Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepthi Joshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepthi JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hii I had unsafe sex with my husband now I want to stop my pregnancy due to our present situation. Only once we have participate the unprotected sex. We dont know I am conceive or not. Please help me. I missed my periods this month. So getting tensed.
We got intimate last sunday. She was a virgin and when I tried entering her, she asked me to stop, so I did that. That was just one point which involved penetration (unprotected) and I did not ejaculate at that time. Now she is 3 days late for her period and I confirmed, she was sometimes late in the past as well. I read on internet, that even pre-ejaculation is enough to conceive. The girl has PCOS and is not under any kind of medication. Should we wait or the pregnancy is confirmed. When would be the best time to visit gynaecologist in this case to get confirmed result and if she is pregnant, then abort as we both do not want this. Thanks.
One of my inner labia is noticeably bigger than the other. I am a virgin. I am not sexually active. I have noticed it when I was 13 years old. Doctor Please tell me its normal or not? I am so worried. Please help.
Doctor, my age is 16 year ,I head from my classmates If we do sex with boyfriend it can causes pimples I had sex with my boy friend but yet not get pimples ,Sometime I got.
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!
I'm having this vaginal cyst and it's painful, causing discomfort while walking and sitting. This is not first time. It keeps on occurring after sometimes and I don't know the reason behind it.
Dear sir this is for my son. He is approx 6 months old and he was suffering from dehydration from last one week. We Consulted a child specialist and he suggested to inject water into his body via veins also he gave injection name traxol 250 mg can this injection b given on his buttocks since the Injecting the doctor had fitted on his hand have to be taken out because the blood had clotted in the needle which was fitted in his veins we have given one dose on his back. Is that okk?
Hi doctor, I am a girl and of age 17. I had spent private time with my boyfriend but we didn't have sex. We were naked and he was naked over me and to some extent I think that his wet penis got rubbed in my vagina. So is there a chance of me getting pregnant? please help me I am really very worried.
My wife is 28 year old and lost her left ovary a year back cuz of a huge cyst engulfed it entirely. Unfortunately just three months back her right ovary got torsioned and doctor was able to save her 30% of the right ovary with laparoscopy. He advised us for ivf immediately. Just yesterday RE advised us to go for donor egg as her day 3 AMH was <0.01, FSH 28.8 and Estradiol was 100. 10 days back her AFC was 0. Please advised as we do not want go ahead with donor egg. My second question is how much time ovary take to get functional after laparoscopy.
Hi, I was pregnant with my bf 3 months back and had undergone abortion. Now I am fine. But now parents are looking for a guy for my marriage. So just wanted to know that is there any problem if I get married or I have to wait. Do my future husband come to know about what happened in past. I still have relationship with my bf but I can't marry him.
What should be the do's and don't s for a girl during periods? Is there any food that should be avoided or something that should be taken? For somebody on dieting can it be a cheat day?
सर्दियों के मौसम में में खांसी व मोटापे से बचने के लिए निम्न लिखित पदार्थों को अपनी डाइट में शामिल करें;-
ये आपको प्रोटीन, विटामिन्स, मिनरल्स के साथ साथ रेशा भी देते हैं तथा इनको खाने से अधिक समय तक पेट भरे रहने का एहसास भी होता है। ये मेटाबोलिज्म को तेज़ करके शरीर को गरम रखते हैं एवं मोटापा कम करते हैं ।
2. अदरक, लहसुन, दालचीनी, हल्दी व लौंग:-
अदरक व अजवाइन के साथ उबला हुआ पानी पीने से न सिर्फ जुकाम खांसी में लाभ मिलता है बल्कि इनके औषधीय गुणों के कारण शरीर में सूजन भी कम होती है एवं मोटापे को कम करने में भी मदत मिलती है।कुछ शोध के अनुसार अदरक में उन एन्जाइम्स को बढ़ाने का गुण है जो जो लिवर को खून साफ़ करने में सहायता करते हैं और यही गुण अदरक को एक गुणकारक घरेलु औषधि बनाते हैं जो रोग प्रतिरोधक शमता बढ़ाती है । यूँ तो कच्ची अदरक ज़्यादा गुणकारी होती है पर इसके तीव्र स्वाद की वजह से इसे सौंठ के रूप में या भोजन और चाय में डालकर भी लिया जा सकता है।
3.बादाम,अखरोट, और अलसी के बीज:-
प्रातः काल में लेने से शरीर को एसेंशियल फैटी एसिड्स (अच्छी वसा) तथा मैग्नीशियम एवं विटामिन E मिलता है जो स्वस्थ्य के लिए कई तरह से लाभदायक हैं ।
4. गर्म पेय :-
टमाटर, मकई या सब्जी का गर्म सूप, अदरक की चाय, कहवा ,इत्यादि न सिर्फ मेटाबोलिज्म को बूस्ट करते हैं बल्कि विटामिन व एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स का भी खजाना हैं ।
ये एक शक्तिशाली एंटीऑक्सिडेंट है और इसे में मजबूत एंटीवायरल और जीवाणुरोधी गुण हैं। हरी चाय के एक दिन में लगभग दो से तीन कप पीने से प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली मजबूत रहती है। हरी चाय में उपस्थित एंटीऑक्सीडेंट सर्दियों के दौरान ठंड और फ्लू के खिलाफ लड़ने में मदद करते हैं।
इसमे उपस्थित बीटा कैरोटीन (विटामिन A का प्रिकर्सर्) की वजह से ये ठण्ड में शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढाकर इन्फेक्शंस और फ्लू से बचाती है।इतना ही नहीं इसमें उपस्थित रेशा इसे एक बेहतरीन सलाद बनाता है जो वजन कम करने में भी सहायक है ।
7.मुशरूम्स को भी इम्युनिटी बूस्टर्स के रूप में जाना जाता है। ये बहुत ही पौष्टिक एवं प्रोटीन युक्त होते हैं।
8.मोसम्बी, नारंगी,अमरुद जैसे फल:-
ये फल प्रकृति ने ठण्ड में इसी लिए प्रदान किये हैं ताकि इनमे उपस्थित विटामिन Cशरीर को इम्युनिटी प्रदान कर सके और शरीर को सर्दी जुकाम से बचा सके ।
नोट :- कुछ लोगों को उपरोक्त फलों से एलर्जी भी हो सकती है अतः वे इन फलों का प्रयोग चिकित्सक एवं आहार विशेषज्ञ के परामर्श से ही करें।
9.दही एक महत्वपूर्ण प्रोबायोटिक है जो आमाशय के डाइजेशन की शक्ति को सुधारती है साथ ही प्रोटीन से भरपूर दही स्वस्थ्य वर्धक है .
नोट:- अस्थमा के कुछ मरीज़ों मेंठण्ड के मौसम में दही लेने से नुक्सान होने के लक्षण सामने आते हैं अतः वे दही का प्रयोग चिकित्सक एवं आहार विशेषज्ञ के परामर्श से ही करें ।
10.शहद पर हुए अनेक शोधों से पता चलता है क़ि एंटी ऑक्सीडेंट्स व एन्जाइम्स से भरपूर यह गुणकारी रस अगर उचित मात्रा में (१ चम्मच ) कुनकुने पानी के साथ लिया जाये तो मोटापे को कम करता है साथ में ठण्ड व ज़ुकाम से भी बचाता है ।
उपरोक्त खाद्य पदार्थों को अपनी डाइट में शामिल करें और ठण्ड का भरपूर मज़ा लें।
A healthy diet is not only important for that toned waistline, but it also keeps your bones healthy. Two of the most important nutrients needed for healthy bones are Calcium and Vitamin D. Calcium helps in strengthening your bones while Vitamin D facilitates calcium absorption in the body. If the bones are not healthy, it can lead to bone disorders such as osteoporosis and rickets.
If you want to keep your bones fighting strong and healthy, here are some diet tips that you can follow:
Consume Yoghurt: A very good breakfast option, Yoghurt contains 30% of calcium and 20% of Vitamin D as per RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance), both being vital for healthy bones. It also contains little in terms of calories so that you don’t have to lose sleep over your waistline.
Milk: If you think milk is just for kids, think again. Milk is one of the best sources of protein and calcium; infact it contains 30% of calcium as per RDA. So yes! Drop all inhibitions and drink that glass of warm milk to keep your bones healthy.
Cheese: Another milk-based product, cheese is also rich in protein and calcium. You need to make sure that the cheese you consume is the fat-free version in order to restrict calorie intake.
Sardines: If you are planning on getting a fish sandwich for lunch, then you are on the right track. Sardines are not only rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids, but they also contain calcium and Vitamin D is high amounts.
Eggs: Don’t fear the egg yolk. Not so fast now! Egg yolk contains Vitamin D, an essential nutrient that facilitates calcium absorption in the body. Eggs are also one of the best super-foods as they are a powerhouse of various nutrients.
Spinach: Remember Popeye, the cartoon sailor whose muscular frame was attributed to spinach. Now let’s get down to the facts. Spinach contains calcium, fibre and iron – all very essential for your body. Consuming spinach regularly is one ‘go green’ way to keep your bones healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I am newly married. Its been just 3 months. I feel that my vagina has lose and I am not able to enjoy my sexual life completely. I also feel ashame as foul smell comes from my vagina. I have tried kegel exercise but I did not help. Kindly suggest for both the issues. I would also like to inform that I am over weight my weight is 80 kgs.
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.