Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DeeptiYour feedback matters!
My mother was attacked by breast tumour in her left breast so it was deducted in 1998 .now she is well but her left arm has been heavy and some time feels pain have its any treatment?
I am planning for a second baby, due to some over weight doctor suggested to reduce some weight. So I'm in doing till now I lost 4 kgs last 3 months. Does dieting effects internally not to become pregnant. I have a gap of four years from my first pregnancy. Iam worried of it.
What are the signs of ovulation for ladies? What is the time frame for the highest chances of pregnancies? Days particularly after 15 days of the period with considering the first day as bleeding? The best time to have sex for My wife's getting pregnant would be after 10 days of periods with first day of bleeding included? Please suggest. Thanks in advance. I am much confused. I get news answers from every doctors. And yah my wife's periods are irregular. It extends up to 5-10 days. It keeps on changing. Please advise me.
When should one done Triple marker test? Is it better to do ultra sound first followed by triple marker test during 15 weeks of pregnancy?
My Aunt have irregular periods and could not get pregnant till yet. Three years passed to her marriage.
Can 20 days after intercourse give accurate result if you take home pregnancy test? Had intercourse on 9th after having my withdrawal bleed from 5-8, of this monthcompleting the pill pack of 21 days. Missed the second last pill of the previous month took it next day along with last pill. Took 6 days break, then started with the new pack after that intercourse but same condom used thrice. Can hpt detect accurate result after 20 days? Took the test today it shows negative. Am I safe?
I am 3 weeks pregnant and I want to abort my pregnancy I was advised to take papaya for aborting naturally is it ok to take papaya. Will it work?
Sir I'm a 37 years old, meri marrige ko 12 years ho gaye hai mere ek 4 years ki baby hai an hum dono conceiving chahte hai bt conceived ho nhi pa raha, muje aisa khud ko lagta hai ki iska karan mera early discharge hona toh nhi pls consult me.
I am 45 yrs female. Used to lead sedentary life. Gained weight on tummy area. Height 5ft 1 inch weight 65kg. No thyroid or diabetes issue. Started to workout in gym. What medicine to help pcos. Thanks a lot.
Phitkari (alum) used for vagina tightening? After sex vagina is loose it alum useful for tightening and how to used alum for it ?
Hello dr! main 5 month pregnant hu. Mera hemoglobin 8.1 hai blood test me beta thalassemia minner aaya hai, or koe problem nhi h mujhe pregnancy k doran. Aap mujhe sahi diet bataiye taki mera hemoglobin improve ho sake. Kya beta thalassemia k karn mujhe normal delivery m dikkt ho sakti h? please guide me!
My wife is in her 6th month of pregnancy. We planned for a day trip by car considering that she have been diagnosed with low lying placenta. Is it advisable to have a long trip by car?
I had done sex with partner on 2 march 2016 without any protection and I gave I pill on the very next day. After that day we again had the sex on 10 march 2016, without protection. And evening 10 march I gave her the I pill again. So I want to ask that what will happen whether the I pill will prevent the pregnancy as usual or it will not.? And waht are the chances that she will be pregnant.
Its been five months since m married I still dint get pregnant I wanna conceive asap m eager to get pregnant. please guide.
The popularity of Ayurveda as an alternative form of medicine has been on the rise for sometime as it is effective, holistic and without side effects. One of the forms of ayurvedic treatment which has been practiced for ages and has resurged in popularity over the past few decades is the Panchakarma Therapy. Let's take a look at this form of alternative healing.
What exactly is Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma therapy, which literally translates into five therapies, is the primary form of detoxification and purification of the body in Ayurveda. The functions of Panchakarma are to remove stress and toxins which may cause illnesses as well as the re-balancing of energies or the doshas that govern all of the biological functions within the body.
Individual parts of the Therapy:
- Vamana: This is a medicated and controlled form of regurgitation or vomiting which is used to loosen the toxins within the body and then flushing them out of the system and to balance Kapha doshas. It is also used to clear the respiratory tract. It is extremely beneficial in case the patient has Chronic Allergies, Hyperacidity, congestion, Bronchial Asthma, obesity among other disorders.
- Basti or the irrigation of the colon: Although this treatment is used as a rejuvenating treatment, the main purpose of basti is to flush out the toxins with the body through the use of an enema and to clear the colon of toxins. This is often considered the mother of all Panchakarma treatments as it clears out toxins from all three doshas, namely Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
- Virechana or purgation of the toxins through the gastrointestinal tract: This therapy is meant to purge the entire toxins from the body via the gastrointestinal tract. Its primary targets are to detoxify the liver and the gallbladder. If you suffer from Asthma, Digestive disorders, Constipation, hyperacidity, headaches, chronic fever or diabetes, this treatment can be of immense help.
- Nose cleaning or Nasya: The main aim of this treatment is to clean the toxins of the head and neck area. This is achieved by administering of special medicated oils through the nose and then cleaning the Kapha toxins that have accumulated over time.
- Raktamokshana: This is a rare procedure but performed in extreme cases and involves blood letting in a very controlled manner and minute quantities to detoxify the body.
Importance of the Panchakarma Diet: This is one of the most important parts of the Panchakarma Therapy as none of the treatments mentioned above will be effective if you don't follow this proper diet. Treatments can be individual or a combination of multiple parts mentioned above and has been known to be very effective in curing a variety of disorders if followed properly with the diet.