Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Denissia Dsouza
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Memory Improvement Techniques
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Manual Therapy Treatment
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Therapy Oral Language
Psychoanalysis for Mourning
Psychotherapy For Couples
Submit a review for Dr. Denissia DsouzaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from depression from more than one month due to break up . Can you suggest me how could I get rid of it .
What should be done to clear the speech if one has suffered a stroke and is still trying to recover after 14 months?
My son agniv nandi is autism child. He is 9 years old. He could not speak according his level and he is hiper active. He can write and recognize things. What medicine is good for my child?
Do allopathic medicines along with counselling or therapy cure anxiety disorder. Or generally how much time it will take to cure this disorder.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from a condition (Pearly Penile Papules) for quite some time. It doesn't affect me but sometimes I feel embarrassed and depressed. Is there any treatment or cure for this condition and what are causes of this condition? Thanks.
Cervical spondylosis is a medical term that indicates the wear and tear of the spinal discs of the neck. With the shrinkage and dehydration of the discs, evident signs of osteoarthritis develop in an individual. Visible bony projections of the edges of the bones also become conspicuous. This condition is extremely common and deteriorates with age. It is estimated that an average of 85 percent of people has crossed the age of 60 is affected by cervical spondylosis. While most patients fail to identify any symptoms, but those who do reports pain, stiffness, uneasiness, numbness etc.
What are the possible causes of cervical Spondylosis?
Dehydrated discs: Discs are the cushions between the vertebrae and the spine. Once a person reaches the age of 40, through natural progression, the spiral discs start shrinking and drying up. This allows more bone-to-bone interaction between the vertebrae.
- Herniated discs: Age plays a crucial role and affects the outer covering of the spinal discs. Cracks become visible leading to a condition known as the herniated discs. This condition can press the nerve roots and the spinal cord.
- Bone Spurs: Disc degeneration leads to the production of extra bone to support and strengthen the spine. This is a misguided effort that can affect the nerve root and the spinal cord.
- Stiff ligaments: Ligaments are tissue cords that connect bones. The ligament can become stiff after attending a certain age. Some of the typical symptoms of this condition include loss of bowel movement, numbness of the hands, feet, arms etc, lack of coordination and difficulty in walking.
What is the homeopathy approach?
Homeopathy takes a holistic approach towards treatment. The remedy selection is based on the individualization theory and the specific symptoms encountered by the patient. The aim of homeopathic treatment is to ensure that cervical spondylosis is eradicated from its root rather than just eliminating the symptoms. Before prescribing a medicine, a homeopathic expert considers various aspects such as the location of pain, basic cause of the current condition, extension and modality of the pain. Some of the important medicine that can treat this condition are mentioned below:
- LachnanthesTinctoria: This medicine is prescribed to those who are suffering from a still neck and a dislocated pain. There is a feeling of chilliness in between the shoulders and the pain increases while lying down.
- Phosphoric acid: This medicine is prescribed when the pain is boring in nature. The lifting of objects sharply increases the pain and the patient suffers from occasional nerve exhaustion. The condition improves after a nap.
- Paris Quadrifolia: This medicine is prescribed when the pain moves downwards. There is a feeling of ache, bruising and stiffness in the arms and the shoulders. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am a male of 47 years and suffering from serious emotional eating disorders. At times, I just walk down the stairs leaving my work to find something to eat and take an aimless stroll. Am I going to depression? I am having serious differences with my children as I try to steer them clear of the hardship of lives. They think that I am over reactive, hotlar type and thus do not have any respect for me.
I am suffering for my breakup I lost lost everything in my life I am very upset now please tell me any solution.
I am suffering from headache continuously, It also change the whole body into paining situations. What should I do?
Hi, I am very depressed from last 4-5 months and even taken medicines for stress and depression as well. It was ok for some time when i took one month break but after joining the work it again started, I am thinking so much negative and always think to quit job and sit idle or change the carrier where there is less pressure. I don't know, very confused in the life now. Please advice. Thanks.
I am 34 years old and I have sore throat with body ache and stomach was also upset for last 3 days. What should I do.
I am suffering from stress I want to work on my self .i want ti reduce my sait and want to reduce the stress and depression I feel low depressed .i got irate with mh own things .i live like a lost body. How can I got recover from this.
I do not feel good I always end up quarrelling with others I always starts screaming I feel very1 is irritating I like to stay alone always I hv bcm so nagging I always keep on scolding every 1 I feel depressed always I feel like not to do al ds things but I cnt control myself I want to b happy I have everything in my life even what I need but I always talk to each everything I interrupt in all matters I know I have lost complete control on my own self. I am just 20 years old please help me for that
I am 77 years old having diagnosed with parkinsons. It is two years since hand tremor started. Neurologist prescribed ropark (ropinirole) 2 mg, rasalect (rasagiline) 0.5 mg (both after breakfast) and betacap (proponolol) 0.5 mg (morning and after supper) further tests show hypothyroidism and two months after having medication tests show normal. No investigation was done to ascertain as to why thyroid is under performing. I have lost a lot of weight too. I would appreciate your reply to all my points
I daily workout from 1 year 2-3 hours in gym. That is heavy workout. Sometimes my body pains alot. I want to ask you that is it normal or I have to stop going to gym.
I was top in my company. Due to silly mistake I have come to bottom. This incident hurts me badly. It is almost one year I am feeling sad. At present my brain is not working properly. A fear of job less comes to mind. Please help me.
Although a natural emotion, anger needs to be managed at all times so that it doesn't get out of control and cause problems in your life. Whether at home, work or in your relationships, uncontrolled anger can affect your general life quality. However, controlling your anger comes with the benefit of improving your overall health, while reducing stress levels.
Here are some of the ways that you could learn to gain control on your temper:
- Practice deep breathing: Instead of allowing your anger to get out of control, every time you start feeling angry, get down to practicing some simple breathing techniques to calm your tense body and mind. Here?s what you should do when enraged:
- Take slow, but deep breaths to counteract the stress reaction that usually accompanies anger
- Slowly repeat a calming word or phrase, which could be relax, take it easy or I am in control of my anger
- Work on your muscles by tightening and then relaxing them
- Count from 1 to 100 or 100 to 1: Counting numbers can prevent you from flying off the handle. It takes your mind away from the cause of your anger and prevents you from mulling over the situation. The act of counting also provides you with the time to delay the impulsive behaviour that often follows the emotion. You can even make this more effective by breathing in slowly and deeply whenever you start on a new number.
- Focus on the present: Whenever you?re angry, don?t look back at the past. By doing so, you may end up bringing past grievances into your present situation, while holding others responsible for feeling how and what you feel. Instead focus your attention on what you can do in the present to work out the issue.
- Relax tight muscles: Another tip that can help you to cool down fast is a gentle massage of the areas of tension, which are usually the shoulders, neck and scalp. For the shoulders, simply rotate them to relax tight muscles. To release the tension that gets built up in your neck and head region, perform a simple scalp massage to improve blood circulation and consequently, relax your mind.
- Listen to music: Listening to music can soothe frayed nerves and calm you down. It works by helping you to sieve through the feelings of anger and disappointment in a constructive manner.
- Change of situation: Taking yourself away from the source of anger, whether it?s the place or the person concerned, is an anger management skill that you can use to calm yourself. To do this, you can either close your eyes and transport yourself to a quiet and peaceful place or simply walk away to let your anger fizzle out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.