Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Desai BhavinYour feedback matters!
To protect pregnancy what is the right time of having sex without any protection? Is having sex on 9 th day from the menstrual cycle may lead to pregnancy?
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
- See your doctor or midwife as soon as possible: As soon as you find out you're pregnant, get in touch with your GP or a midwife to organise your antenatal care.
- Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
- Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
- Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
- Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
- Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
- Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta. There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
- Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
- Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
- Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
- Insufficient Growth
- Neurological Disorders
- Low Birth Weight
- Body Weakness
- Fetus and Infant Death
Study has found that inhaled analgesics such as nitrous oxide or a flurane derivative is safe and effective in reducing pain during early stages of labour
Previous month my period was not clear means less bleeding and this time period is late and there is also blood clots . Is there any problem.
After fingering My vagina is sore and feels like my insides are coming out. I am scared please help.
I want to get preg my date was 7 of this month n trying from three month which is the best way to get preg in this month please help me out.
Is there any chance of pregnancy if I don't use condom but ejaculate outside vagina of my girlfriend? is it safe enough.
Hi, I am of 21 years unmarried girl, my regular days are from 21-27 of every month and I got my periods on 23rd sep which ended on 27th and on 28th sep I had sex without protection but within 72 hours I took that unwanted 72. On 5th and 6th of october I again had periods but this time it was brown blood. On 16th october I again had sec without protection but he ejaculated outside on that time I didn't took any medicine. Now its 7th november till now their is no sign of periods. And I did the test also today in the morning but the result was negative only one pink/purple line appeared in the box. Can the results be false? Or something else is the reason of not getting my periods on time? Pls answer.
Am trying to get pregnant from last 3 years. I was having pcod but with homeopathic medicine its cured now my husband also had his semen analysis done and the results are towards positive side. My last date of periods were 29 April and I got my upt positive also. But after 2 months I miscarried. So pls help me out of it. I want to conceive my age is 24 and my husband's age is 25. We passed six years of our married life. I want baby.
What to do in iron deficiency of my wife 22. 6ug/dl, 5 transferrin saturation 4.75? TIBC is 476 ug/dl.
अगर आप अपने वजन को ले कर काफी सचेत रहती हैं, तो आप को एक बार भोजन में दलिया जरुर ट्राई करना चाहिये। इससे पहले कि हम आपको यह समझाएं कि दलिया किस तरह से वजन को नियंत्रित करती है, उससे पहले हम यह जान लें कि दलिया क्या चीज है। दलिया को अंग्रेजी में ब्रोकन वीट भी कहते हैं, जो कि गेंहू को दरदरी पीस कर बनाई जाती है। दलिया में उच्च मात्रा में फाइबर, प्राटीन और विटामिन बी पाया जाता है। कुछ लोग वजन कम करने के लिये ओट्स आदि भी खाते हैं। लेकिल उसे खाने से तुरंत ही भूंख लग जाती है। मगर दलिया खाने से आपका पेट लंबे समय तब भरा रहेगा और आपको 2 घंटों तक भूंख भी नहीं लगेगी। मोटापा कम करने के ये कीजिये यह नाश्ता आप दलिया को या तो मसाले और सब्जियों के साथ पका सकती हैं या फिर उसमें दूध डाल कर मिक्स कर सकती हैं। तो चलिये जानते हैं दलिया खा कर कैसे होता है वजन कम?
दलिया में बहुत ही थोड़ी सी कैलोरी पाई जाती है। अगर आप दलिया खाती हैं तो आपको ढेर सारे फाइबर के साथ पोषण भी मिलेगा और आपका वजन भी नहीं बढेगा।
खाने में अगर बहुत सारा फाइबर होता है तो पाचन सही होता है। फाइबर ना तो शक्कर में बदलता है और इसलिये यह वेट लॉस में मदद करता है।
आराम से हजम होती है
आप सोंचती होंगी कि जो खाना तुरंत हजम हो जाता है वह शरीर का मोटापा बिल्कुल नहीं बढाता? मगर ऐसा नहीं होता, जल्दी से हजम हो जाने वाले आहार तुरंत-तुरंत भूंख पैदा कर शरीर में शक्कर स्टोर करते हैं। ऐसे में दलिया देर से पचने वाला आहार है, जिसे खाने के बाद तुरंत भूंख नहीं लगती।
उच्च प्रोटीन युक्त
दलिया में उच्च प्रोटीन की मात्रा होती है। इसमें मीट की तरह प्रोटीन के साथ वसा नहीं होती। यह सेफ, फैट फ्री है, जिसे आपके भोजन में जरुर शामिल होना चाहिये।
पेट भरने वाला
इसमें उच्च मात्रा में रेशा होने के नाते, इसे खाते ही पूरा पेट भर जाता है। इसे खाने के बाद आपको 2 घंटों तक भूख नहीं लगेगी।
Imbalance in the hormones is the primary cause of the polycystic ovarian syndrome. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may result in an enlarged ovary with accumulated fluids. This disorder may lead to various changes in your appearance.
The various symptoms of this disorder are:
- Acne: This disorder may cause or aggravate acne on your skin (learn more about acne problem)
- Abnormal periods: You may face irregularities in your periods as the intervals between periods may extend for more than 35 days or heavy periods.
- Excess androgen: The male hormone known as androgen may increase in the female body which results in facial hair and excessive body hair. It may also cause acne.
- Hair loss: This syndrome may lead to thinning of hair on the scalp and thus, resulting in hair loss (know more Ways to Deal With Hair Loss)
- Enlarged ovaries: The ovaries may be enlarged with various fluid filled sacs.
The various causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome are:
- Low-grade inflammation: The body's immune system produces various substances that fight foreign infections in the body. If you are affected by the polycystic ovarian syndrome, then you are more likely to be affected by inflammation which causes androgen production in the body.
- Heredity: If someone in your family has this disorder then you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Insulin: Insulin is a hormone that allows the cells the body to produce energy in the body. You may experience insulin resistance which means energy production in the body may be hampered. It may also lead to increased androgen production which may impair the ovaries’ ovulation ability.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to various complications in the body:
- Sleep apnea
- Irregular blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- It may increase chances of cardiovascular diseases as it may lead to metabolic syndrome
- It may lead to symptoms of anxiety and depression
- You may experience heavy bleeding in the uterine region
- It may lead to complications in the cholesterol levels in the body
I Am suffering from Vaginismus. I am very depressed. What should I do. It's being 1 year of marriage. Not able to do sex. I already visited to gynecologist. She said you have to bear pain. I'M very depressed.
I am excited about sex but when my husband tries to loose virginity with me. It hurts me alot. I feel like some bone or some hard substance is obstructing the penis. I really feel ashamed as I am unable to loose my virginity.
I am 25 year old female, now i'm pregnant i'm getting too much of back pain it is un bearable so what can I do. Please help me. Thanking you.
Hello sir; I am having period problems from last 5 years, its really painfully HV done many home remedies BT its didn't work. So suggest me some solution.
Human sexuality is a field wherein there is a lot of research ongoing and yet still more research required. Female sexuality is another confusing arena wherein, there are studies which tend to be contradictory. Within female sexuality, orgasms are especially, a hot button topic with a lot of conflicting views. However, one thing is clear from the multiple studies; women with better mental health tend to orgasm better, more often and more easily.
Mental health, orgasm and body language: It has been noted in studies that women who are in a better mental state tend to orgasm better and thus, it is reflected in their body language over time. One of the most important parts of human body language is gait or how someone walks. Many studies have shown this to be an important parameter of how women orgasm.
Gait and female sexuality: The relationship between the body language of a woman and her ability to orgasm is generally considered interchangeable. Certain studies have shown that women, who are naturally able to orgasm quicker, faster and regularly tend to have a higher level of self-confidence and thus, it is reflected in the way they walk. Other professionals believe that women who have a better and more confident walk are able to orgasm because they were more confident in their daily lives; thus that mental confidence translated into more orgasms. Whichever be the case, it was proven that gait did have a connection with the ability of a woman to orgasm.
The actual study
In the actual study, a group of sexologists were asked to judge the gait of women who had a history of vaginal orgasms, especially through penetrative intercourse. In most cases, the doctors were able to decipher whether the women had the ability to have proper orgasms or not. The doctors were unaware of the sexual history of these women and had to decipher whether the women could orgasm by judging the walk and general movement. In about 80 percent of the cases, the doctors predicted it correctly. Some of the factors that the doctors judged them upon and were found to be uniform were:
- Absence of stiffness among muscles
- Body posture
The study may help sexologists to clear psychological problems in the cases of many women and help them improve their general self-confidence to allow them to be better in bed and thus be able to orgasm. The gait and the improvement on sexuality will thus help them have a better quality of life in general.