Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Derick F DelimaYour feedback matters!
Hi Since last two week my finger and wrist is paining. I have gone through doctor, the doctor has a doubt of rheumatoid so I went for x ray n a blood test bt the result r all normal so please suggest.
I know what had happened to my lower side of my back .paining very badly. I am doing hot fermentation and exercise but all theses work for time being.
I 42 year old, my problems is heel spur, at morning my right foot is become very tight from ankeel. Not able to walk on right foot. My family doctor told me that your ankle bone become pointed sharply. That's why your not able to put your foot on floor properly if you put your foot is paining. He advise me to take icepack on ankeel and give medicine brufen 400 mg pls kindly advise me proper treatment and medicine.
I have slip disc 4 months before. Even now I have dull pain in the back but I am doing all my routine work. Is there any medication to get complete cured.
I have a back pain from last fifteen days. It is not getting well. So what should I do for it to avoid back pain.
I am 20 years old male and have ache in toe and hand fingers for last 1 week. I have used pain relief medicines for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I feel so much pain in my leg bones (fibula other part is ok) and the surrounding muscles after jogging. What is the likely cause?
I am 21years old female and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? Please tell me as soon as possible.
My mother is getting pain for her right hand where she couldn't lift it up nor she is not able to lift or drag things. If she does it she will get pain a lot. Pain starts at shoulder back side and continues till to elbow. please suggest which specialized doctor I need to consult. Before that suggest me any medicine or relief for that strong pain.
I am 30 years old male. I have on and off shooting pain in my right foot sole as if something is poking from inside. Could you please explain the cause.
Hi sir. My mother is suffering from back pain for a long time. She has slightly dislocated disc. We have consulted doctors many times but in vain. Please help sir. Thank you.
Hi sir. My right should was dislocated five months before. It was the first time. But still I have pain on my shoulder. Can you advise what kind of exercises should be done to strengthen my shoulder. How long it will take to cure. Thank you.
Hi I had fallen about 15 days back. My wrist pains when I twist it or put pressure or lift weight. Else it is fine in normal circumstances. Please suggest.
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am 36 years old. I have joint pain from past 15 years. Specially in right ankle. In beginning it in all joints but now its in right ankle and mild in right knee. I request you to kindly suggest me what should do.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy