Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepika Patel
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika PatelYour feedback matters!
Pls send me diet chart for 7 days which can help me to reduce my weight and pls guide me some medicine also cause I am in that kind of job in which I can't get the time for exercise.
I have a cousin sister around 10 month old who has fever something around 4 month. Many doctors check up but the fever can't go out. Her forehead, hand and foot became hot and one thing I mentioned her weight remain constant. What can I do. No one doctor can treat her completely. Please suggest me sir. Thank you.
I'm having spondylosis from past 1.5 years. I get pain around neck and shoulder. Sometimes pain is heavy and sometimes its manageable. I have been using tramadol, amitriptyline tab from past 1 month. Very little Improvement I see. At times feel the pain around shoulder joint and chest. I'm unable to concentrate on my work and other daily activities due to this. Neck x-ray showed little pressing at c4 c5 as per neurologist. How can I overcome this? I did take ICT and IFT for 5 days. It was little better, but after 3 days pain increases sometimes.
Hello Dr. I am 40 year old. I have lots of acne/ pimples on my face from last 3 months. dermatologist suggested me 2 tubes CL CURE Gel and CLIN RED - B Cream .Coming 50 and Nezvit Az tablets. I am taking it regularly but it works nothing. Scars are left and daily an acne formed on my face. He also suggested a face wash (Deep Wash ).I am so fade up Please help.
My son is 2 years old. His is very weak and his teeth are becoming black and getting cavities. Also he is not eating anything means not getting hungry. But he is quite active. Please let me know what may be the reason?
Night blindness is also called nyctalopia.It's a type of vision impairment. People with night blindness experience poor vision at night or in dimly lit environments. It is not a disease in itself, but rather a symptom of an underlying problem, usually a retina problem.
What Causes Night Blindness?
A number of eye conditions can cause night blindness, including:
- Nearsightedness or blurred vision when looking at faraway objects.
- Cataracts or clouding of the eye's lens.
- Retinitis pigmentosa, which occurs when dark pigment collects in your retina and creates tunnel vision.
- Vitamin A Deficiency
- Zinc Deficiency
- Dry Eyes
Are the Symptoms of Night Blindness?
The sole symptom of night blindness is difficulty seeing in the dark. You're more likely to experience night blindness when your eyes transition from a bright environment to an area of low light, such as when you leave a sunny sidewalk to enter a dimly lit restaurant. You're likely to experience poor vision when driving due to the intermittent brightness of headlights and streetlights on the road.
How can I Prevent Night Blindness?
You can't prevent night blindness that's the result of birth defects or genetic conditions, such as Usher syndrome. You can, however, properly monitor your blood sugar level and eat a balanced diet to make night blindness less likely.
Orange colored foods are excellent sources of vitamin A, including:
- Sweet potatoes
- Butternut squash
What are the Treatment Options for Night Blindness?
The treatment will depend on its causes.
- Nutrient deficiency (Vitamin A and Zinc) is the easiest to treat.
- If the cause is cataract, you can go for cataract surgery to remove the clouded lens and replace it with artificial intraocular lens. Vision is usually dramatically improved after surgery.
- For dry eye syndrome, lubricate your eyes with artificial tear drops as they provide instant relief. Just make sure that they are without preservatives.
- Diabetic retinopathy can be prevented with tight control over blood sugar, active lifestyle and good dietary habits.
- As for retinitis pigmentosa, unfortunately there are no treatments available. Thankfully, new research is showing that vitamin A might have a slowing effect on the progression of this eye disease. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!