Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello sir/mam I am 21 year old. I am having hail fall in huge amount which medicine should be preferred and I am n9t getting beard and moustaches also instead younger 1 get at this age.
My father has diabetes from 8years But his sugar is high from last 6months I. E. Nearly 350-400 He is taking diapride m2 tablet daily twice So can you suggest any better tablet for him.
My skin is getting white just below my eyes and my hair loose. So what kind of medicine should I take for treatment.
Sir, I am suffering from severe back pain problem. While I am sitting for more than 5-8 hours I am getting lot of pain. Please give any suggestion for my problem. And more over pain in hand muscle. Also.
My sister is 16 years age with 5feet height but she has 65 kg weight. She is too much worried about her increasing weight.
I am 33yr old. Since last 2 years I am suffering from diabities. I am taking ayurved treatment. My fasting is about 135 and pp is about 180. What shall I do ?
Hi Doctor, I want to consult with you my mother's problem. My mom suffering from headache problem in which her head got very severe pain, face got swelled, she vomited, blood pressure became low and sometimes the pain is unbearable and she started crying. This is from last 10-12 years. We are done with CT-SCAN and everything found normal. Please help. Hope for the best. Thank you.
I often get pissed off, merely couldn't control my anger. When I feel depressed on small issues my thoughts easily take me to hangout in bar. How could I over come from boozing.
Is there any possibility to avoid asthma? If yes then which? Homeopathy or allopathy? please tell me.
I am a pcod patient. Since last 3 years I have taken krimson 35. March 2016, my course complete. This month may 2016 my periods 3 days delay and white discharge. I had sex 7 months ago. Any chance of pregnancy?
I have gas and acidity problem and also I am suffering from diabetics and blood pressure So recurring some tips or any way to how I can fight with them easily.Please help sir.
I am 24. I have a serious hairfall and white hair problem since from 16. Please suggest me a remedy ?
Please tell me that which medicine is best for fever. I have fever approx 15 days. Please tell me ASAP. Thank you for your time above this.
Hello my cousin is 28 years old and he do gyming regularly but he drinks and smoke can he take amway protien for body? is it safe? his age is 28 years and height is 6'1 and weight is 89kgs. He is married and he want to make good body
I have very stubborn acne on my forearm and back. And its making my skin dry . And now it has started leaving marks on the skin . How to get rid of the acne and the black marks too ?
I am 16 year old and my cousin is suffering with obesity can you please tell us how to to get free from it.
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.