Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepu AntonyYour feedback matters!
I am having inside fever and it is effect my height increase. I am now 21 years old is this possible for my body to increase further?
I want to leave tramadol but when I don't have tramadol body pain and I feel like no power in body. Could not sleep. Suggest me what should I do and which is the best doctor.
Hii Dr. this is regarding my gf she has many health issues like irregular periods from many years, headache, weakness, breast pain so please Dr. advise me how should I cure her for fit and healthy life I am very tensioned about her health please Dr. suggest me the right way Thanking you.
I had a severe problem of bad smell from my body, I was asked to test lipid profile and tsh. All these reports are normal but my LDL is 119 where it should be 100 Lipid profile cholesterol total 184.00 Triglycerides 87.00 HDL 40.00 LDL 119.00 VLDL 25.00 NON-HDL 144.00 TSH, ULTRASENSITIVE, SERUM @ CLIA 1.433 TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
My friend is 17 years old and has a power of -6 in both eyes. He is wearing specs from last 10 years, he started with -2. How can he control this growth with some Yoga/Exercise.
I am 17 and losing hair on a daily basis. I know it's natural for hair to fall but can you tell the average hair fall of a person my age, please assist me.
I am rehman Khan of 20 I am just preparing for law exam I am very stressed bcz of my exams this is my last opportunity and I am so nervous. I just fed up so what should I d o?
I'm a vitamin d deficiency girl. I want to ask you about the sunlight. What it's possible to get the vitamin d from sunlight during rainy season, winter season? And if it possible then suggest me the proper way and time to get the sunlight. Thank you.
I am a medical pharmacist, last 2 years my weight has gone up 60 to 65 kilogram, so what is the solution?
I, H.S.Nanda age 73 yrs, male, affected with spine compression "On sagittal images the curvature of cervical spine is straightened suggestive of muscle spasm & Area Scanned Lumber Spine - Normal curvature of lumbar spine is straightened suggestive of muscle spasm. Schmorl node herniation is seen into endplates apposing L 2-3 & L 4-5 discs? Can I have the best treatment e.g. surgery / endoscopy / medicines, presently medicine taken Tab. Dizla 3, Rejunix OD & Nurea, prescribed by Dr. Deepinder Singh of Apollo Hospital Ldh.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
I am 18 years old I have some problems in my hairs I do not know how its from black to white I really want my hairs black.
My skin is less oily and is dry at T-zone. I have wheatish skin tone and skin looks dull. Which moisturiser and face wash should I use?
The tadpole endoscope stands out from existing wireless capsule endoscopes with its addition of a soft tail that allows it to be guided around the stomach remotely by a doctor, allowing for more comprehensive imaging and accurate location of problems within the body.
Cancers of the gastrointestinal (gi) tract, including esophagus cancer, stomach cancer and colon cancer, rank as the second most prevalent among all types of cancers in the world.
Three procedures are required for the traditional method of diagnosing cancers in the gi tract: esophagus cancer and stomach cancer can be diagnosed using gastroscopy; intestinal cancer can be diagnosed using capsule endoscopy; and colorectal cancer can be diagnosed using colonoscopy. All of these diagnostic procedures are expensive and put a lot of stress on the human body.
Created by engineers from the institute of precision engineering at the chinese university of hong kong, the te attempts to improve these existing methods by offering a reliable, non-invasive diagnosis procedure for the gi tract.
The process will work by the patient going to the hospital and swallowing the te which starts working immediately. Once the te is in the stomach, the doctor can control the te to swim around to gather images. By adjusting the posture of the patient, the doctor can view the whole stomach.
The te will then move into the lower gi tract depending on natural peristalsis. The patient can then be sent home wearing a sensor pad to record these images which the doctor can subsequently use to make a diagnosis.
So far, the te has been tested in a stomach model and a pig stomach without the image system. The authors hope that the viability of the propulsion model will take one step closer to the next stage of experiments before the device can be used in a working medical context. The research was published in the journal hkie transactions.