Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepthi JoshiYour feedback matters!
I just want to know is there any medicine which can boost women libido? if yes what is the side effect.
Hi since one year we are trying to have baby and I am taking folic acid tablet also but I'm not getting conceived.
3 Everyday Foods that Boosts Your Metabolism
- They help in detoxifying and boosting your metabolism.
- Drink it as Ginger tea or lemon tea or just lemon water.
- Blanch the spinach add it to your dals or just chop them and add them to your salads.
Hi doctor. I am 25 years old married women my quest is on april 5th was my last period in may it was 10 days late so I thought i am pregnant I was planning to do pregnancy test but on 14 th I was having stomach pain and also I had some bleeding so I have seen in net that spotting is the symptoms of pregnancy the stomach pain was like normal pain like periods so I want to no whether im I pregnant or its a misscarriage. Please help me.
I am pregnant last 20 days. Can you please tell me what type of food will I eat and how I care myself.
I took i-pill on 11th august. Now I started to bleed on 30th august. Am I need to do pregnancy test still or I am not pregnant for sure?
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 25 years old and I got married in April 2015, I want to be pregnant now but I am not conceived and in ultrasound of pelvis I have mild fluid in the pouch of Douglas, what I do.
Hi I am 25 year old .I got married a month ago. I want to reduce weight have pcod.Can anyone guide for weight loss ?
Q1. Some 1 said v should not take a head bath for the first 3 days when menstrual cycle sets in. Is this true? If yes why should v not do so? Q2 .can v have 2-3 cloves of garlic daily soaked overnight in water empty stomach. I hope it dosent cause any problem as it is very hot?
I am 22 years old. Till now I never get regular periods. Bleeding will be for one whole month and more. And periods will not come for next 2 months. I went to several doctors and I'm diagnosed with PCOD. I took many different kind of medication like homeopathy, allopathy, Ayurveda. But nothing worked out. I'm getting too stressful while I think of my problem and the medicines that I have to take. I'm afraid to go out as I bleed so much. Its so hurting that I can't even lead a normal happy life like my friends even at this age. I'm being a burden to my parents they spent a lot of money expecting that I ll get cured soon, but all in vain. So I stopped all the medicines. But now too am getting prolonged and heavy periods. This month its around 40 days still periods didn't stop. I'm staying in hostel, I couldn't concentrate on my studies. Pls some one help me. Im feeling too down. And too tired.
When it comes to erectile dysfunction, it may feel like you're in a deep, dark hole with no way out. After all, even with a steady diet of ed drugs, it can feel like you'll never be able to shake your erectile woes off. But when it comes to treating ed, it pays to look after your body. By exercising, getting active, and eating well, you'll put your body back on track and save your sex life.
But while anyone can cut out fatty foods and sweets, what foods should a man incorporate into his diet to overcome erectile dysfunction? unfortunately, there isn't anyone 'miracle food' that will put a pep in a man's step and return his erection to its former glory. But there are plenty of foods that have been found to facilitate a healthy erection. By investing in these foods, and eating them regularly, you'll be giving your body a fighting chance to overcome your erectile problems.
If you're looking for foods to help you beat ed, keep your eyes peeled for these tasty treats the next time you're at the grocery store:
Dark chocolate (really! dark chocolate has flavonoids that help to improve blood circulation. But enjoy it in moderation.)
Leafy greens and beets (these veggies are chock full of nitrates, which help the body to open up blood vessels and improve blood flow.)
Watermelon (filled with phytonutrients, which relax the blood vessels.)
Tomatoes (this fruit is filled with lycopene, which is good for opening up the blood vessels and improving blood flow.)
You'll notice all these foods focus on improving blood flow, which is a surefire way to get blood quicker to the penis, ensuring that the body has an easier time achieving an erection.
A combination lifestyle changes and homeopathic treatment can be a great relief to a person suffering from sexual problems. Moreover, a thorough homeopathic treatment can remove the tendency and thereby prevent its recurrence.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and