Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Deepthi ShahYour feedback matters!
I'm depressed. I've suicidal tendencies since 10 years.& now I'm very serious. No one loves me except my father. I don't want to live anymore. Yesterday I had 2.5 tablets of restyl 0.5 mg & today zolar p 3 tablets. I don't want to waleup alive or I just want to be in coma. Everyone is coming & rejecting me. No one wants to marry me. I'm so cursed. I waiting to end my life.
My old aged father is suffering from depression. He is always thinking negative. Always there's fear on his face. He is scared to go out. Please suggest.
My question is to councillor psychiatrist. My past was bad but now I am feeling good but I scare .if the things got like earlier. Please tell me Dr. How to forget the past.
I am 20 year old male, and i am, underweight. Now I have an allergy to dairy products but in childhood I had allergy to dairy, dust, meat, masala, sweets, dry fruits etc so I have not consumed those in my childhood is that make any difference now in this age. I have a problem while applying logic in studies. I take too much time for replying anyone's answer or analyzing what to say. So every one in my friends circle tease me and I cannot response I get scared. While studying it takes too much time. I have to read those lines again and again to understand.
Sir am an 21 old, l feel lonely, hope less, some times I loose my confidence and hope all the time. Suggest me how to control my emotions thoughts. To be with confidence and hope.
I can't stay hungry for more den 6-7 hours. Do I have any medical problem. I have anxiety problem so is dis problem related to anxiety or some other issue.
I am suffering from anxiety disorder. And I start drinking heavy alcohol full bottle in a day .Is this any treatment for alcohol addiction.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.