get infertile due to following reasons:
1. Irregular periods that suggests the woman is not ovulating properly.
2. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
3. Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea (FHA) or excessive physical or emotional stress causing missed periods
4. Diminished ovarian reserve (DOR) or inability of the ovary to produce sufficient eggs
5. Premature ovarian insufficiency: The ovary stops functioning properly before 40 years of age
6. Blocked, swollen or open fallopian tubes
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
I am 39 years old woman. Weight 75 kg. I am trying to conceive since last 10 years. Bt no luck. I have tried medication n losing weight. Yet in vain. The doctor said that I have very less eggs. Is there any other way to get pregnant naturally.
The year 2014 has seen a massive increase in the number of patients affected by Gonorrhoea. The most infected age group is between 15 and 24. This is mainly due to lack of knowledge in this age group about the disease. Here are some facts about Gonorrhoea that one must know.
Gonorrhoea Transmission: Gonorrhoea, also known as drip, is transmitted when a normal person comes in contact sexually with an infected person. Infected fluid of a mother can also pass to her newborn infant during delivery. The disease can affect both the genders.
Cause of Gonorrhoea: Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria cause the disease. The bacteria grow in mucus membranes and usually grow in the warm and moist areas of humans' reproductive tracts such as uterus and fallopian tube of women. These can also grow in anus, mouth as well as throat. As a matter of fact, the infection can be passed even via oral or anal sex.
Symptoms of Gonorrhoea: An infected person will develop symptoms of the disease in 2 to 14 days. Men may feel burning or painful sensation while urinating. Other symptoms are as follows:
- Swollen and painful testicles
- Swollen or redness at the tip of the penis
- Penis may have a drip or discharge
- Frequent urination
- Recurrent soreness of throat
Females have milder symptoms of the infection. This makes it difficult to diagnose, and is sometimes misinterpreted as common vaginal yeast or other bacterial infection.
Following are a few symptoms of the disease in women:
- Burning or painful urination
- Frequent urination
- Vaginal discharge
- Soreness in throat
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain while sexual intercourse
If the disease is not treated, infection spreads in blood stream leading to rashes, fever and even pain in the joints. Such unnoticeable symptoms make it difficult to treat.
Testing Methods of Gonorrhoea: One method is that penile or vaginal discharge samples are taken from patients and examined under a microscope by adding reactive stain. However, this is not an accurate assessment.
Another test is conducted where exposing samples are incubated. In case of infection, colony of gonorrhoea shows growth. Preliminary test may take 24 hours. Final assessment may take around three days. Samples can be from the patient's anus, joint fluid, blood, throat, vagina or tip of the penis.
Treatment: The disease is treatable under proper medical supervision. However, the bacterial resistance to Azithromycin drug has made it more difficult for treatment.
Protection: It is highly recommended to have a protected intercourse. Women of age group less than 25 need to have STI evaluation once a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 19 old women I had back pain and stomach pain I had pain killer cyclopam and crocin n after having this medicine I don't have my regular periods in that month n in the next month I had periods two time in same month is their any problem or would it effect to me in any ways.
Hello, I was thinking about getting a general check up with gynecologist. I have been having comparatively very less period from past three months, with dark clots. I want to consult a doctor before assuming anything. Just want to be mentally prepare for the kind of examinations that it would include. So, could you please let me know how the check up will be. Or is there any specific tests that I should ask my gynaecologist for? What kind of tests it probably should include?
Due to problem in pregnancy we aborted the 6 week child by taking medicine under a Dr. So Now When I can do intercourse which can she getting again pregnant and And is that harmful to do intercourse in her this problem?
Your Egg Reserve
Ovarian Reserve Testing – AMH
Females are born with approximately 1 million eggs and this number declines with age through natural attrition and ovulation but , the rate at which a woman can ‘lose’ eggs during her reproductive life varies greatly from individual to individual .
The number of eggs remaining at a given time, in a female is her ‘ovarian reserve.’
we can now estimate your ovarian reserve with a very simple blood test, it measures a hormone known as AMH; or Anti-Mullerian hormone, which can give us a good indication of your fertility status and an estimate of your ovarian reserve.
Basis behind the test?
AMH is produced by the granulosa cells in the developing early antral follicles of the ovary and as the number of eggs decline, the number of small antral follicles also decline along with the AMH.
This means that AMH is a clinically useful measure of ovarian reserve so as an early indication of your fertility status AMH can help you decide whether to start a family sooner or later.
What if my AMH is low?
Once the ovary runs out of eggs, the body can’t produce more and often the last remaining eggs can be of lessor quality so If you’re in a relationship and have a low ovarian reserve, the best option for having children is to go ahead and try as soon as possible.
If a woman experiences premature menopause, Dr. Richika can take you through all your viable options including the use of donor eggs.
We believe that information and knowledge is power and this test is one way you can take charge of your fertility future today.
You may be at increased risk of having a low AMH if you have;
I am 8 week pregnant but now I am hard leg pain and body fully week what I do any solutions for that's.
Hello sir Meri Friend woh hamesa. Sex. Liy. Exiting. Rhti. H. But. Sir masturbate . Karti hai week mein. 4bar. I am worried about it as she is just 25 years old and is it safe for her ?
It's not that you feel the same responsiveness while having a sexual relationship with your partner like you used to have earlier; impotency in women can occur at any stage due to various reasons. Sometimes such problems may strain your relationship with your partner.
If you know what impotency in women is, it will be helpful for you to get it treated:
- Inhibited desire disorder: Most women who are impotent in sex have almost no desire to have sex. Different causes that lead to such a situation are illness, tiredness, depression, anxiety, stress, relationship disharmony, and drug or alcohol abuse. Apart from these reasons, there are certain days in the monthly cycle of women when they lose the sexual desire. Medication and child birth can also be another cause for this. It may not seem serious in the beginning but gradually with time, things will change and frustration and unhappiness creep in a lovely relationship.
- Pain during intercourse: Dyspareunia or pain during intercourse also sometimes leads to impotency among women. It can be a superficial or deep pain. The main cause of the pain is that the womb is not able to lift up, and the discomfort for this does not allow the walls of the vagina to swell and allow the penis to enter the vagina. Mainly lack of lubrication and endometriosis is an important cause for such a pain. You will have superficial pain when there are issues like genital herpes, muscle spasms and other such problems. With experience of such pain, many women fear the feelings of intercourse, and they start lacking the sexual desire in total.
- Lack of ability to reach orgasm: It is a common belief that women have an orgasm with the penile penetration. The truth is that it's not. Only 25% of women are found to get orgasm in this way and others need clitoral stimulation for having orgasm. Thus, most women while having sex do not reach the climax! Women who love their partner without getting orgasm during sexual intercourse may feel different. And gradually they lose their desire for having sexual relations. There are a few factors like poor blood flow to the vagina, hormone imbalance that create this problem.
If you are facing any of the above problems, you may be suffering from impotency. However, do not get threatened as you are not alone, and getting to your doctor will help you out of such problems.