Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DelkarYour feedback matters!
My gf periods finish 20 then I have sex with my gf on 24 bt my condom broke nd after 2.5 day she take unwanted 72. In empty stomach. After 7 days she feel pain in her overy. The she chek pregnancy through prega news kit after 9 days of sex. The result is negative. Bt she feel so pain in her ovary and some blood type substance came in her overy .can I know she is pregnant or not. I can not afford baby at this tym.
Tiffa scan at 5 month pregnancy came normal placenta upper segment fetal heart rate 158b/min but doc suggest bed rest. Fetal weight 222g my weight 65kg height 5.3 inches what fruits should I take according to weather still doc suggest maintain injection up to 8month pregnancy. Once in 15 days.
What should be the hemoglobin level during pregnancy? Could you please tell me also how to improve that so that normal delivery get happen.
My wife is not coming to continue period time. I have tested a report the report is PCOD. My wife is not pregnant for future. please answer as soon as.
Hi. Doctor meri behen ki daughter 6 mahine ki hai. Aur achanak se uski vagina se thodi bleeding hui aj. Kya usko koi problem ho sakti hai. please help.
I had unprotected relation on the 19th day of my cycle. With my finance. We did not have sex but we stimulated each other with hands. He had not ejected but there was pre cum .but before the act he had peed. N.then he stimulated me. I wanted to know whether this is lead to pregnancy as we are not ready for baby. Now today I got my periods. On the 27th day. My cycle has always been regular from 2 years .its always 26 - 32 day cycle. This tym though I got my periods. I an having slight dizziness. I am very much worried .please help me soon as this worry is constantly killing me.
I am 37 years old female from past some days. I am suffering from an unknown disease itches in genital part it continuously going on. I consulted a female gyno but results no advantage still I am suffering from this some times after etching there is burning sensation in the way of urinary part means in genital part. I went for b. Coli check but no results found can you please suggest me what should I do?
A woman is considered to have an infertility or sterility problem when she is unable to conceive a child after at least one year of unprotected, regular, well-timed intercourse.
Infertility also includes an inability to maintain a pregnancy or carry a child to live birth, as described by the World Health Organization.
Female infertility accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases, according to the American Pregnancy Association. In fact, it affects an estimated 48 million women worldwide.
In women, fertility can be affected by various health problems, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine fibroids, anemia, thyroid problems, blocked fallopian tubes, Candida and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
Other factors, such as heavy drinking, smoking, age (older than 35), obesity, excessive stress, a history of irregular or painful periods, a poor diet and intense physical training, can also increase a woman’s risk of infertility.
Experiencing infertility is emotionally painful for any woman and can lead to anxiety, isolation, extended periods of depression, and an inability to concentrate on daily tasks.
With techniques such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) or surrogacy, many women struggling with infertility are eventually able to have a child. However, these techniques are very expensive and some women simply cannot afford them.
There are natural and herbal treatments that also can help fight the root cause of infertility and increase your chances of getting pregnant. Lifestyle factors, such as regular exercise and following a healthy diet, can also help.
My wife is in last month of pregnancy But by mistake we had sex from back side. And now she is bleeding from their. Please suggest what we can take to prevent from this?
I am 29 years nurse with 33weeks pregnant. Can I travel 2010 km in qualis by laying down in that and taking rest in night. Can I take sustain during this days. Till now there is any problems for me.
I'm 24 years old. Before my periods I always get painful discharge. It's like white cottage cheese. I have painful intercourse during this time. And every time it happens like this. Please help me.
Health benefits of ginger
1) digestive issues
2) ginger can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness
3) pain reduction
4) the anti-inflammatory effects can help with osteoarthritis
5) ginger powder may significantly reduce menstrual pain
6) ginger may lower cholesterol levels
7) ginger may lower blood sugars and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"