Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti VermaYour feedback matters!
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I have used many creams but it doesn't show effect. Please tell me what should I do?
I had some black spots on my face after punching the pimples is there any cream or ointment to remove black spots please refer me.
I have a combination skin. Can you please suggest a scrub, cleanser, toner, moisturizer. Which brand should I go for. Thank you.
Hi, I applied garlic paste to acne after that the my face burnt due to that. The mark is nt gng what to do. please help me.
मैं 25 वर्ष का लड़का हूँ । मेरे गाल पर छोटे छोटे गद्धे हैं। कृपया इससे निजात पाने का उपाय बताए । धन्यवाद !
I am losing hair nd getting dandruff I tried many of the shampoos but I saw no solution can you please suggest me anything.
My daughter aged 19 years is suffering from Urticaria. Please suggest medication for her and also inform causes for the disease.
For how long isotretinoin 20 mg be taken for curing moderate acne for ever? And will isotretinoin heal my red acne scars and bumps? I also have a black-brown bump scar on my face, how do I treat it? Its very embarrassing. Thank you.
I Used To Look Very Fair But Ive Turned Black Now. Even After Trying Many HomeRemedies There Is No Improvement.
My skin color became black from few months my skin color was white it became black now what to do please suggest me a fastly strongly prescriptions for me soon. N any tips or medicine for hair thickening n for height grow medicines. Thank you.
Hello doctor I'm 18, I was suffering from acne since many months, Is there any thing that more washing face leads to more pimples or acne if so please guide me according that, How many times that I can wash my face, for example morning once, afternoon once .like that.
Hello Dr. My problem is I have my upper lip is very black comparative to lower, lower lip is normal in color, my complexion is what I never used any alcohol or smoke, not go in sun more. Simply used lipstick at regular use with fine quality. This problem is from my school time and its not genetic. I consulted with a dr, she recommend me chaptex lip balm from intas company but there is no effect at all please Dr. please suggest me some effective medication to get permanent rid of it.
I have thin skin under eyes and a few wrinkles. I use tretinoin 25 for face. Can I use it for around eyes and start it slowly like 2 times a week to suit it along with a moisturizer.
I am amrita, 17 years, I have a dark skin tone, I want to fair my skin tone permanently without any side effect, if I take peels to fair my skin tone can these peels fair my skin permanently? And which was these peels name?
I have hairfall prblm. Please give me medicine or something to stop it. And also is there any way to grow up new hair?
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.