Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DeeptiYour feedback matters!
I have not taken alcohol, spicy food, though I gain weight .I have no thyroid. Pls sir give advice in what process I lose my weight.
My belly is increasing and it becomes like a jelly as if water is present in it. Kindly advise me something.
A number of worms/parasites can infest the stomach and intestines. Children are more prone, and contract them by ingesting uncooked foods or fruits, contact with animals, playing in soil, or even unhygienic water.
The most common worms include pinworm, threadworms, roundworms, whipworms, hookworm, and tapeworm.
Signs and Symptoms
Whatever the type of worm, the symptoms are more or less the same and include the following:
- Allergies: When worm infestation happens, there could be blisters on the body and the oral mucous membranes and food sensitivity can occur.
- Anemia: The parasites growing inside the stomach suck out nutrition from the food, and therefore the body is deprived of essential nutrition. It could lead to severe anemia in some cases.
- Altered bowel movement: While some organisms produce constipation by blocking the colon, others result in diarrhea which is body’s way of removing harmful substances from the body
- Fatigue: Needless to say, all this results in extreme fatigue and dehydration for the infested person.
- Abdominal bloating: The parasites produce gas, which produces a gassy, bloated sensation
- Altered immune function: As most parasites induce an allergic reaction, there is an increased amount of immunoglobulin A in the circulation.
- Other: Restlessness, dark circles under the eyes, bedwetting, headaches and light sensitivity.
Some of the most popular homeopathic remedies are listed below and aim at strengthening the child’s overall health. As always, the child will be asked thoroughly for all symptoms and then a remedy identified.
- Cina: Very useful for all types of worm, it is the most popular remedy. The child is irritable, angry, has a pale appearance with rings around the eyes. When asked more, there will be teeth grinding (bruxism) at night, may have had convulsions, crying at night, nose picking, extreme hunger, milky urine, bluish discoloration around the mouth.
- Calcarea: The child is usually fat, flabby child with a strong appetite and craving for things like chalk, coal, and pencils. There is aversion to dairy products and meat. There will be a crawling feeling in the rectum and anus. There is profuse sweating from the head, causing a wet pillow.
- Spigelia: The child will have a pale face, blue rings around the eyes, tendency to faint, nauseating sensation, and pain around the navel. Stool with mucus and worms are an indication for using Spigelia.
- Caladium: The worm travels from the perineum to the vagina and causes the girls to constantly itch around the vagina
- Teucrium: Used in pinworm infestation, where there is a lot of irritation in the rectum. A thin dilution or tincture of this medication is used.
- Indigo: Very effective in roundworms. The child is usually melancholic, has intense pain around the bellybutton, and may have had convulsions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic.
Hi, I am 26 years old. My wisdom teeth are trying to come out since long but they aren't. Actually it's been 7-8 years since it's trying to come out completely. Tooth 1 will start with inflammation and try coming out, will stop in a week or so then tooth 2 later 3rd and 4th following similar pattern. Then it will stop for 3-4 more months and the same pattern continues again. I being fed up recently consulted dentist, had an x-ray and she asked me to go for extraction of all those 4 tooths as there is not enough space for them to come out. They are fully grown Should I go ahead with it, 4 tooth extraction isn't small thing.
I am feeling fever from last 3 days. But when I consulted with physician. He says I m all right. But I m getting disturbance in my studies bcz of this. I want an solution.
I'm a Chemistry Teacher. I want to reduce my weight to 60 kg from my current 68 kg. What should I do or what are the medicines that I can have without any side effects?
Following medicines of ayurveda classics are used for cervical spodylosis and backache:
Ekangavira rasa, pravala pisti, brihat vata chintamani ras, svarna-maksika bhasma, trayodasanga guggulu, chandra-prabha vati, pidantaka rasa. The vehicle (anupana) is honey. As given in my tips earlier, harsingar/ parijat (night jasmine) leaves decoction used with these will miraculously relieve and cure the patient barring acute prolapse conditions for which surgery is indicated. But surgery of spine should be got done in extreme necessity only by experts.
As everybody knows that such diseases are technically pain management techniques but medicinally, in allopathy, only some pain killers are given to get instant relief. Alternatively, above ayurveda medicines balance the vata vitiation. When used with other pain management support techniques, patient comes out of chaos very soon.